Nakhon Sawan News

nong38

Not to much to report from the HUB on the River CP, bit of rain, not much sun and lots of building going on all round the place. No more news of the Festival Mall on the Pitsanulok Road must see if I can get a follow up on that one. River is low, so we are all ready for the dumps to start and as the 3rd test is due to start in Manchester today could be a coincidence is about to happen.

Reports of a resident from KP land, a certain Dr Strangepork being stopped by police trying to flog pork burgers only for the locals to find that they actually contained horsey meat, Fred check out your gee gees one of you Nags could be missing or one of the hunt will be on foot. Look out for Dr Strangepork at the roadside, he could be the new Kentucky Fried Chicken only with Pork or Horse accompanying the special secret reciepe containing 9 hurbs and other things found by the roadside.

Thanks for the update Dave but H/M doesn't eat KFC or burger's come to that, have checked and all the nags are ok a couple of the hound's are on the missing list though.

Just got back from BKK at last '3 months' the watch had been finished by Pendulum, went last Sunday didn't have time to look up Skippy Land on the way back as that meant a trip through N/S as the old Sat/Nav had already told me that it was going to take 4 hours another several hacking my way via N/S traffic was a No No. In the end using the by-pass (all up and running both ways glad to report) + a bit of hefty right foot managed to complete same in 3 1/4 hour's.

BKK was heaving not seen it like that for years, lowered myself and stayed with the lower class mob in the Nana Hotel 'what a hoot' you'll be surprised how many old farang men are married!!! to young Thai ladies the place was mobbed with them at breaky time.

Convenient for shopping not to mention bar's and so called night life but that's another story.

You'll be pleased to hear a few day's convalescent and H/M should be back to normal.

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H/CITY.

I understand that Dr Strangepork has been deposited over the border to ply his disgusting KPP cuisinne, I am surprised he has not killed all you expats chums orf especially with his Chingford Chilli Porker special!

Aussies doing a bit better this time, wont last though!

Thanks for the info. I have all of the necessary documentation to backup the retirement payments, however, part of the payments go to my SCB account and I haven't updated the book since October 2011. My ATM card even went "tits up". I do everything using online banking. My wife usually goes with me to do the extension and takes a goodie basket. She talks, I sit and listen, never a hickcup. i always go early in the morning when they are still eating breakfast from the carts that show up in the parking lot. The only problem is the trip to the Big C mall afterwards, I still have junk she bought last year and hasn't used yet. Anybody in the market for "red hair dye"! I do my 90 day by mail as it's 100 kilometers from my home and too close to the mall.

I usually go on my own (which keeps 'er indoors away from the shops) mand I get around quicker on my own anyway.

I got there just before 11 on Monday morning and was out by 11.35.

I usually take my motorbike for the 90 day reports as there is not so much paperwork, I enjoy the ride and it is a days jolly for me plus 'er indoors won't come with me on the bike anyway.

I understand that Dr Strangepork has been deposited over the border to ply his disgusting KPP cuisinne, I am surprised he has not killed all you expats chums orf especially with his Chingford Chilli Porker special!

Aussies doing a bit better this time, wont last though!

An update on scores wouldn't go amiss didn't manage to see the cricket last night or tonight come to that orf out to Mike's restaurant for some German beer, Last night ate a Hunt Master Hertfordshire Delight at local steak place to-wit an 8oz+ rib-eye imported lump of beef cooked rare including all the trimmings for 199bt. N/B took my own Colman's mustard in a tube imported of course and delish it all was too.

I do believe that N/S has a steak place but their dish's are somewhat smaller allegedly.

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H/CITY.

Last night I got some of Dr Strangepork's left overs and paid for it today! Home-made soup order of the day today. feeling a bit better now after a bottle of beer and now a tot at bed time whilst watching the cricket on cricpower.com

Aussies have done well this time and should not lose, will England bat well? Will it rain in Manchester?

Last night I got some of Dr Strangepork's left overs and paid for it today! Home-made soup order of the day today. feeling a bit better now after a bottle of beer and now a tot at bed time whilst watching the cricket on cricpower.com

Aussies have done well this time and should not lose, will England bat well? Will it rain in Manchester?

Rain, in Manchester? How dare you suggest that it won't.

There's a good reason that the countryside in that region is so lush and the sheep so moist.

Rain may save the day however.

Jerry

Rain, in Manchester? How dare you suggest that it won't.

There's a good reason that the countryside in that region is so lush and the sheep so moist.

Rain may save the day however.

Jerry

Just looked up the weather for Manchester and it seems like there's a good chance of rain with some sunny periods. With a bit of luck we could be saved by the conditions, there is a Buddha.

Sorry to hear that you are under the weather Dave suffering from an intake of N/S Petrol pork no doubt.

H/M could for a price send you down some proper K.P.P food.

H/M.

Jerry was right and the rain did come to our aid, the Ashes are retained, wonderful news, I will wave to the Aussies as they fly home! They are bound to fly over Nakhon Sawan, not so much a HUB as Beacon on the way home.

Jerry was right and the rain did come to our aid, the Ashes are retained, wonderful news, I will wave to the Aussies as they fly home! They are bound to fly over Nakhon Sawan, not so much a HUB as Beacon on the way home.

