Nakhon Sawan News

nong38

So they are building the great wall of China /NS. Next thing the tour operators will be starting tours.

Yes a circular tour, down the by pass and then back into N/S from the north, sstop a quick bite, then down to the University to watch the talent for a bit, out to Boraphet for a boat trip, see the aquarium, crocodiles and the cheeky monkeys ( not the ones from KPP) . Back into town for a bit of shopping, then a walk down the prom before a slap up meal and Karaoke at any number of establishments. Wow another wonderful day in paradise, Nakhon Sawan could be become the new Pattaya ( with out the adult entertainment ). Get your tickets quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There you go again Dave Get your ticket's quick for what I would like to ask. Please allow me to update peep's on what the trip would be like. Go to the Bus Station pick up your bus if you can find it through the haze/smog then set orrrf, there will be some sort of commentary if it can be heard above the coughing wheezing and spluttering of the tourist's.

Head's north to the Bypass turn's left and after a few km turn's left again back into N.Smog town. It doesn't rearlly matter where you go as you wont be able to see anything due to the Diesel smoke that will be belching out of the lorries and pick up's. The hole trip is some 10km long take's about 4 hour's that's because of the traffic jams. Then as you alight from the bus you will all hold hand's (No it's not some sort of local dance) it's the only way you can find your way out of the Bus station.

If I was you Dave I would book a very small bus as I cant see many taker's.

Forgot to mention the Pattaya bit all you will want is a few tattooed pony tailed peep's and you'll be away. You already have the traffic, fume's, no beach, what else do you need ??? Ah a few Russian's maybe, now there's a thought.

H/M. K.P.P.

H/CITY.

As mentioned cheeky monkeys from KPP! Poor deluded country folk from KPP have to come to N/S for the action and then cant handle a big city and all that exhuast you talk of usually comes out ageing bits of heritage sites with KPP plates on it, I know some of the clever bods try to change the plates when they cross the border but it does not wash!

So they are building the great wall of China /NS. Next thing the tour operators will be starting tours.

Yes a circular tour, down the by pass and then back into N/S from the north, sstop a quick bite, then down to the University to watch the talent for a bit, out to Boraphet for a boat trip, see the aquarium, crocodiles and the cheeky monkeys ( not the ones from KPP) . Back into town for a bit of shopping, then a walk down the prom before a slap up meal and Karaoke at any number of establishments. Wow another wonderful day in paradise, Nakhon Sawan could be become the new Pattaya ( with out the adult entertainment ). Get your tickets quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There you go again Dave Get your ticket's quick for what I would like to ask. Please allow me to update peep's on what the trip would be like. Go to the Bus Station pick up your bus if you can find it through the haze/smog then set orrrf, there will be some sort of commentary if it can be heard above the coughing wheezing and spluttering of the tourist's.

Head's north to the Bypass turn's left and after a few km turn's left again back into N.Smog town. It doesn't rearlly matter where you go as you wont be able to see anything due to the Diesel smoke that will be belching out of the lorries and pick up's. The hole trip is some 10km long take's about 4 hour's that's because of the traffic jams. Then as you alight from the bus you will all hold hand's (No it's not some sort of local dance) it's the only way you can find your way out of the Bus station.

If I was you Dave I would book a very small bus as I cant see many taker's.

Forgot to mention the Pattaya bit all you will want is a few tattooed pony tailed peep's and you'll be away. You already have the traffic, fume's, no beach, what else do you need ??? Ah a few Russian's maybe, now there's a thought.

H/M. K.P.P.

H/CITY.

As mentioned cheeky monkeys from KPP! Poor deluded country folk from KPP have to come to N/S for the action and then cant handle a big city and all that exhuast you talk of usually comes out ageing bits of heritage sites with KPP plates on it, I know some of the clever bods try to change the plates when they cross the border but it does not wash!

Just a quicky as H/M is taking a delivery. All I can say in reply is that Exeter ended with the right word's To-Wit Wash. I know that Big C has no S/Som only hope they still have the carbloic soap to hepl remove the Diesel smell for your torso's, cleaning seem's to be the only bit of action I know of there. Got to go now as some Thai peep's are doing thing's in my mansion and got to keep an eye out as you do.

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY.

Edited by fredob43

Just a quicky as H/M is taking a delivery. All I can say in reply is that Exeter ended with the right word's To-Wit Wash. I know that Big C has no S/Som only hope they still have the carbloic soap to hepl remove the Diesel smell for your torso's, cleaning seem's to be the only bit of action I know of there. Got to go now as some Thai peep's are doing thing's in my mansion and got to keep an eye out as you do.

