Nakhon Sawan News

nong38

Ref the street market outside the palladian Municipality building, yes happens every Saturday between about 3.30 p.m and 8.30 p.m.

Very popular locally and very busy, my other half has a stall there selling pork balls. (No ribaldry from the riff-raff please.)

Cant for the life of me think who your refering to re the riff raff, I might pop in some time if I'm about I see that their selling hot air and I could do with a top up.

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H/CITY.

No one particularly in mind fredo (strange name by the way, like that div in "The Godfather", not Italian are you?), just a warning to the baser sort of fellow you occasionally run across on here, the type my old mum would have classed as common.

Having said that, and no names mentioned of course, there appears to be one who can't even spell riff-raff. I suggest that a committee be formed to monitor his future activity. I am too busy myself of course but there may be others with time on their hands.

Apparently it was a touch quiter than usual at the market last Saturday, plenty of people but they were tending to stroll around gawping and not put their hands in their pockets. Miserable bastards.

Hello, looks like we have another snob from the KPP province bloody nosey parker, spends too much time waddling around markets, what is about folk from north of the border one asks.

Oi mush. I am from KPP province too.

Any more lip from you and I will get King Freds dog to sort you out.

She will lick you to death and she has baadd breath from all the choccie biccies that Fred gives her.

Point of order my dog doesn't have bad breath, the wife does but you don't notice it to much due to her BO from the horse stable's.

Rott I believe come from N/S province his wife has something to do with pig's nut's in said market.

H/M Comp: went up the creek yesterday had a bout of hibernation well so it said into shop yesterday and delivered back to H/M mansions this morning sorted and free of charge, how great to be Royalty.

H/M doesn't do market's much to boring.

Re Fredo had a lady ??? friend from Wale's that used to call me that, wonder what ever happened to her Sheep and close harmony sing now there's a thought.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed but N/S news has gone down hill some what since Nong38 has returned.

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H CITY.

Edited by fredob43

Point of order my dog doesn't have bad breath, the wife does but you don't notice it to much due to her BO from the horse stable's.

Rott I believe come from N/S province his wife has something to do with pig's nut's in said market.

H/M Comp: went up the creek yesterday had a bout of hibernation well so it said into shop yesterday and delivered back to H/M mansions this morning sorted and free of charge, how great to be Royalty.

Re Fredo had a lady ??? friend from Wale's that used to call me that, wonder what ever happened to her Sheep and close harmony sing now there's a thought.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed but N/S news has gone down hill some what since Nong38 has returned.

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H CITY.

Hey King Fred you really ought to send your wife on a Cordon Bleu cookery course on how to make coffee.

The last lot she made me stripped the paint off the truck when I stopped for a pee on the way home last month.

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H CITY.

Hey King Fred you really ought to send your wife on a Cordon Bleu cookery course on how to make coffee.

The last lot she made me stripped the paint off the truck when I stopped for a pee on the way home last month.

She a great cook but only Thai stuff coffee now that's a different matter if I remember right it was ok after I watered it down and put more milk in it I like it black and strong and that's how you get it if she make's it. I'll do it fore you next time but if I have to work it's going to cost.

F.

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H CITY.

She a great cook but only Thai stuff coffee now that's a different matter if I remember right it was ok after I watered it down and put more milk in it I like it black and strong and that's how you get it if she make's it. I'll do it fore you next time but if I have to work it's going to cost.

F.

I might take you up on that and swap your coffee for homemade biscuits that I forgot last time.

Now that just go to show what we in NS have to deal with, those shysters from the Hertitage Province constantly bleating.

We have a few splashes of rain overnight recently but not to much to notice, the CP river is low with several islands on view, how long this will last for is anyones guess as the rains are not too far away now, other than that the genteel way of life here in "The Hub" is ticking along nicely, all feeling rather pleased with the Tennis and the Cricket starts wednesday not to mention the rugby from down under, things looking jolly good, just need to get the exchange rate up now and petrol price down, 2 rises at the end of last week no doubt on the strength of events in Egypt ( wherever that is).

Now that just go to show what we in NS have to deal with, those shysters from the Hertitage Province constantly bleating.

We have a few splashes of rain overnight recently but not to much to notice, the CP river is low with several islands on view, how long this will last for is anyones guess as the rains are not too far away now, other than that the genteel way of life here in "The Hub" is ticking along nicely, all feeling rather pleased with the Tennis and the Cricket starts wednesday not to mention the rugby from down under, things looking jolly good, just need to get the exchange rate up now and petrol price down, 2 rises at the end of last week no doubt on the strength of events in Egypt ( wherever that is).

