Roommate Needed

a friend of mine is sharing a two-bedroom unit near phyathai station with another friend. now, her roommate is moving out by end of march so that would leave the other room vacant by then. if anyone is looking for a place around that area, please let me know.

thanks for the heads up.

room rent is between 10-12 grand. unit comes with a kitchen, 2 bedrooms, a living room, one shared bath and a communal one beside the living room. it's a good 5-minute walk (for slow walkers like me) from phyathai station. if pictures are needed, i'll try to ask my friend.

also, my number is //deleted// if you need more info (direction and stuff).

Edited by webfact
personal phone number deleted //Admin

thanks for the heads up.

room rent is between 10-12 grand. unit comes with a kitchen, 2 bedrooms, a living room, one shared bath and a communal one beside the living room. it's a good 5-minute walk (for slow walkers like me) from phyathai station. if pictures are needed, i'll try to ask my friend.

That is very high rent, you will find it hard to find a taker for that especially when you can rent many places in and around Bangkok for 2000-2500 a month.

sounds like they are trying to find some mug t o pay ALL the rent lolz

let me stress out that i am doing a friend a FAVOR so i am not earning a penny from this.

the apartment is at phyathai court. if i remember it right, the whole unit costs 25k (maybe less now because my friends moved in in there some 3 years ago) and i know my friend (the one who stays) shoulders more than half of the rent so i quoted less for the second occupant. you can google it to find the phone number so you get the actual figure.

let me stress out that i am doing a friend a FAVOR so i am not earning a penny from this.

No, you have to listen to us Thaivisa experts on what things should cost in Thailand, LOL, Lolz, Hack, Caugh.

We spend 2000-2500 baht on a Loom behind Soi Bua Khao, or a shack in Sakhon Nowhere, so clearly nobody should want to pay more for a Bangkok Condominium even if it's 5 minutes' walk from the BTS.

Here, this is us; I'm the smart looking one with the iPhone and Thaivisa app:

ThailandFarang34.jpg

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

the apartment is at phyathai court. if i remember it right, the whole unit costs 25k (maybe less now because my friends moved in in there some 3 years ago) and i know my friend (the one who stays) shoulders more than half of the rent so i quoted less for the second occupant. you can google it to find the phone number so you get the actual figure.

apologies i was only joking...

thanks for the heads up.

That is very high rent, you will find it hard to find a taker for that especially when you can rent many places in and around Bangkok for 2000-2500 a month.

sorry mate, it costs even more than that to board a dog. unless you are renting a hong dio in a very down at the heel tenement or a tin shack in a slum.

Apartments in my area start at bout 30k for a 2 bed, 3 bath.

No, you have to listen to us Thaivisa experts on what things should cost in Thailand, LOL, Lolz, Hack, Caugh.

We spend 2000-2500 baht on a Loom behind Soi Bua Khao, or a shack in Sakhon Nowhere, so clearly nobody should want to pay more for a Bangkok Condominium even if it's 5 minutes' walk from the BTS.

Here, this is us; I'm the smart looking one with the iPhone and Thaivisa app:

ThailandFarang34.jpg

They look like they are enjoying themselves hit-the-fan.gif