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY.

Sounds like you think the locals are bunch of cutthroats and theives, surely not! May the mansion still be there tomorow!

• 2 weeks later...

Hot off the press. In a bid to streamline admin and save cash Nakhon Sawan ( Province) is to absorb Kampheang Phet, the new Province is to be known as Nakhon Sawan Phet ( the greater). What this mean for the people currently north of the border is as yet unclear although speculation is that dreadful signs will have to be taken down on the route ! and replaced with "Welcome to Heaven" keep( going for another 90 kms) All KPP driving licences will be void from a time to be shortly announced, all blue books will need to be taken to Nakhon Sawan to be updated to comply with the new Province. Anyone visiting with a mode of transport thought to convene public health will have it confiscated and the occupants turned away.

Now I got it, every topic here is a joke. Wonder why? Offtopic: Nakhon Sawan won 3-1, beer was cheap and cold, halftime show was something from gogobar.

I can assure you that we are not joking, this is serious stuff. How would like it if the Heritage town you live in is going to be united with N/Smog. Well that's according to exeter but he's more than likely been at the sented gin again.

Well done by the way to the football team.

There is one good bit of news that's came out of N/Smog in the last few day's, It's that it has now been awarded a citation in the guinness book of record's for it's help with global warming. Turn's out that with all the traffic fume's there it has brought on G/W by leap's and bound's, and the English Twitter's (Bird Peep's) are so pleased with the place as it has helped out the Robin population in Blighty no end. So a big well done yet again. All these complement's is H/M loosing the plot. Don't worry not a chance.

Sorry I've not be at the comp: for the last few day's with my educating banter, still sorting out the kitchen but the end of the road now look's insight. Only one more week or so and all will be done.

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY.

Edited by fredob43

Now I got it, every topic here is a joke. Wonder why? Offtopic: Nakhon Sawan won 3-1, beer was cheap and cold, halftime show was something from gogobar.

Bring on KPP!clap2.gif

I can assure you that we are not joking, this is serious stuff. How would like it if the Heritage town you live in is going to be united with N/Smog. Well that's according to exeter but he's more than likely been at the sented gin again.

Well done by the way to the football team.

There is one good bit of news that's came out of N/Smog in the last few day's, It's that it has now been awarded a citation in the guinness book of record's for it's help with global warming. Turn's out that with all the traffic fume's there it has brought on G/W by leap's and bound's, and the English Twitter's (Bird Peep's) are so pleased with the place as it has helped out the Robin population in Blighty no end. So a big well done yet again. All these complement's is H/M loosing the plot. Don't worry not a chance.

Sorry I've not be at the comp: for the last few day's with my educating banter, still sorting out the kitchen but the end of the road now look's insight. Only one more week or so and all will be done.

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY.

The YELLOW BRICK ROAD I expect, they are the sort of characters up there!

I sppose you did realize yeterday was Aprils de 1st?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was looking at BBC news today and all UK people should go and have a look at the current govts new surveylance plans to be able to access your emails, phone calls any form of communication without access to a judge or magistrate in the name of "terrorism" They will know where you are. what your are looking at and saying and with whom without a by your leave. If UK pensioners think they can say they are in the UK when they clearly are not, this where they will be found out.

The labour govt tried to bring this in and failed, will they support it now?

Senior Tory David Davies is opposed to this ,will get enough support or are we heading for 1984 ( albeit it a bit late)?

Edited by nong38

Bring on KPP!clap2.gif

On Topic.

Today H/M found himself in N/Smog, suffice to say that a chum had to go to the immigration and at the eleventh hour H/M helped him out.

Traveling south I noticed what you have done to the place. Must admit a wonderful improvement. Great idear of your's to put grass turf's on the centre island's. Pity no one thought of watering them as they are now all dead.

But I must admit that the empty oil containers old plastic bag's + the general flotsam and jetsam do brighten the place up some what and you hardly notice the two + feet of grunge that align the curb's. I would like to ask just in passing what the pile's of clay are going to become, some sort of mountain feature perhaps. Just a though how about asking Tenzing Norgay Edmond Hillary's sherpa if he would like to open it.

It reminded me of what my teacher used to put in some of my class mate report's "must do better" but anyway well done for trying.

H/M await's his next visit with shall we say just a little trepidation.

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY.