Don't know if you notice Dave but they have the Mallard + other's in York at the moment, was even on the Beeb news. I did offer bill a free cupper but only because he said that he would bring along some home made goodies did they arrive well no, then him and another ate all my Kit Kat's bloody cheek. You might get Bill in a few day's I think he's got to do a visa run to N/S this month.

I shall be passing through 'via the by-pass' at the end of the month on my way to BKK seems at last my watch might be ready to pick up around the 23rd from the repair peep's they have only had it 3 month's count myself lucky it's not 6 I suppose. I don't know my agenda as yet if I have time will call in as well a quick trip to Makro for a top up of snacks & comestibles might be a good idea Tip. Not before Bill turns up.

If you get time an update on the set up to view the cricket would be appreciated.

Fred?O.

K.P.PHET.

W/H CITY.

Don't know if you notice Dave but they have the Mallard + other's in York at the moment, was even on the Beeb news. I did offer bill a free cupper but only because he said that he would bring along some home made goodies did they arrive well no, then him and another ate all my Kit Kat's bloody cheek. You might get Bill in a few day's I think he's got to do a visa run to N/S this month.

I shall be passing through 'via the by-pass' at the end of the month on my way to BKK seems at last my watch might be ready to pick up around the 23rd from the repair peep's they have only had it 3 month's count myself lucky it's not 6 I suppose. I don't know my agenda as yet if I have time will call in as well a quick trip to Makro for a top up of snacks & comestibles might be a good idea Tip. Not before Bill turns up.

If you get time an update on the set up to view the cricket would be appreciated.

Fred?O.

K.P.PHET.

W/H CITY.

Beware on the by pass esp approaching the 1st bridge going south ( its a u turn thingy) the road is in rather poor condition so traffic suddenly changes lane when they see what lies in wait for them.

Edited by nong38

Fred?O.

K.P.PHET.

W/H CITY.

Beware on the by pass esp approaching the 1st bridge going south ( its a u turn thingy) the road is in rather poor condition so traffic suddenly changes lane when they see what lies in wait for them.
It was like that 5 week's ago they were working on it then when I went through, so not fixed yet plonkers.

They are doing a road widening thing here as you go down the 114/5 they have decided in their wisdom to cut all the corners off as you get to the two set's of T'Light's not a bad idea will help to keep the traffic flowing, just one small problem there's a stream running along said road used to be about 8' feet wide it's now over twenty feet don't despair all's now fine the local farmer has put's his duck's on it.

Can you imagine the bugger up when this lot start 'if ever' the water program.

H/M.

I am off to BKK on Monday 22nd July.

To the Embassy on 23rd to get my letter done, meet some old mates, do a bit of shopping.

On the Wednesday I am going to the RTAF museum as I am ex RAF and I have never been there before.

Back home on the Thursday then to Immigration at Nakhon Sawan probably on Monday 29th.

After your trip to Immigration please provide an update on whether they are still accepting the letter from the embassy without backup. When I did mine last year the lady said that they might require more next year. Just would like to know to give me time to get it in order if it's required as I have to do mine again soon. Thanks in advance.

SMMTV will show football from D2 north again in this weekend. Today Lamphun - Uthai Thani and tomorrow Nakhon Sawan - Phitsanulok, both 6PM

Lamphun Warriors have new player, Tim Rivers. Here something about him

http://www.thisissussex.co.uk/Tim-Rivers-Thais-life-professional-footballer/story-19260019-detail/story.html

Thanks for the update HP will look tomorrow just to see if N/S is any better than K.P.P

H/M.

Its been very peaceful in N/S these last few days, I expect that the locals ate all watching the cricket from Trent Bridge, like me. THey are probably thinking that cricket is a bit like trying to fathom out how to speak and write Thai! But enjoying it non the same and what a game it has been, lost of controversy, wickets and runs and as we go into the last day Australia need 137 runs to win with 4 wickets left after England reduced the tourists from 161-3 to 174-6 at the end of the day. All 5 days have been sold out and drama to the end, watch from 5pm tonight on cricpower.com

At last some good weather in Blighty for what is always a great summer of sport, all games invented by the British, we do love our games eh!

