BANGKOK 22 February 2019 01:27
nong38

Nakhon Sawan News

Just now, rott said:

I like to start at 5 and be home by 9. 

am or pm?

3 hours ago, rott said:

Spoke to someone who works in Chiang Mai and with few exceptions it has been like that for a while. What puzzles him is that when they re-open at 5 there is no rush to get in, they do not get busy till 9 and then close again at 12. Would not be a problem to me, I like to start at 5 and be home by 9. 

We went to C/M last year for the lads annual fishing trip. You are correct no bugger in any bars early. I put it down to their horrendous prices and the lack of any decent talent. Most of the latter were left overs from Pattaya and the like. One good thing was if you were in a bar when it closed they locked you in shutters down and you were ok for the rest of the night.

I must add I wasn't in any bar late. Once I had eaten I just wandered about then went back to the hotel for a nightcap. Leaving the lads to do their thing. In my case it was seen it found it done it all before, + with what was available not interested.

Edited by fredob43
  • Like 2

On 2/8/2019 at 9:31 AM, wayned said:

am or pm?

Ha ha, most definitely pm.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, rott said:

Ha ha, most definitely pm.

Totally opposite from me.  Ive lived here over 21 years and I don't remember when I got up later tan 5 AM.  Sitting on a tractor or Combine at night is a lot mire pleasant than in the sun at 1500 and once you get in the groove it's hard to change.  Also buying farm equipment and parts from private firms  the US only happens in the middle of the night due to the time difference, it's hard to buy a John Deere Combine on Amazon and I have bought three that had to be disassembled, containerized and shipped here.! Nedless to say it's always early to bed.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wayned said:

Totally opposite from me.  Ive lived here over 21 years and I don't remember when I got up later tan 5 AM.  Sitting on a tractor or Combine at night is a lot mire pleasant than in the sun at 1500 and once you get in the groove it's hard to change.  Also buying farm equipment and parts from private firms  the US only happens in the middle of the night due to the time difference, it's hard to buy a John Deere Combine on Amazon and I have bought three that had to be disassembled, containerized and shipped here.! Nedless to say it's always early to bed.

How do You obtain a Work Permit to be a Farmer.?.

14 minutes ago, HAKAPALITA said:

How do You obtain a Work Permit to be a Farmer.?.

You can't!.  But if you create a small farmer's coop that imports farm equipment and parts and has the capital , the correct number of Thai employees and your wife is the owner you can.

• Like 2