Webdesigner/Graphic Designer Needed For Website

Andreas84

I am looking for a person competent in both web-design and graphic design, located in Chiang Mai, to do the programming and the design for my website, presenting my work as a writer and composer. The person should speak decent english and be experienced in the field. He should also be creative and able to come up with good conceptual solutions.

Regarding programming:

The site will most likely be Joomla!-based, so that I can easily update it myself.

There will be a music player in an individual frame to the right side of the page – meaning that when browsing the page, the music player will be continuously playing (no player which reloads whenever you click around on the page, and no pop-up player)

The site should be made in such a way that it will cover pretty much the full screen, regardless of whether it is viewed on a 13” screen or a big screen. (This is not the case with all websites)

Regarding the design work:

The website will have about eight choices in the menu, and for each choice, there will be a different ”banner” on the top of the page – which will include some pictures and other material in a ”collage style” and also require some additional design work. I have most of these ideas ready but I also need some creative input.

Conditions for the job:

As I myself am living here, in the process of establishing a livelihood through freelance work, I am far from rich. I am looking for someone who are skilled but offer their services at an accessible rate – meaning in example a thai person who speak good english. If the cooperation works well I might need help for other projects in the future. Best would be to agree on a fixed price for the whole job, but hourly rate is also possible.

Once I have found the right person, I would prefer the site to be ready for launch within a week or two. I have all the text ready for the website, and a plan for the whole setup, but all of the eight ”banners” need to be made and there are some details for which I might need some input. There has to be a sense of unity in the overall presentation, in example between the different sections on the website, in terms of color use etc, and this is specifically where I need creative input. The person must be living in Chiang Mai, so that we can easily meet. I expect to meet the person at least 2-3 times, so that I can explain things properly and I can give feedback to some of the things while they are being done.

Please read my descriptions carefuily. Please send me a pm if you are interested or know where I might find what I am looking for.