Its been very peaceful in N/S these last few days, I expect that the locals ate all watching the cricket from Trent Bridge, like me. THey are probably thinking that cricket is a bit like trying to fathom out how to speak and write Thai! But enjoying it non the same and what a game it has been, lost of controversy, wickets and runs and as we go into the last day Australia need 137 runs to win with 4 wickets left after England reduced the tourists from 161-3 to 174-6 at the end of the day. All 5 days have been sold out and drama to the end, watch from 5pm tonight on cricpower.com

At last some good weather in Blighty for what is always a great summer of sport, all games invented by the British, we do love our games eh!

Don't count your chickens they have their last man in Agar first day 98 in 132 Min: from 101 ball's including 12 4's 2 6's if he stay's in he could wipe the board only 137 to win + 4 wicket's. It could be a disaster not unlike having to go through N/S at lunch time.

Hope your well.

H/M

After your trip to Immigration please provide an update on whether they are still accepting the letter from the embassy without backup. When I did mine last year the lady said that they might require more next year. Just would like to know to give me time to get it in order if it's required as I have to do mine again soon. Thanks in advance.

I will do that in a couple of weeks time.

I gave my pension providers 2 months notice on 28th May of what I wanted which was gross payments for a year.

Two of them screwed the letters up, one replaced the letter in a few days, the State pension has not come back with a replacement yet.

The third one posted the letter on 20th June and it still has not arrived, I called them and asked for it to be emailed and 10 days later called them again and gave them another email address.

There has also been a price increase at the Embassy as they revised the exchange rate from 46 to 48 baht.

FeesTable_Customer_Bt48.pdf

England won Australia lost first test and all by a thin edge.

H/M

Nail biting stuff but alround a good contest over the 5 days and the Aussies were no pushover either, didn't expect they would be! So, great memories from a delightful Trent Bridge and thursday it Lords, my garden has mor than a passing resemblance to Lords, has slope on it otherwise it might be described as a little uneven and fast bowlers would have start in the road and turn into the gate!

Another hot and peaceful day in down town Nakhon Sawan, getting rain most nights now, the favourite time is about 530pm, rain stops play springs to mind.

Edited by nong38

England won Australia lost first test and all by a thin edge.

H/M

Nail biting stuff but alround a good contest over the 5 days and the Aussies were no pushover either, didn't expect they would be! So, great memories from a delightful Trent Bridge and thursday it Lords, my garden has mor than a passing resemblance to Lords, has slope on it otherwise it might be described as a little uneven and fast bowlers would have start in the road and turn into the gate!

Another hot and peaceful day in down town Nakhon Sawan, getting rain most nights now, the favourite time is about 530pm, rain stops play springs to mind.

Was looking at the football live N/S + Pitso last night and they had a down pore big time not a cloud in the sky in K.P.PHET the sun shine's on the elite or something like that.

Great news on the cricket sorry don't know what happened to the football as cricket took first bidding as it should. Next orf Thursday cant wait, the most excitement I've had since I got married to the G/L and I wasn't even there when that took place, but that's another story.

H/M.

The Ashes Tests are among the greatest moments in sport, played out over 5 days, great chess match game with ascendancy switching from one team to the other. As I am probably the best cricket team in N/S you will gather that generally here the excellence of this game is almost completely lost on the locals, if they dressed up in red and white and kicked a big ball that would be a different matter.

More rain last night, pleasant day today, looks like a balmy evening with no threatening clouds.

Manchester United and Chelsea players seen (allegedly) in "Skippyland" Big C Nakhon Sawan, did you see them?

Me think's someone is telling porkies M/U next game is in Sidney Australia on the 20th this month I cant for the love of me think why they would be in N/S on the 16th or even the 15th come to that but then again they might have wanted to try the local delicacy Petrol pork only hope it wasn't in the old Big C where H/M had the diesel duck a few week's back as they might be joining Rooney on their way back to Blighty for several week's convalescence.

H/M.

Edited by fredob43

Manchester United and Chelsea players seen (allegedly) in "Skippyland" Big C Nakhon Sawan, did you see them?

Me think's someone is telling porkies M/U next game is in Sidney Australia on the 20th this month I cant for the love of me think why they would be in N/S on the 16th or even the 15th come to that but then again they might have wanted to try the local delicacy Petrol pork only hope it wasn't in the old Big C where H/M had the diesel duck a few week's back as they might be joining Rooney on their way back to Blighty for several week's convalescence.

H/M.

Fred, no date mentioned but Skippyland is a big draw, you try it, then you would understand what sort of people come from all over Thailand to experience.

H/M.

