Fabio Capello Resigns

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has to be Harry Rednapp, especially now that he has been cleared of tax fraud. The fair thing to do would be to allow him to get to the end of the season with Tottenham while taking on the England job in a part time role. He could then resign and take on the job full time at the end of the season as the squad gathers for the European Championship. He is the only contender, he deserves it, and no one else should be considered.

Give it to Harry!!

Usually the way managers work - they are totally crap until they get a huge pay off.

I happen to think that Capello is totally useless but I respect his exit. When the FA told him his choice of captain was unacceptable (correct) they should have paid him off and sacked him as they clearly no longer respect his judgment. (Or the whole FA can resign on the basis that if you pay 6m a year and dont even respect his choice of captain you are massively over paying for a persons judgment that you dont have no respect for. (As an aside I will take the job for 3.5m and let you choose the entire team (subject to incredibly small bonuses - based on the fact this is a pretty heroic strategy with virtually zero chance of success)

Usually the way managers work - they are totally crap until they get a huge pay off.

I happen to think that Capello is totally useless but I respect his exit. When the FA told him his choice of captain was unacceptable (correct) they should have paid him off and sacked him as they clearly no longer respect his judgment. (Or the whole FA can resign on the basis that if you pay 6m a year and dont even respect his choice of captain you are massively over paying for a persons judgment that you dont have no respect for. (As an aside I will take the job for 3.5m and let you choose the entire team (subject to incredibly small bonuses - based on the fact this is a pretty heroic strategy with virtually zero chance of success)

Agreed. I wasn't convinced about him as the manager of England either. Italian with no passion always seemed not right.

However his defence of justice needs to be applauded I reckon.

The Daily Mail will be happy!

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

So is Alex Ferguson wanke_r.

I am a Liverpool fan, and I cannot stand that filthy club just up the road, however AF is easily the greatest manager in British football history.

Fair does. If AF supports Capello's decision I'm not arguing. Working class heroes are always the best ones.

Comedy timing at its best. biggrin.png

Capello..yes he is a wanke_r.

Not entirely. But you probably are.

Sorry guys. Can I just make it clear I wasn't calling AF a w******.

Would you like to clarify that post then?.....it looks suspiciously like you were!!

Anyway......Rednapp for England.......he can then start doing the right thing by sacking the cancer at the heart of the team......Terry out ( forever ) Ferdinand out, Ashley Cole out, Lampard out, and that is just a start........

• Like 1