BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
scorpio1945

Forum Civility

NUTJOBS

World has a high percentage of them.

..and most of the live in Thailand.

As somebody said people aren’t really all that bad. They just live frustrating lives and it makes them feel better to lash out at others on a forum. Mostly they are just sad unhappy people.

NUTJOBS

World has a high percentage of them.

..and most of the live in Thailand.

Very true, what sort of oddbod claims to 'watch someone squirm and feel uncomfortable' on an internet forum? That is weird even for VF cheesy.gif

I think Chiang35 out it very well 'Some people speak because they have something to say. some people speak because they have to say something.' I have posted several topics where a member has continued to harass , for what reason - i do not know but I think it is related to Chiang35's comment.

Do they believe that because they have been here for longer they have some authority, is it a class or racist thing? I do not know but I would love to see them face to face - maybe they would rethink their attitude

As somebody said people aren’t really all that bad. They just live frustrating lives and it makes them feel better to lash out at others on a forum. Mostly they are just sad unhappy people.

Sadly, I do not think you understand that a lot of people are talking about YOU!

Most of us are not talking about class or racism or issuing thinly veiled threats of meeting face to face so they can adjust people’s attitudes. Most of us are just having an exchange of ideas laced with humor and decorum. It is the rude personal attacks that are the problem.coffee1.gif

Edited by villagefarang

Most of us are not talking about class or racism or issuing thinly veiled threats of meeting face to face so they can adjust people’s attitudes. Most of us are just having an exchange of ideas laced with humor and decorum. It is the rude personal attacks that are the problem.coffee1.gif

You are a dreamer VF, maybe just a bit immature. And if you cannot even remember you recent posts maybe the memory is going

Edited by krobert6

You are a dreamer VF, maybe just a bit immature

cheesy.gifthumbsup.gifpassifier.gif

EXACTLY :)

EXACTLY smile.png

beatdeadhorse.gifviolin.gif

I have quietly followed the CR forum thread for a long time and at it's most vibrant it can only be described as sedate, although I have seen exchanges take place between visitors and CM residents that became interesting, clearly the remoteness of the far north strains many people over time. But I'm pretty certain about two things when it comes to CR's most active TV poster, number one is that his photographs are often truly stunning and number two, his arguments are nearly always accurate and appropriate, locals failing to see those things might refer to my early point about living in the north.

• Like 1

Enough of the insults. Either be civil, or log off.

I have quietly followed the CR forum thread for a long time and at it's most vibrant it can only be described as sedate, although I have seen exchanges take place between visitors and CM residents that became interesting, clearly the remoteness of the far north strains many people over time. But I'm pretty certain about two things when it comes to CR's most active TV poster, number one is that his photographs are often truly stunning and number two, his arguments are nearly always accurate and appropriate, locals failing to see those things might refer to my early point about living in the north.

I wonder really, who this poster is?