Fred, no date mentioned but Skippyland is a big draw, you try it, then you would understand what sort of people come from all over Thailand to experience.
Skippy land nothing to do with Skippy the bush kangaroo is it perchance only hope it's better than that TV program. Where is this so called S/Land in the old Big C or the new one me think's it need's the H/M onceover, as luck would have it orf to BKK on the 28th to pick up watch + a few day's of leisure H/M could give it a quick gander on his return. Provided that I don't have to ware a silly hat with cork's and walk around saying gurday and calling every other peep's Bruce.

H/M.

H/M.

Skippy land nothing to do with Skippy the bush kangaroo is it perchance only hope it's better than that TV program. Where is this so called S/Land in the old Big C or the new one me think's it need's the H/M onceover, as luck would have it orf to BKK on the 28th to pick up watch + a few day's of leisure H/M could give it a quick gander on his return. Provided that I don't have to ware a silly hat with cork's and walk around saying gurday and calling every other peep's Bruce.

H/M.

Seemed to have got a double post am I surprised No had a lot of trouble with TV the last few day's.

Edited by fredob43

I have been up country for a while, near the KPP border, some fever travelled over the border and have been confined to bed for some time, if it wasn't for the young nurse from the Walking Street Hospital I would probably gone mad! Still on the mend now, amazing what 3 spoonfuls of Yadong I think it was called can do for a man.

Expect to be out and about in next to no time seeing what has been happening down town in the hub.

Edited by exeter

I have been up country for a while, near the KPP border, some fever travelled over the border and have been confined to bed for some time, if it wasn't for the young nurse from the Walking Street Hospital I would probably gone mad! Still on the mend now, amazing what 3 spoonfuls of Yadong I think it was called can do for a man.

Expect to be out and about in next to no time seeing what has been happening down town in the hub.

Nice to see your back at last Exeter wondered where you had got to, so been up north spreading your N/S virus about. Just to let you know it got as far a Phetchabun have a chum that has gone down with the dreaded gnat problem I'll let him know that your the one responsible.

I did think that you were losing it some time ago all this nonsense about the Yank's then the train station's now it seems that you are still slightly hallucinating hospital in walking street I presume that it's the walking street in Pattaya young nurse!!! doesn't speak with a deep voice perchance??? Anyway hope you get better soon if you get a chance to pop into skippy land next week and happen to see a very young chap with a corked hat and jodhpurs it could be H/M giving it a once over please feel at liberty to buy me a pint.

You might even bump into Nong38 David I hear that he's out & about again now the cricket 'didn't we do well' is over for the next few day's.

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H/CITY.

Edited by fredob43

Not to much to report from the HUB on the River CP, bit of rain, not much sun and lots of building going on all round the place. No more news of the Festival Mall on the Pitsanulok Road must see if I can get a follow up on that one. River is low, so we are all ready for the dumps to start and as the 3rd test is due to start in Manchester today could be a coincidence is about to happen.

Reports of a resident from KP land, a certain Dr Strangepork being stopped by police trying to flog pork burgers only for the locals to find that they actually contained horsey meat, Fred check out your gee gees one of you Nags could be missing or one of the hunt will be on foot. Look out for Dr Strangepork at the roadside, he could be the new Kentucky Fried Chicken only with Pork or Horse accompanying the special secret reciepe containing 9 hurbs and other things found by the roadside.

They wanted the same as last year for a retirement visa and as usual they were helpful and friendly.

I was in and out in 35 minutes and that included asking what to do if I cannot come in person due to illness.

In that case they want a letter from the doctor and a photo of me lying in bed (I didn't ask whose bed) and then my wife can do it all for me.

The exchange rate they used on Monday was 47.18 but they go online when you are there and use that rate and time.

I only got until 21st May 2014 as that is when my passport expires but when I go with the new passport they will update it for me.

There are about 7 women working downstairs and if you want to be remembered and (perhaps) get a little better help next time bring in some chocolates or something for them. I forgot this time but I will try to remember in October when I go for the 90 day report.

Cheers

Bill

Tick box for retirement extension 2014 v01.xls

Thanks for the info. I have all of the necessary documentation to backup the retirement payments, however, part of the payments go to my SCB account and I haven't updated the book since October 2011. My ATM card even went "tits up". I do everything using online banking. My wife usually goes with me to do the extension and takes a goodie basket. She talks, I sit and listen, never a hickcup. i always go early in the morning when they are still eating breakfast from the carts that show up in the parking lot. The only problem is the trip to the Big C mall afterwards, I still have junk she bought last year and hasn't used yet. Anybody in the market for "red hair dye"! I do my 90 day by mail as it's 100 kilometers from my home and too close to the mall.