Nakhon Sawan News

nong38

Back to reality news.

H/M had to go today to Uthai Thani Toyota's. Went via the by-pass and glad to report that it was all fine well except for one bit just before the bridge where they were doing a few repare's on the way back went via N/S and also glad to report the the traffic was not as bad as normal a bit manic just over the bridge going north but it was just after midday. And only took 5 trip's I kid you not round the carpark in Big C to find a parking spot. Met Mrs H/M at the entrance to Big C and she was hungry now there's a thing. Off I go to get the ticket's hand one over as you do and she went off to get the food and H/M to the coke stand we met up at a table that had just been cleaned, then it started flies hoard's of the bugger's we took it in turn to wave them away but the final straw was half way through the food 'That was ice cold and at best rubbish' we gave up why well not because of the flies but several baby CockRoackes decided to crall across the table enough was enough but if your into bug's give the place a go a free meal is waiting for you. We did venture up stairs and not a fly in sight, so not all that bad. Tip don't go near the fish counter.

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H CITY.

Get a life...Patron from Takhli

He has got a good life. I have known him personally for at least a couple of years now.

How long have you known him?

Back to reality news.

H/M had to go today to Uthai Thani Toyota's. Went via the by-pass and glad to report that it was all fine well except for one bit just before the bridge where they were doing a few repare's on the way back went via N/S and also glad to report the the traffic was not as bad as normal a bit manic just over the bridge going north but it was just after midday. And only took 5 trip's I kid you not round the carpark in Big C to find a parking spot. Met Mrs H/M at the entrance to Big C and she was hungry now there's a thing. Off I go to get the ticket's hand one over as you do and she went off to get the food and H/M to the coke stand we met up at a table that had just been cleaned, then it started flies hoard's of the bugger's we took it in turn to wave them away but the final straw was half way through the food 'That was ice cold and at best rubbish' we gave up why well not because of the flies but several baby CockRoackes decided to crall across the table enough was enough but if your into bug's give the place a go a free meal is waiting for you. We did venture up stairs and not a fly in sight, so not all that bad. Tip don't go near the fish counter.

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H CITY.

Get a life...Patron from Takhli

He has got a good life. I have known him personally for at least a couple of years now.

How long have you known him?

Thank's for that Bill.

What some peep's don't seem to realise is that hoards of folk travel through or via N/S daily and there has been many problem's with the by-pass over the year's I put in what was the lastest situation with same it was very good. Some also go through N/S and might think about stopping off at Big C for a snack. I only put in what I found a few day's earlier.

But then you get the I know it all peep's that cant stand the fact's and without truthful post back just have to slag people off because they don't agree, could be though that they cant tap out more than 8 letter's at a time. Maybe a few more factual report's about any place not only N/S would help many.

There are a lot of thing's I would improve about K.P.P one not being Big C Fish counter.

Don't know Bill if you have been in K/P lately but they are widening the 115 no problems as such will be going on for the next several month's I guess knowing Thai's.

I think you know that David Nong 38? is in Blighty should be back in the next week or two. He been having a few beer's for us but I haven't felt any improvement yet. Call in some time after your nice post you might get a tea on the house only a might.

Take care H/M but to you Fred.

Edited by fredob43

Hi Fred I may come down the mountain to your principality on Tuesday to do some looting of the superstores and I am trying to convince Paul we should invade your palace for free tea and cookies.

I will be bringing some homemade ANZAC cookies with me.

From Oberon, King of the Faeries in the Hall of the Mountain King.

I have been here long enough to remember before the N/S bypass and the few happy days when they first built it as one lane each way.

The problem is that it was being hammered to death by the big truck/trailer combinations and so dangerours to overtake along it they turned it into a dual carriageway.

I think the "corruption tax" might have been around 60 or 70% which is why it is in the state it is now. Sadly the floods didn't wash it all away and force them to totally rebuild it.

Hi Fred I may come down the mountain to your principality on Tuesday to do some looting of the superstores and I am trying to convince Paul we should invade your palace for free tea and cookies.

