BANGKOK
nong38

Nakhon Sawan News

Hey Fred, I came down the mountain yesterday and popped in to see Paul.

I got a tour of his mansion and two, yes two free cups of coffee AND a chocolate biscuit and there was no mention of money though I would have taken it if he had offered.

I looked at the water level in the Ping river and it is quite low so no flooding for NakWan this week anyway.

I got a tour of his mansion and two, yes two free cups of coffee AND a chocolate biscuit and there was no mention of money though I would have taken it if he had offered.

I looked at the water level in the Ping river and it is quite low so no flooding for NakWan this week anyway.

What ho Bill, Paul's Mansion, Mansion, you mean his two up and two down. Of course he wont charge he use's powdered milk cheap charley coffee and Thai Aro tea bag's. All H/M goodies are imported hence the cost's. Re flood's in N/Smog I was there the other week and all be it the water here then was well down, there it was like a raging torrent and a brown sludge one at that. Oh has he got his Honda yet ??? should have got it last Monday but there was no mention of it when I saw him last Tuesday night at Mike's Oasis restaurant.

To the N/S peep's the Oasis is just one of the restaurant's here that sell English food Oh and German Beer Dave. Nice steak and kidney pie anyone.

H/M K.P.P.

W.H.CITY.

Edited by fredob43

What ho Bill, Paul's Mansion, Mansion, you mean his two up and two down. Of course he wont charge he use's powdered milk cheap charley coffee and Thai Aro tea bag's. All H/M goodies are imported hence the cost's. Re flood's in N/Smog I was there the other week and all be it the water here then was well down, there it was like a raging torrent and a brown sludge one at that. Oh has he got his Honda yet ??? should have got it last Monday but there was no mention of it when I saw him last Tuesday night at Mike's Oasis restaurant.

To the N/S peep's the Oasis is just one of the restaurant's here that sell English food Oh and German Beer Dave. Nice steak and kidney pie anyone.

H/M K.P.P.

W.H.CITY.

More like 22 up and 3 across judging by the amount of stairs I climbed, however there are oxygen stations every 5 floors (for a price).

Nice gaff but too clean, b right and shiney for me used to living out in the sticks.

He got his Honda Friday afternoon not long after I left.

Got good offer at Waitrose this week, 3 bottles of Adnams Broadside for £5. More good news returning on the 15th of next month with Emirates.

The bad news is travel Inurance, UK residency has now risen from 3 months to 6 months prior to purchase, anyone doing the same as me should be looking out this "what constitutes UK residency" in the small print.

Blue skies today for a change but condensation on the outside windows, cold last night.

Got good offer at Waitrose this week, 3 bottles of Adnams Broadside for £5. More good news returning on the 15th of next month with Emirates.

The bad news is travel Inurance, UK residency has now risen from 3 months to 6 months prior to purchase, anyone doing the same as me should be looking out this "what constitutes UK residency" in the small print.

Blue skies today for a change but condensation on the outside windows, cold last night.

Got friend's that live in Devon just outside Exeter last night the temp: was 8c that's 48f to us oldies not far orrrf freezing point oh and raining so no change there. Just looked at the BBC weather and for the next 5 day's it will continue to be same with a top temp: of 16c 18c in London bugger me it's July. By the way the chap giving the forecast on Hungerford bridge (London) was waring an over coat. 15th of August is still 34 day's away exactly 5 week's time your here that's a life time. Temp today 35c that's 95f sunny with the odd bit of cloud about. Not to sure what your on about re the insurance 3/6 month's bit but H/M doesn't bother as the last time I got a quote they wanted a short £800 by now that would be nearer £1,000, almost as much as my air fare. But don't even think I can get it as H/M is now Non resident, save's on British TAX EEEEEK. Enjoy your Adnams and don't forget your scaff when you go out.

H/M.K.P.P.

W/H/CITY.

Edited by fredob43

Adnams, how well I remember the brew, knocks all the Thai stuff into a cocked hat! Good nights sleep to follow.

One was summoned by the Hunt Master to go to his castle in the rolling plains of the UNESCO province,so,off me and Mrs.OG galloped,her on her favourite dapple grey and yours truly on his palomino,to be met at the drawbridge by Fred,resplendent in his smoking jacket and jodhpurs.With a nonchalant wave of his riding crop,we were ushered into the hall and treated to tea and crumpets,the cost of which he kindly added to the national debt.What about the new kitchen I hear you ask? Well,Mrs. H/M has it under lock and key but we were allowed a peek (at a nominal fee,ofcourse) and it was a sight to behold.Still unused as the Kamphaeng Phet Tourist Board have added to their tourist trail.....Mondays,Wednesdays and Fridays,if your interested.

I was never offered crumpets!!!!!

Methinks that I shall have to get the wild horsemen of the hills to come to the hall of the Mountain King and nip over to KPP for a bit of rape and pillage and crumpet hijacking.

I haven't had any tasty crumpet for a long time.

Methinks that I shall have to get the wild horsemen of the hills to come to the hall of the Mountain King and nip over to KPP for a bit of rape and pillage and crumpet hijacking.

Better not get lost and end up near Pichet...If I remember right they had a bit of crumpet who fought off the Burmese with her two swords when they came there looking for crumpet and gold..

Are you trying to tell me that Freds place is Thailand's equivalent to Buckingham Palace? What on earth does he put in that tea and spread on the crumpets!

Sounds more like Dreamland to me, you know the one in Margatecheesy.gif

Are you trying to tell me that Freds place is Thailand's equivalent to Buckingham Palace? What on earth does he put in that tea and spread on the crumpets!

Sounds more like Dreamland to me, you know the one in Margatecheesy.gif

Buck Palace Buddha forbid far to ostentatious, but H/M must admit that his establishment does bear some resemblance to a large French Chateau.

Re the IMPORTED Crumpet's they are served to my upper class chum's and member's of the Hunt free of course, Local tennent farmer's (Bill) all be it they tend several thousand acre's have to pay, H/M is not running a soup kitchen for the needy.

Lower class peep's from N/Smog especially those frequenting place's like Margate will be fed to the Irish Wolf Hound's so beware.

H/M K.P.P.

W.H.CITY.

Edited by fredob43

Love the cut outs,Bill. Very art nouveau.

Better not get lost and end up near Pichet...If I remember right they had a bit of crumpet who fought off the Burmese with her two swords when they came there looking for crumpet and gold..

That sounds like the sort of thing my missus would do,Aitch.

That sounds like the sort of thing my missus would do,Aitch.

Must agree but she would only need one sword, Mr's H/M would just need to look and they would disperse sharpist. Come to think of it a photo would do the trick.

H/M K.P.P.

W.H.CITY.

So Fred we now know who wears the pants at the stablescheesy.gif !

Now today in London we have nor rain, middle of JUly and max temp forecsat of 15C, good here isnt it! Meanwhile Waitrose have another 3 beers for £5 on offer so will be up there later this morning, it includes "Spitfire" and "London Pride" will let you know what others later, do think of these when you are drinking your Thai drink tonightbiggrin.png one of the few advantages here!

Olympic timetables went into action yesterday, great start, Victoria Line completely closed for the weekend.

Another nice touch, Bruce Springstein and Paul Macartney do a gig in a central London Park had there equipment turned off at 1030 to comply with local by-laws, amazing.