A "Special" Curriculum For "World Class Standard Schools"?

sirchai

Just looked at the "Basic Education Core curriculum" from 2008 and I'm wondering if there's another one that specifies the learning objectives more in details?

Any tips, or links will be deeply appreciated......

I wish I'd have a "World Class Beer" now....jap.gif

Just looked at the "Basic Education Core curriculum" from 2008 and I'm wondering if there's another one that specifies the learning objectives more in details?

Nope. It's the schools' and the teachers' job to build a course outline, choose books and build lesson plans.

Nope. It's the schools' and the teachers' job to build a course outline, choose books and build lesson plans.

Thank you very much for this helpful information. Cheers- M.

Since 2010, several educational book companies published series of books on mathematics and science that comply with the Basic Education Core Curriculum BE 2551. Skimming through the books and comparing the content with the content of the Thai books used at your school will help tremendously in making the right choice. No need to invent the wheel again.

Since 2010, several educational book companies published series of books on mathematics and science that comply with the Basic Education Core Curriculum BE 2551. Skimming through the books and comparing the content with the content of the Thai books used at your school will help tremendously in making the right choice. No need to invent the wheel again.

Thanks a lot. hit-the-fan.gif