BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
Soph

Tuna Pies From 7 11

I can't believe theres a thread discussing the merits of junk food in western style Thai convienience stores going on here. Just shows that you can not beat the stuff!

I used to like the pizza slices a few years ago. They came back recently to family mart but for some reason they put mayonnaise in them :o:D

I made a new discover the other day in 7 11 - those pies that spin round in the cage - tuna (the best) chicken or pineapple.

They are yummy, I have one every day now which is really bad as im sure they will make you very fat  :D

Doesn't it bug you that all the filling is always in one half of the pie? :D

It bugs the heck out of me. :D

I'll be buying some more again tomorrow to see if they still bug me. :o

I made a new discover the other day in 7 11 - those pies that spin round in the cage - tuna (the best) chicken or pineapple.

They are yummy, I have one every day now which is really bad as im sure they will make you very fat  :D

It reminds me of when I first arrived in Thailand. I turned up here with just a bag of clothes and was living up in the Wang Hin area of Bangkok. I couldn't speak much Thai and I didn't know what any of the Thai dishes were.

So basically, for the first 3 months that I was in Thailand, I lived off 7 Eleven or Family Mart food and khao phat gai because that was the only Thai dish that I knew. :o

Edited by Spit the Dog

They are yummy, I have one every day now which is really bad as im sure they will make you very fat  :o

we used to eat them a lot as well

post-14019-1134025017_thumb.jpg

haha!! fat slags - classic, havent seen them for years!! who ate all the pies!!

I can't believe theres a thread discussing the merits of junk food in western style Thai convienience stores going on here. Just shows that you can not beat the stuff!

I used to like the pizza slices a few years ago. They came back recently to family mart but for some reason they put mayonnaise in them  :D  :D

I've found that also... i think they think it is a substitute for cheese... not to mention the bucket of suger they put in 'em :D

totster :o