3 Foreigners Injured In Bangkok Bomb Explosion

webfact

this is really just thailand..

foreigner in the title instead of terrorist.. They dont even see the difference with us and that kind of scum

That was because the story broke so quickly, when he was thought to be one of the passers by. Indeed, think what that suggests - several people injured, but only the foreigner is news worthy!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Bloody Valentines Day Thailand.

When you make friends with terrorists, this is what you can expect.

More crimes against humanity from this group.

I hope the tea money was wworth it.

Yes there ya go.

They recognized Palestine and the Hezbollah government,

so Thailand wouldn't be hassled by them.

Tons of Hezbollah zealots in Lebanon and Iran.

This guy is wandering around with two or more grenades

and throws one because he didn't get a taxi ride???

Clearly there is a grudge going down now.

Another diplomatic triumph for Thaksins idiot cousin,

ooops I mean the Thai Foriegn Minister, perchance.

Edited by animatic
  • Like 2

lets see what the TOT has to say to the American's now.........well done Israel also, NOW will the government listen? Yes Thailand you are the HUB of many things and some not very nice either!!

lets see what the TOT has to say to the American's now.........well done Israel also, NOW will the government listen? Yes Thailand you are the HUB of many things and some not very nice either!!

Truthfully TOT's campaign could very well be:

Miracle Thailand! It will be a miracle if you do not get ripped off, scammed or blown to smithereens. Miracle Thailand!!!

• Like 2

Happy Bloody Valentines Day Thailand.

When you make friends with terrorists, this is what you can expect.

More crimes against humanity from this group.

I hope the tea money was wworth it.

Yes there ya go.

Tons of Hezbollah zealots in Lebanon.

Another diplomatic triumph for Thaksins idiot cousin,

ooops I mean the Thai Foriegn Minister, perchance.

Thailand is lucky he or they did not make it to the school.

Edited by z12
  • Like 1

Police found Iranian currency at the scene of the 2nd explosion but they have not confirmed whether the foreigner is an Iranian national. Other reports claim he is of Lebanese descent.

http://www.tannetwor...?DataID=1052639

That is some conflicting reporting we have here...

1- Bombs becoming grenades..

2- Bomb a school becoming "threw a grenade a police pursuing him and missed...."

3 - Foreigner injured becoming "Idiot can't throw a grenade properly..."

annoyed.gifwhistling.gifannoyed.gif

Edited by CantSpell
  • Like 2

What will what's his name want to say now, re asking the American Embassy to remove the terrorist warning from its website? What was his/ her name? Guess they'd rather we forget who it was, I'd imagine.

I hate to see this happen, and maybe heeding the warnings with more serious consideration would have been wise.

When reading the headline I thought this might be related to the US warnings. From the accounts of the story it appears it may not be.

Really. What fkwit terrorist blows his own legs off? Second -- what fkwit terrorist THROWS bombs like this anyways? Something just doesn't add up. This was no 'professional' terrorist and unfortunately I fear we are yet to see the REAL professionals at work. No... This looks like someone forced some convict to throw bombs around and the ending story would have been te guy gets caught and the government gets all the credit and the threat is over. Sorry, but that's not how it works. The threat will remain and the Americans know that all too well.

So here's the question: WHO put the guy up to it?

• Like 1

February 14, 2012 4:52 pm

Police have identified four people who were injured in Bangkok explosions Tuesday afternoon.

According to police, the four are:

1) Sinchai Boonsoongnern, taxi driver

2) Sangwal Horprasartthong

3) Juthatip Sajjadamrong

4) Apichart Khamlue.

The Nation

Speedy recovery people.

Edited by wolf5370

Just an idea, but yesterday a bomb went off attached to an Israeli embassy van in New Dehli, and another bomb was found attached to an embassy car in Tblisi, Georgia. Israel has already blamed Iran for these attacks.

Perhaps (if this guy is/was Iranian) he was headed somewhere else????

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/02/13/world/israeli-embassy-devices/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

Tons of Hezbollah zealots in Lebanon.

Exactly what I was thinking. They recognised them at the UN a couple days before the 'terroisst' warning, so no reason for Labanon or Iran to be involved, especially when they have their own problems in the middle east.

Another coincidence is I've seen a surprisingly higher number of Isrealies in town recently

RT @Aim_NT: @veen_NT: dpa: Saeib Morabi was refused a ride by the driver, prompting him to toss a grenade into the cab."

Well, of itself, it is hard to hold that against him, and surprised it hasn't happened before. Many taxi cab drivers seem to think that the service they provide is purely for their own personal convenience. "Mai pai, rot tit!"

List of four injured people in Bangkok explosions

BANGKOK: -- Police have identified four people who were injured in Bangkok explosions Tuesday afternoon.

3) Juthatip Sajjadamrong

4) Apichart Khamlue.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2012-02-14

Definition:

Suicide Bombers: People with no future; single cell brains; lack of courage (coward) they should fight one on one or mano o mano with street fighting atleast!

and most of all they are born stupid! because they was born that way.

stupidity sometimes funny and he's also a member of Sadam's Jihahahahahahadhad. LOLclap2.gif

Could be related to the two isreali embassy bombing, the guy had his bomb but no delivery system, no taxi and his Lobbing skills suck. It will be days before any thing close to the real story get on the news. Most Thai media in their rush to get their breaking news on, always echo the same initial speculation which always is not close to the truth.

Sure glad there's no obviously terrorism in Thailand because, as the government's foreign minister noted recently, Thailand is friendly with all countries. jerk.gif And before anyone chimes in with a "well we don't know he's a terrorist yet" comment, how many regular folks, or more particularly foreigners in Thailand, go walking around the streets with grenades or other explosives in hand? And what else would you call such a person anyway?

Well a favourite old haunt of mine nearly ten years ago, the woman who ran the place owed money everywhere and guys on a motorcycle rode past and threw a grenade into the restaurant, it rolled down behind the bench and nestled between the gas bottles but luckily didn't explode, that would have made the headlines but as it didnt go off was shrugged off by the BiB.

February 14, 2012 4:52 pm

Police have identified four people who were injured in Bangkok explosions Tuesday afternoon.

3) Juthatip Sajjadamrong

4) Apichart Khamlue.

The Nation

Which one of those is the Iranian guy?

• Like 1