Search For Missing Phuket Girl Hits Two-Month Mark

webfact

Search for missing Phuket girl hits two-month mark

Phuket Gazette

phuket-1-12242TgguuSqRoVmfLdFMLHyBAmjlnC.jpg

One of the many photos of the Phuket youth on her Facebook page "Pinnee Smile".

PHUKET: -- The mother of a Phuket girl who went missing after a Facebook session over two months ago continues to devote all her energies to locating her child.

Samruay Saenthaweesuk, mother of 12-year-old Samudchaya “Nong Pin” Yanpunya, spoke with the Gazette yesterday.

“I went to Bangkok for help. I went to The Mirror Foundation, Pavena Foundation for Children and Women and every other place that works with children I could think of. I met Ms Pavena herself at Wat Bowonniwet Vihar on January 11, but still I have heard nothing about my daughter,” she said.

An image of Nong Pin also appeared on the front page of the Phuket Gazette hardcopy edition of December 24-30, 2011.

Mrs Samruay plans to meet Phuket Governor Tri Augkaradacha for a second time tomorrow to ask about progress in her request for help from the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology (ICT). She hopes MICT personnel will be able to track down her daughter by activity on her Facebook account, where she goes under the name “Pinnee Smile”.

Despite her fears that Nong Pin was abducted, the tone of Mrs Samruay’s voice indicates that she will never tire of trying to track down her daughter.

Anyone with information that may help locate Nong Pin is urged to call Mrs Samruay (087-2848380) or the Phuket City Police (076-212115).

Source: http://www.phuketgaz...ticle12242.html

pglogo.jpg

-- Phuket Gazette 2012-02-08

Why select a photo that is not clear in a missing persons case? You're asking people to assist, but you can't even present a clear photo so we know what the girl look like.

Just take a moment to look! at every little boy or girl that you see begging. Just takes a moment, if you may care.

Why select a photo that is not clear in a missing persons case? You're asking people to assist, but you can't even present a clear photo so we know what the girl look like.

I suggest you might consider that TV produced the best image available. It's what we (all) can work with. Give it a go mate.

maybe the people at Facebook could access the girls account, checking details of who she spoke to, and if there has been activity on there, and also from where.

whaaa whaa privacy whaa whaa.

People always whine about having no privacy online and being watched by big brother. They'd rather have children go missing than having someone from a major company know that they talk about the latest dancing with the stars in private messages on facebook. So it wont ever happen.