BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
krobert6

House Builder

The files are too big to load, Gmail won't even consider emailing the hinges let alone the whole door.

The files are too big to load, Gmail won't even consider emailing the hinges let alone the whole door.

Irfanview is an excellent, small, free, image editing download. You can resize, rotate, etc ..

What do you expect,,,,,it is a big house...

Our house took 9 months....just over 194 square meters. Total cost with me buying materials and paying out labor was just over a mil and a half. I did every cm of plumbing myself and also wrapped all the columns, piers and beams in plastic, myself... to insure proper curing...something that is not done here in LOS...usually. I can only tell you that you have to be on top of everything at all times, otherwise...it is a half-assed game of seeing what the workers can get away with while you aren't bird dogging them. Thankfully, I was a custom home builder in another lifetime and knew <deleted> was supposed to be done. I pity those that come here and have to rely on a Thai builder to get things done. I wish you lots of luck on whatever side of the fence you happen to be on. pp

• Like 1