BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
HalfSquat

Paid For Streaming Of Foreign Tv?

I'd quite like to sign up for a service that will allow me to watch TV from around the world (mainly the UK and the US and sport from wherever).

Can anyone recommend a service that I can sign up for, preferably delivered over the internet.

Thanks.

you can watch BBC and ITV over the internet but need to do so through a proxy server.

livetv4ever.com is a good sports site about $5/month

I'm still waiting for an isp in Thailand where I can watch even a youtube video without it buffering all the time let alone streaming TV.

iv just bought a prolectrix dongle in the uk, it picks up something like 20000 radio channels and 5000 tv channels, havent tried it out yet but my mate assures me its excellent! i could pick one up for u if ud like, also if u want free football go to http://www.freefootball.org/ i watch all the premiership matches when im in thailand using this, sat up a cpl of weeks ago at 3am watchin the liverpool man city match on sky hd, pity it was 0- 3!

For USA, check out www.ustvnow.com. Some of the major US networks also individually stream events. I watched the Super Bowl on NBCSPORTS.COM.

You might need to plug in Microsoft "Silverlight".