Not sure if I'll have any cookies but have some kit kat and a few bickies Tea as you know will be free but the cookies might be a bit pricey, by the way Paul still hasn't paid his last tea bill yet he was here today another freebe tea but he did get my comp: sorted. Look forward to seeing you.

Not sure if I'll have any cookies but have some kit kat and a few bickies Tea as you know will be free but the cookies might be a bit pricey, by the way Paul still hasn't paid his last tea bill yet he was here today another freebe tea but he did get my comp: sorted. Look forward to seeing you.

The trouble and strife and I spent a delightful couple of hours at Chateau Fred,chewing the cud last week. Sad to say that the cookies were persona non grata so,I had to go out and get a couple of pineapple turnovers from the S&P counter in Big C. Dashed inconvenient, but the tea was,as usual,top class.

I am almost famous. If you click the first link and then accommodation in Klong Lan you will see 2 resorts mentioned.

My house is next door to Makbun and next door but one the other way is the Thiem Khae resort.

Nice one h.p., very interesting.

On the subject of NS hotels does anyone know what is going on at the Pimarn. Plenty of stinking reviews and none of them more recent than three years ago, their website is down and they do not appear to be accepting bookings. My confidential secretary and personal masseuse assures me they are still open, but think I will call in for a drink tonight and suss it out.

I remember when the Pimarn was pretty much the only show in town, and a good place it was too.

No need for panic chaps, had my question answered.

Mentioned it to the lady and it transpires that shortly after the conversation referred to, she bumped into a neighbourhood motorsy taxi person and asking why he wasn't at his usual spot outside the Pimarn received the reply "finish long time" (you know the way these Thai johnnies speak).

So there we are.

Up date on K.P.P. football club Terry the new trainer is no more, seems the Thai manager knew more than he did long story but the last thing was that due to corruption same old story by the 'boy's' at the top no one is getting paid even the player's. Terry is now working for a school here has a duel position coach for their F/B club 'not that great' + doing a bit of English teaching, at the moment he seem's content with how thing's are going in K.P.P. look's like he might be staying for some time hope so as he's a nice bloke.

K.P.P. News.

Had a bit of a fracus last night at one of the local bar's there we were 6 farang + 1 American and several thousand Thai's well more than 100 of the bugger's sitting enjoying the music not to mention the beer/food, when down the road came a mob advertising True vision one of them took over the mike and proceded to give a 15 talk on how great T/V was, it all finished with them doing three sort's of dance's. Just before the end of same Bruce the Yank got up saying I've had enough of this crap saunter's into the bar up to the mike and tell's all in Thai that True Vision is at best rubbish stick to 3BBB or TOT this at best didnt go down to well with the T/V peep's and a shouting match started much to the enjoyment of all in the end the T/V peep's buggered off muttering and Bruce get's a round of applause he came back to our table and said no one bugger's with people from Brooklin.

Oh the joy's of living in K.P.P. Note to self must get the dog's teeth sharpend.

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H CITY.

Crazy, you hire new coach and don't pay him???

Kamphaengphet - Tak is on SMMTV tonight, 5.30PM

Win for Nakhon Sawan today at Pehtcabun would take them to 3rd place on table.

He got paid for the time he did but the rest of the team has got nothing. What happend was that the manager who's at best rubbish had his nose put out of joint and as he's been the manager and trainer for the last few years the last thing he wanted was a farang coming along and the team started to win loss of face and all that so he told Terry that whatever he did he would over ride his ideas and that's exactly what he did during the second match terry was the trainer for, enough was enough so Terry in Thai in front of all told him where to put the job not to mention what an idiot he was.

He now has a full time job well paid I believe teaching English to Thai teacher's + a bit of football training at a school they have had one before but because of his fluent Thai he can explain thing's better.

Was going to the match tonight but will be on my way to the bus station at Pitso with Terry so he can get the night bus to Lao for another visa that will be changed to a working one. More info to follow as I gleen more upates on the way there.

