The England Squad For The Euro'S

MrRed

Yep agreed for Wilshere see the same for Cleverly both the future for England's central midfield hopefully, maybe this tourney is a bit soon for both of them,sadly.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also reckon Pearce will scream and yell inanely on the touchline

There's still tickets left. I might pay to watch that happen....!

Yep sounds like a plan. I just hope the tactics stretch further than "Get stuck in!"

I also reckon Pearce will scream and yell inanely on the touchline

There's still tickets left. I might pay to watch that happen....!

Yep sounds like a plan. I just hope the tactics stretch further than "Get stuck in!"

Unfortunately he's more of a squeak from the touchline these days isn't he? laugh.png

So could Oxlade- Chamberlain. If he played for a decent team that is!

don't think he'll even play for england in the summer mate. if he's even in the squad that is.

He's a great prospect in my opinion, but not for this tournament. We have too many other wide players, who at this moment in time, deserve their chance ahead of him.

So could Oxlade- Chamberlain. If he played for a decent team that is!

don't think he'll even play for england in the summer mate. if he's even in the squad that is.

He's a great prospect in my opinion, but not for this tournament. We have too many other wide players, who at this moment in time, deserve their chance ahead of him.

who do you include in that group out of interest?

i think oxlade-chamberlain's worth taking in the squad this summer myself. i'd take him over someone like walcott for starters.

I'll put my neck on the line, grab my flak jacket and helmet, and publish my 23 man squad.

It's a blend of youth and experience, as I favour evolution over revolution. And just because there are a few old names in there i.e Gerrard and Lampard, it doesn't mean I would play them as first choice, and certainly not together. But put me in the situation where we were a goal down in a game, give me the experience and finishing prowess of either of them over an untried (albeit talented) player.

Here we go.....

GK

Hart

Green

Carson

Defenders

Cole

Gibbs

Walker

G Johnson

Terry

Lescott

Jagielka

Jones

Midfield

Parker

Gerrard

Lampard

Young

Rodwell

Johnson

Milner

Forwards

Rooney

Welbeck

Sturridge

Defoe

Walcott

Edited by LucidLucifer

that looks like a typical england squad. lacking in imagination, flair, width and anything out of the usual to be honest.

But it's the best of what we've got available at this moment in time. I'm really interested in who you're proposing will give us those things?

that looks like a typical england squad. lacking in imagination, flair, width and anything out of the usual to be honest.

But it's the best of what we've got available at this moment in time. I'm really interested in who you're proposing will give us those things?

oh i'm not. :D

i don't care about england and find the whole circus around them both nauseating and hilarious. if i were an england fan though i'd be very tempted to bin anyone who has been remotely involved in past underwhelming balls-ups and start from scratch with a view to the 2014 world cup. get the kids in and sack off the likes of terry, lampard, cole, barry, gerrard etc. wouldn't take rooney either.

oh i'm not. biggrin.png

i don't care about england and find the whole circus around them both nauseating and hilarious. if i were an england fan though i'd be very tempted to bin anyone who has been remotely involved in past underwhelming balls-ups and start from scratch with a view to the 2014 world cup. get the kids in and sack off the likes of terry, lampard, cole, barry, gerrard etc. wouldn't take rooney either.

A group of hungry young players is what England needs now. Stick Parker in as Captain...I disagree about Rooney....its time for him to be called a "senior" player and take the responsibility that goes with it.

The younger players would be hungry for victory for themselves and their country...unlike the preening muppets that currently occupy the positions.

Oh and I'm a Scotland fan...born and proud. (Well mostly proud...lol)

A group of hungry young players is what England needs now. Stick Parker in as Captain...I disagree about Rooney....its time for him to be called a "senior" player and take the responsibility that goes with it.

The younger players would be hungry for victory for themselves and their country...unlike the preening muppets that currently occupy the positions.

rooney's taking responsibility resulted in him booting an opponent up the arse and missing the opening two games of the euros. i'd teach the prick a lesson and leave him behind.

rooney's taking responsibility resulted in him booting an opponent up the arse and missing the opening two games of the euros. i'd teach the prick a lesson and leave him behind.

Fair enough that. Aye you might well be right there. Mind you probably better to take him and leave him on the bench rather than see him in the papers on a yacht in Nice...

I agree about Parker for captain.

Club bias creeping in here me thinks......

I agree about Parker for captain.

Club bias creeping in here me thinks......

Aye I thought the same....