Translating And Legalizing Documents In Bangkok

Forethat

I need to translate and legalize a couple of documents, but I only have one day (Monday, Tuesday) and it is incredibly important that the documents be finished within this time-frame. Preferably, I want someone to pick up the documents, but due to the importance I am nervous handing over the documents to someone unless they have references, so I can bring the documents to an office or similar.

Can someone recommend a reliable Translation service that can also bring the documents for legalization in Cheng Whattana?

Most embassies will have a translation agency in their vacinity. The US embassy has I believe a small list of some agencies, but does not recommend any agency.

Imporant will also be what kind of documents it are. Wedding certificates and othe standerd government documents they will have on file and only need to enter the details.

I can recommend a decent service, but once you add in the verification in Chaeng Wattana (if required) then you are looking at 3-5 days quickest. They have done a translation of a birth certificate in 4 hours for me and they are based in Asoke. I'm sure that a decent courier can be arranged if you have the cash for it. If you are interested then please PM me, I am wary of being seen to promote a business.

If you do need the verification service then you can do it yourself in Chaeng Wattana in a couple of hours.

Make certain you get the official stamp. On the Documents. there are many places around Nana plas. Get off at Lumping Sky train Station there are many express translators there, They will do them while you wait.

Edited by Thongkorn

Make certain you get the official stamp. On the Documents. there are many places around Nana plas. Get off at Lumping Sky train Station there are many express translators there, They will do them while you wait.

The question is who will go to Chaeng Whattana if I hand over some cash?

I just called my translation company from my hotel and they came to the hotel in silom to get it from me

I just called my translation company from my hotel and they came to the hotel in silom to get it from me

Name of company was Language lovers translation.... paid them money and got a receipt.. I know of others that have used this company also

PM Sent.