As I wont be able to see the so called match tonight an update on how they played wouldn't go amiss. Not that I don't know already. Won't be going till 7pm so might catch the first half. Thank's for the update on the TV bit.

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H CITY.

Edited by fredob43

Well it seems like I have not missed a lot since I went outside, but, I will be back next week much to the joy of all and sundry, but no collections are required on arrival at the airport, thank you!

The wind down continues today with afternoon tea at St. Pancras International station, how very gentile dont you think?

Yesterday I ordered a new large case and it turned into a Thai type farce when it turned up, the worng sized case turned up, the label for all sizes of the range was tied to the handle ( so it was whatever size you wanted it to be!) but not the one I wanted, just what I needed with 2 days to departure, oh and if anyone wants to pop down I arrive very early on the morning of the 26th, now you can all breath more easily, unless Fred is passing through N/Sbiggrin.png

He got paid for the time he did but the rest of the team has got nothing. What happend was that the manager who's at best rubbish had his nose put out of joint and as he's been the manager and trainer for the last few years the last thing he wanted was a farang coming along and the team started to win loss of face and all that so he told Terry that whatever he did he would over ride his ideas and that's exactly what he did during the second match terry was the trainer for, enough was enough so Terry in Thai in front of all told him where to put the job not to mention what an idiot he was.

He now has a full time job well paid I believe teaching English to Thai teacher's + a bit of football training at a school they have had one before but because of his fluent Thai he can explain thing's better.

Was going to the match tonight but will be on my way to the bus station at Pitso with Terry so he can get the night bus to Lao for another visa that will be changed to a working one. More info to follow as I gleen more upates on the way there.

As I wont be able to see the so called match tonight an update on how they played wouldn't go amiss. Not that I don't know already. Won't be going till 7pm so might catch the first half. Thank's for the update on the TV bit.

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H CITY.

So no corruption them?

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H CITY.

So no corruption them?

Loads of corruption why do you think they cant pay the team. All the monies have been siphoned off. Now looking for yet more sponsors.

But they did win last night then again they were playing the bottom of the league, and as usual they were crap .

H/M.

Edited by fredob43

Well it seems like I have not missed a lot since I went outside, but, I will be back next week much to the joy of all and sundry, but no collections are required on arrival at the airport, thank you!

The wind down continues today with afternoon tea at St. Pancras International station, how very gentile dont you think?

Yesterday I ordered a new large case and it turned into a Thai type farce when it turned up, the worng sized case turned up, the label for all sizes of the range was tied to the handle ( so it was whatever size you wanted it to be!) but not the one I wanted, just what I needed with 2 days to departure, oh and if anyone wants to pop down I arrive very early on the morning of the 26th, now you can all breath more easily, unless Fred is passing through N/Sbiggrin.png

Will be nice to have you back Dave. Hope you had a good time in Blighty have had a bit of rain lately but it's still warm. You worked that well arriving in the early hours Would offer to send the Limo + my driver down to pick you up but off myself on the 27th to Mai Sot with a few chum's for a visa run.

Have a good/safe trip.

Afternoon tea at ST Pancras how very upmarket I can see you now plastic cup compleat with tea bag & string still in place in right hand and a cold sausage sandwitch with the corners turned up in the other all for the very cheap price of £50 or there abouts.

Trevor Howard in Brief Encounter now there's a thought.

H/M

Edited by fredob43
  • Like 1

Ref the street market outside the palladian Municipality building, yes happens every Saturday between about 3.30 p.m and 8.30 p.m.

Very popular locally and very busy, my other half has a stall there selling pork balls. (No ribaldry from the riff-raff please.)

• Like 1

Ref the street market outside the palladian Municipality building, yes happens every Saturday between about 3.30 p.m and 8.30 p.m.

Very popular locally and very busy, my other half has a stall there selling pork balls. (No ribaldry from the riff-raff please.)

Cant for the life of me think who your refering to re the riff raff, I might pop in some time if I'm about I see that their selling hot air and I could do with a top up.

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H/CITY.

• Like 1

Yesterday in immigration, TR extension. In and out with smile, just 4 minutes. Best immigration I have ever been in Thailand.