Edited by fredob43

The turf is not dead it is dormant waiting for a suitable opportunity to spring into life, it has been develeopment here in N/S to appear dead whenever some from out of N/S approaches, as for all the flotsom and jetson pure imagination, it all a hologram to keep you lot happy with something to moan about, I expect the real thing in KPP is much worse, tourists tell me its the "fly tipping capital of Thailand" and they give "bonfire lighting " courses in the KPP province, of course I could not comment on that.

I was down by the River last night, it looked a real treat, beaches appearing everywhere in fact it looked so good that the water was returning to N/S and not carrying on the Bangkok!

Everyone who is anybody will soon want to live here it will be the new "HUB" of Thailand, when the new high speed railway line is built it will come straight into N/S, new station. C/M--N/S--Bangkok, KPP will just be a backwater for "Hunts" we dont want that sort of thing here, this is a local City for local people but will soon be exposed to the greater world through the magnificient High Speed Line which will take local people, in the wink of an eye, over the horizon.

The turf is not dead it is dormant waiting for a suitable opportunity to spring into life, it has been develeopment here in N/S to appear dead whenever some from out of N/S approaches, as for all the flotsom and jetson pure imagination, it all a hologram to keep you lot happy with something to moan about, I expect the real thing in KPP is much worse, tourists tell me its the "fly tipping capital of Thailand" and they give "bonfire lighting " courses in the KPP province, of course I could not comment on that.

I was down by the River last night, it looked a real treat, beaches appearing everywhere in fact it looked so good that the water was returning to N/S and not carrying on the Bangkok!

Everyone who is anybody will soon want to live here it will be the new "HUB" of Thailand, when the new high speed railway line is built it will come straight into N/S, new station. C/M--N/S--Bangkok, KPP will just be a backwater for "Hunts" we dont want that sort of thing here, this is a local City for local people but will soon be exposed to the greater world through the magnificient High Speed Line which will take local people, in the wink of an eye, over the horizon.

So when the rail comes there will be a fast way out. Will anyoe stay?

Edited by harrry

Hight speed A, thank Buddha that something is high speed there. It took me yesterday well over 20 min: to travel from the bypass to the T/L at Big C a distance of some 4 km. On turning right as luck would have it the soi I was on moved, thank god I wasn't on the one in the opposite direction as the traffic was piled up for at least 1/2 a km.

H/M did catch a glimpse of the so called delightful river and noticed the beach, Oh what Joy it must be to spend the odd hour or two cleaning all the crap that abound's on the sand dune's just to have the three square feet to sit on.

H/M could go on but just thinking back on N/Smog send's me into a form of stupor. Thank the lord H/M won't have to go there again, it's now the bypass for me well till that flood's again once more this year as sure as egg's are egg's it will do.

Orrrf now to take a trip round my palatial ground's and try to erase that Hateful place from my mind. You just enjoy hopefully not to long now and you can set orrrf over the horizon to better climb's.

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY.

Nakhon Sawan is the place to be thats why its so busy, I dont expect it will be to long before the by pass is swallowed up by the city, I joke not, the number of building plots levelled ready for action west of Sirapfong (?) market is staggering the cirty is moving west, where the risk of flooding is much less at an amazin pace.

I expect that KPP is expanding its cemeteries and crematoriums at the same rates? What!!!!

11/4 6 PM. football league cup quolification round match, Kamphaeng Phet vs Nakhon Sawan on KPP stadium, where ever that is...

Anyone tried this place for steak?

https://foursquare.c...4b0e428424f3f2e

The map is not good, it would put me off trying to find it! Next time I go up to town, I will go and have a look for it, it appears to be be in the next road to where the g/f sells here fruit, in which case I must have walked past it and not noticed it!

The Shell garage on the Tak road, just before the 3005 does steaks ( salmon, pork, chicken ) with a small salad for about 100 bts which are good value. No beers! ( although you could take your own) Its in the SW corner of the garage behind the repair part.

11/4 6 PM. football league cup quolification round match, Kamphaeng Phet vs Nakhon Sawan on KPP stadium, where ever that is...

The map is not good, it would put me off trying to find it!

Better in googlemaps? Soi Mekala/Soi Sawanvitee 11

http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=15.70607,100.142138

Btw, is that another swimming pool or what on the next soi, Soi Sawanvitee 9?

The map is not good, it would put me off trying to find it!

Better in googlemaps? Soi Mekala/Soi Sawanvitee 11

http://maps.google.c...0607,100.142138

Btw, is that another swimming pool or what on the next soi, Soi Sawanvitee 9?

No its a car park, it must be the roof that looks inviting!

