Jump to content
BANGKOK 23 July 2019 23:26
nong38

Nakhon Sawan News

Recommended Posts

I renewed my Ret extention at N Sawan imm a few weeks ago and was told I can take all the funds out until next year as they hadn’t had the go ahead from the chiefs to enforce the new fund requirements.

So I did withdraw the funds to put in another account.

 

Have N Sawan immigration implemented the changes yet?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, twizzian said:

I renewed my Ret extention at N Sawan imm a few weeks ago and was told I can take all the funds out until next year as they hadn’t had the go ahead from the chiefs to enforce the new fund requirements.

So I did withdraw the funds to put in another account.

 

Have N Sawan immigration implemented the changes yet?

That's OK now but what will happen if and when the new requirements are enforced. Will the lack of 5 months monies in bank give you a problem next year???

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, fredob43 said:

That's OK now but what will happen if and when the new requirements are enforced. Will the lack of 5 months monies in bank give you a problem next year???

I could be ok because I renewed before the changes were implemented.

so if for example” a new foreigner was to make his first extension and and no immigration changes were enforced at that time, they can’t tell him or her to keep the funds in that account for those extra three months.

 

I will ask the question again at imm when I next do the 90 day

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, twizzian said:

I could be ok because I renewed before the changes were implemented.

so if for example” a new foreigner was to make his first extension and and no immigration changes were enforced at that time, they can’t tell him or her to keep the funds in that account for those extra three months.

 

I will ask the question again at imm when I next do the 90 day

 

Might be a good idea just to check. I did my 1 year renewal yesterday in K.P.Phet and they didn't mention anything about being able to take monies out.

 

Not that I have any intention of doing same as I put my 800th at nearly 70bt to the pound, several+ years ago in deposit accounts for 3 year periods, getting a slightly better interest rate. I now just think of it as lost/un-useable monies. I would hate to have to replace it at 39bt to the pound.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2019 at 3:44 PM, twizzian said:

I could be ok because I renewed before the changes were implemented.

so if for example” a new foreigner was to make his first extension and and no immigration changes were enforced at that time, they can’t tell him or her to keep the funds in that account for those extra three months.

 

I will ask the question again at imm when I next do the 90 day

 

So are you saying that you were told it was OK to take the money out because you did the extension before the date the new rules came into force?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 5:25 AM, rott said:

So are you saying that you were told it was OK to take the money out because you did the extension before the date the new rules came into force?

Seems to me that as the new rules haven't come into play yet. So the old one still apply. They require your monies to be in 3 months? before you new visa and you have to leave at least 400th in most of the year.

 

Maybe I'm wrong TIT who knows.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2019 at 5:25 AM, rott said:

So are you saying that you were told it was OK to take the money out because you did the extension before the date the new rules came into force?

I was told it was ok to take all the money out if I wanted as the new rules were not enforced at that immigration office at the time I renewed the extension

I have also now done the 90 day report, all ok no questions asked.

Then I had a quick word with the IO, no problem.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nakhon Sawan immigration definitely appear to be more flexible than was the case previously.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rott said:

Nakhon Sawan immigration definitely appear to be more flexible than was the case previously.

They always used to be very good and much better than KPP though to be fair there is only one lady IO who deals with extensions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WE haven't had any rain since mid may and the night before last the local water supply went dry.  It's mainly because everybody planted corn in early May when there was rain and then as soon as it sprouted the rain stopped.  Recently a lot of the farmers have been trying to irrigate the crops which has lowered the water table. 

 

Thankfully, I have 12 ongs that I fill with rain water and use a submersible pump to pump water into the main house tank.  This hasn't happened in a couple of years and it took a while at 0200 yesterday morning to get the pump running and the hoses "un-kinked", but at least I have water for a while, but there's no hope for local waster until it rains and the water table rises.

 

Puyai and I did a rain dance in his front yard this morning but I kept tripping over my cane so it'll probably be a dust storm!.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wayned said:

WE haven't had any rain since mid may and the night before last the local water supply went dry.  It's mainly because everybody planted corn in early May when there was rain and then as soon as it sprouted the rain stopped.  Recently a lot of the farmers have been trying to irrigate the crops which has lowered the water table. 

 

Thankfully, I have 12 ongs that I fill with rain water and use a submersible pump to pump water into the main house tank.  This hasn't happened in a couple of years and it took a while at 0200 yesterday morning to get the pump running and the hoses "un-kinked", but at least I have water for a while, but there's no hope for local waster until it rains and the water table rises.

 

Puyai and I did a rain dance in his front yard this morning but I kept tripping over my cane so it'll probably be a dust storm!.

Sorry to hear that you are not getting the usual down pore. We haven't had a great deal either. A snap of yesterdays light shower. Lasted around 20 min: the norm here.

As luck would have it we get our water from the water company they get it from the River ping so we always get a regular supply.

 

I can sell you some (at an inflated price of cause) but you will have to come and collect it. Try not to panic as I'm sure that it'll be there in the end.

 

H/M K.P.Phet.  

IMGP0014 (1).JPG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No rain at all?

 

Been having some most days A. Muang for a while now. Whether or not it's enough I would not like to say.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We finally got a bit of rain the last couple of days.  The day before yesterday it rained for 24 hours, a nice slow soaking rain.  It brought u7p the ground water level enough so that I am now getting water from the local well supply.  I hope that it lasts  for a while as it has also bought the temperature down .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, yesterday was very cool and pleasant. Sunshine? Shove it till next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last year by this time, our 4 meter deep pond was overflowing. It's not a lined pond so it fluctuates with the water table. This year it completely dried up in December and stayed dry until early June. It has about a foot of water in it now. Thankfully our hand dug well has never stopped producing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...