Today big footballmatch, Nakhon Sawan- Sukhothai 6PM in Stadium. Too many beers last night, so I will check scores on net.

Yesterday in immigration, TR extension. In and out with smile, just 4 minutes. Best immigration I have ever been in Thailand.

Today big footballmatch, Nakhon Sawan- Sukhothai 6PM in Stadium. Too many beers last night, so I will check scores on net.

Yes got to admit NS Immigration is the tops, well it is NS isn;t it after all, hub of the Kingdomwai2.gif No rif raf please! ( or Pork Balls)

Edited by nong38

Have used them since they opened. In the beginning the man that did the extensions was a little difficult to deal with due to his lack of English skills and my lack of Thai, but never had a problem. Since the present lady came everything has gone like clockwork, a very fast clock. I do my 90 day reports by post but when I do my extensions I usually take my wife and they talk the entire 15 minutes that it takes. Always go first thing in the morning when they are eating breakfast and there has never been anyone else there. My wife usually takes a bag of goodies and fruit from our back yard,

The yearly extension is very expensive as the mall and Big C is far too close and my wife goes on a crazy buying spree!

Edited by wayned

Wayned, you should suggest a stroll along the river bank to view the new promenade, this will soon cool her down a bit and curtail the shopping spree, she might just want to go home! Only work this trick once though, been to Bung Borapet, no shops there!

Wayned, you should suggest a stroll along the river bank to view the new promenade, this will soon cool her down a bit and curtail the shopping spree, she might just want to go home! Only work this trick once though, been to Bung Borapet, no shops there!

A stroll, what a joke!! She won't even walk to her sister's house which is 100 meters down the road unless the motor bike won't start and it's time to eat.. Good thing they don't let motorbikes in the mall! They're abundant in our weekly "walking" market.

Have used them since they opened. In the beginning the man that did the extensions was a little difficult to deal with due to his lack of English skills and my lack of Thai, but never had a problem. Since the present lady came everything has gone like clockwork, a very fast clock. I do my 90 day reports by post but when I do my extensions I usually take my wife and they talk the entire 15 minutes that it takes. Always go first thing in the morning when they are eating breakfast and there has never been anyone else there. My wife usually takes a bag of goodies and fruit from our back yard,

The yearly extension is very expensive as the mall and Big C is far too close and my wife goes on a crazy buying spree!

Yes wayned, I agree about the man when first opened, but as you say this lady is so pleasant and friendly and like you say she talks all the time to wifey!

As for 90 days, (I always go early too) the girls who do that work are great too, and I'm in and out of the place in five minutes!

Cant for the life of me think who your refering to re the riff raff, I might pop in some time if I'm about I see that their selling hot air and I could do with a top up.

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H/CITY.

No one particularly in mind fredo (strange name by the way, like that div in "The Godfather", not Italian are you?), just a warning to the baser sort of fellow you occasionally run across on here, the type my old mum would have classed as common.

Having said that, and no names mentioned of course, there appears to be one who can't even spell riff-raff. I suggest that a committee be formed to monitor his future activity. I am too busy myself of course but there may be others with time on their hands.

Apparently it was a touch quiter than usual at the market last Saturday, plenty of people but they were tending to stroll around gawping and not put their hands in their pockets. Miserable bastards.

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H/CITY.

No one particularly in mind fredo (strange name by the way, like that div in "The Godfather", not Italian are you?), just a warning to the baser sort of fellow you occasionally run across on here, the type my old mum would have classed as common.

Having said that, and no names mentioned of course, there appears to be one who can't even spell riff-raff. I suggest that a committee be formed to monitor his future activity. I am too busy myself of course but there may be others with time on their hands.

Apparently it was a touch quiter than usual at the market last Saturday, plenty of people but they were tending to stroll around gawping and not put their hands in their pockets. Miserable bastards.

Hello, looks like we have another snob from the KPP province bloody nosey parker, spends too much time waddling around markets, what is about folk from north of the border one asks.

Edited by nong38