I have been to have a look at the new steak place, its new and looks ok. Open from 1100-2200 hrs. All sorts of steaks, fish, mussels, spagehetti, soups, burgers. Prices seem to go from 29 bts for mushroom soup, steaks start at 69bts and go up to 459bts for US Premium.

The plan at the moment is to try it out tomorrow so will let you know, but plans can change at the drop of a hat!

In KPP do they have to put yellow lights on the goalposts so you can see them in the smog?

Don't get fume's in K.P.P. that's all in N/Smog, even more at this time of year holiday traffic wise. The stadium is on the side of the river, turn right into K.P.P. over the bridge to the R/About take the last exit off and go down beside's the bridge to the river and then turn left the stadium come's up on the left.

By the look's of the picture's food wise at the S/House I would give it a wide berth. And has anyone any idea what that thing is with a cherry on the top??? What ever it's look's evil. Best of luck Dave if your going to give it a try.

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY.

Edited by fredob43

In KPP do they have to put yellow lights on the goalposts so you can see them in the smog?

Don't get fume's in K.P.P. that's all in N/Smog, even more at this time of year holiday traffic wise. The stadium is on the side of the river, turn right into K.P.P. over the bridge to the R/About take the last exit off and go down beside's the bridge to the river and then turn left the stadium come's up on the left.

By the look's of the picture's food wise at the S/House I would give it a wide berth. And has anyone any idea what that thing is with a cherry on the top??? What ever it's look's evil. Best of luck Dave if your going to give it a try.

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY.

We do have a sense of adventure here, dont you know, somewhere new give it a go. I will let you know whats under the cherry, I think we are looking at an early afternoon visit. Another crystal clear night can see at least 1000 light years, no sign of smog, you will wanting to see the 4 minutes to Brighton next! Well you wont, so much fog in the house you wont be able to see the TV, you do have TV that far up country? Edited by nong38

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY.

We do have a sense of adventure here, dont you know, somewhere new give it a go. I will let you know whats under the cherry, I think we are looking at an early afternoon visit. Another crystal clear night can see at least 1000 light years, no sign of smog, you will wanting to see the 4 minutes to Brighton next! Well you wont, so much fog in the house you wont be able to see the TV, you do have TV that far up country?

TV we get tip cable and it's not half bad 80 chanels 8 new's 9 sport even itv but I don't look at that between 5&7 as it's emerdale and cory lot's of other's in English and all for 3,000bt a year. Looking at another at the moment come's from a dish via the internet update in a few week's when I've sorted it out. That's a one orrrf payment of 3,000bt so I've ben told, and you even get all the prem football.

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY.

Oh dear,oh dear...KPP took suprise win over Nakhon Sawan, 2-0. But we will win them next sunday on div2 match, NS FC vs Kamphaeng Phet, sunday 15/4 sportstadium 6PM, tickets to mainstand 50baht, beer 30baht and you can find some bbq too.

So KPP got they way on first proper round on Toyota League cup, don't know when that will be played or even when the draw is. Other div2 team in Nakhon Sawan, Paknampho NSRU won they cuptie against Singburi 5-2 and got they place on first round.

The hat dropped today and the visit to the new steak restaurant has now been re scheduled to take place after the water festival, so you will have dribble a bit longer until the much awaited report!

As regards the football, obviously the ref was biased.

The hat dropped today and the visit to the new steak restaurant has now been re scheduled to take place after the water festival, so you will have dribble a bit longer until the much awaited report!

As regards the football, obviously the ref was biased.

Oh dear K.P.P. 2 N/Smog lost well I never. Biased ref never heard such rubbish. Just because he live's next door to me and a few bt passed his way yesterday morning doesn't mean he's biased. "Bent" well.

Re the restaurant if you can call it that having seen the picture's I for one won't be dribbling, but I would like to know what the cherry thing is.

I read the other day that they are going to build a dam outside N/Smog it's been on the card's for some time and now it's going to get the go ahead allegedly. Has anyone down there heard about same could be a good thing flood wise.

You all enjoy the holiday H/M for one will be staying in H/M Mansion's for the next few day's.

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY.

Edited by fredob43

Well got to agree with H?M today The dam seems a good idea, provided your house is not in the way, mine wont be! The next few days will also see me confined to barracks fro 11ish to sundown as well whilst the locals play there tradional games.

The Route 1 at BIG C today is non stop flow, its possible to cross from west to east or vice versa as people travel to their celebrations, let us hope for safety on the roads over this holiday period, I exect that a number will not heed this request so look out for number 1.