BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
SimonD

Fabio Capello Resigns

Pearce to play the kids at the end of the month and storm into the job.

I'm off to the bookies...!

About time to,four years in the job and paid nearly £ 24,000,000, how preposterous,I could have done a better job.

It's time for an English man to run the England team and Harry does seem the man for the job.

Tax evasion acquittal or not.

Sent from stoney's iPad using ThaiVisa app

Yes I am sure there is lots that makes a good manager - tactical awareness, man management, organization etc. If you choose to appoint an english manager who cant speak english, man management is not going to be your strong point. If you cant even pick up the phone to tell him why he is no longer the captain you are at a disadvantage.

You know I am not trying to make up any complex theory of football management here. To state the obvious being able to speak english would generally be a requirement for an english teacher. It is not a huge jump of logic to think that in order to be a manager you should be able to communicate with the people you manage.

Anyway where does Capello get his moral values from in any case. I understand the principle that a 'charge' of 'racial abuse' means you are innocent until proven guilty, however if you are guilty of shagging a colleagues girlfriend at what point are you entitled to be guilty but worthy of being restored as the England Captain.Why not simply argue that assuming the trial happened tomorrow and he was found guilty, the maximum penalty would be 1500 quid which he would pay, which would leave him totally free to captain the side without any court case overhanging him.

the disgusting golf club that is the FA.

Finally we agree.

The fish starts stinking at the head... IMO the incompetent clowns at the FA are the only problem in English football...

The big price tag players deserve their places in the teams - they wouldn't be there if they were not that good. But good players don't make a good team as England learns again and again every 4 years :)

But hey things could be worse. Imagine you have a football organization as bad as the FA but also only crap players, crap managers, and no money. That's us in Austria. An embarrassing joke...

Edited by nikster

The fish starts stinking at the head... IMO the incompetent clowns at the FA are the only problem in English football...

The big price tag players deserve their places in the teams - they wouldn't be there if they were not that good. But good players don't make a good team as England learns again and again every 4 years smile.png

But hey things could be worse. Imagine you have a football organization as bad as the FA but also only crap players, crap managers, and no money. That's us in Austria. An embarrassing joke...

You have great winter sports teams in other areas though.

Euro 2012 = Germany, Holland, France, Spain, Croatia.

All ahead of England.

Why not try Hiddink ?

I have a shock for some English compatriots, we Scots are not anti-English, we are anti Little Englander.

with respect mate i don't think you speak for all of scotland there.

i always liked renton's speech in trainspotting. i don't hate the english, they're just wanke_rs. we on the other hand are colonised by wanke_rs. can't even find a decent culture to be colonised by, we're ruled by effete <deleted>.

seemed spot on to me.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Right you....I'm trying to be diplomatic and your blowing my cover!!!

Don't forget the old saying......."if you can fake sincerity you've got it made". The only tournament that England ever won was rigged and a homer too.......

The big price tag players deserve their places in the teams - they wouldn't be there if they were not that good. But good players don't make a good team as England learns again and again every 4 years smile.png

You have great winter sports teams in other areas though.

Jamaica bobsleigh. Well said Mr Red

I have a shock for some English compatriots, we Scots are not anti-English, we are anti Little Englander.

i always liked renton's speech in trainspotting. i don't hate the english, they're just wanke_rs. we on the other hand are colonised by wanke_rs. can't even find a decent culture to be colonised by, we're ruled by effete <deleted>.

seemed spot on to me.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Don't forget the old saying......."if you can fake sincerity you've got it made". The only tournament that England ever won was rigged and a homer too.......

Scottish Braveheart hanging from a bar at Wembley. Give it a rest.

All ahead of England.

Why not try Hiddink ?

Well....

1) It would be a little strange/hypocritical to choose a convicted tax fraud over one that had at least been declared innocent

2) In the long run we are all dead. Choosing a 65 year old to run the team would imply you expect short term success (which is rarely achieved and only worth achieving as a precursor to long run success)

3) If in the short term he is unsuccessful you will sack him while if he is successful in the short term you will have to replace him as he will be dead

seemed spot on to me.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

BTW. Nobody fakes sincerity and gets away with it. Ask a farang and a Thai girl since we are on TV.

All ahead of England.

Why not try Hiddink ?

Well....

1) It would be a little strange/hypocritical to choose a convicted tax fraud over one that had at least been declared innocent

2) In the long run we are all dead. Choosing a 65 year old to run the team would imply you expect short term success (which is rarely achieved and only worth achieving as a precursor to long run success)

3) If in the short term he is unsuccessful you will sack him while if he is successful in the short term you will have to replace him as he will be dead

Interesting to know if Fergie and Roman would agree with your age thingy?

PS. Short posts are usually the best ones. Yours are always a trifle long.

seemed spot on to me.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

BTW. Nobody fakes sincerity and gets away with it. Ask a farang and a Thai girl since we are on TV.

At the risk of being cheeky.......garbage.

People get away with it every single day in life, every single day.

Just have a look at all those money grabbing badge kissing skunks that are known as professional football players as a prime example.

All ahead of England.

Why not try Hiddink ?

Nice one. Might go to Chelsea though?

Maybe Capello might go to Chelsea, look who the captain is there...........