We get the ashes but I would have liked to see Australia win the third test as they made us look pretty average. Now the last two tests wont be worth watching.

I think your getting like Exeter Dave to-wit losing the plot, N/S the HUB/Beacon pray tell me how the hell are the pilots going to see a N/S beacon with all the smog that abounds there.

H/M.

If the pilots on the aircraft that you are flying on are "looking" for the beacon, I think that it's time to upgrade your service to a non-discount carrier, one with electronics

If the pilots on the aircraft that you are flying on are "looking" for the beacon, I think that it's time to upgrade your service to a non-discount carrier, one with electronics

Sorry to say that Dave seems to living in the dark ages saw him the other week on his push bike with his good lady walking in front with a red flag, residing in N/S has finally got to him me think's.

H/M think's it might be catching Mrs H/M is also losing the plot we have yet another restaurant open in K.P.P nice snap's on the facia large stake's fish tranche of salmom pizza ++++ I pulled up in front and said go in and have a look at the menu so we have an idea on what they cooking in she go's come's out several Min: later, right what's on the menu how big are their stake's price ??? look nice come's the reply go's on to tell me about the décor I can see that from the outside but what's the food like ??? not no not look at menu but look nice!!! An update later as H/M will go in and sort thing's out. Might be ok as we left about 20 smart office worker turned up for lunch. N/B all young ladies.

H/M.

Edited by fredob43

The N/S beacon burns brightly all the time even though it is, of course electronic what else would you expect in the "city at the edge of tomorrow" . Yes the future starts here ( but stops before the railway station) there are so many hubs here one does not really know where to start, indeed one might say that N/S is the "hub of hubs"!

I was in one of the hubs today, close to "Playport" ( thats where prospective new Thai drivers can hone their skills on the road driving/racing machines. After a morning of mayhem they are about to throw them selves onto the unsuspecting motoring pubic on the area( I hasten to add that most of these young drivers are fresh off the Tak Road about 100 kms north I think as they all have "Dr Strangepork" T shirts on and some wagg has written on the KPP sign "Strangeporkland" approach at your peril.

Well its the 4th Test tomorrow and as I sit here with my GM bat awaiting the call in case KP has trouble moving again I can tell I am up for it although its probably a bit late now for Durham but I am on standby for the Aussie leg, so if anyone wants to pop round for 20 overs or so be pleased to see you, do a bring a bottle, your own tea and lunch, picked that idea up from Fred.

• Like 1

The N/S beacon burns brightly all the time even though it is, of course electronic what else would you expect in the "city at the edge of tomorrow" . Yes the future starts here ( but stops before the railway station) there are so many hubs here one does not really know where to start, indeed one might say that N/S is the "hub of hubs"!

I was in one of the hubs today, close to "Playport" ( thats where prospective new Thai drivers can hone their skills on the road driving/racing machines. After a morning of mayhem they are about to throw them selves onto the unsuspecting motoring pubic on the area( I hasten to add that most of these young drivers are fresh off the Tak Road about 100 kms north I think as they all have "Dr Strangepork" T shirts on and some wagg has written on the KPP sign "Strangeporkland" approach at your peril.

Well its the 4th Test tomorrow and as I sit here with my GM bat awaiting the call in case KP has trouble moving again I can tell I am up for it although its probably a bit late now for Durham but I am on standby for the Aussie leg, so if anyone wants to pop round for 20 overs or so be pleased to see you, do a bring a bottle, your own tea and lunch, picked that idea up from Fred.

As H/M has been mentioned in dispatches I thought it only proper to reply, please take note that H/M supply's all the comestibles when anyone visits I just charge for them, as most of the goodies offered are imported from England 90% from Harrods one feel's it only proper.

Have made inquiries regarding the so call beacon turn's out it's powered by GAS!!! and Dave has the job of the local lamp lighter allegedly. No wonder he's so ready to talk about same.

Point of interest Tak just to put you right if your proceeding that way is nearer to 200km and not 100 a stunning place to visit on route some 117km north of traffic town to-wit N/S is the wonderful City of K.P.Phet 'a day visa will be needed for same' available at the local town hall " please note two up to date passport photos will also be required " this will enable you to visit all the ancient sites that abound here just one of the reasons why it's a World Heritage City

You must get out more Dave. Tip dump the push bike and get a M/C I'm sure that with a bit of practice you will be able to carry your lighting pole on it, just get the GL to walk a trite faster with her red flag.

H/M will also be watching the Cricket only hope we put on a better show than the last test.

This so called GM bat you have Dave it's not a re-whittled wooden lighting pole is it???

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H CITY.

Edited by fredob43

You'll have a long wait Nong as the 4th test doesn't start till Friday the 9th !!!

You'll have a long wait Nong as the 4th test doesn't start till Friday the 9th !!!

What did I say losing the plot. H/M will be orf air from Friday afternoon till late on Monday got to go yet again to BKK via the Airport. Dropping some chum's orf for their return to Blighty. Try and carry on without me I'll catch up on my return.

H/M.

We have been through this World Heritage stuff before for KPP what it really means is this its full of geratrics, cemetaries etc. since it was built there has been not a jot of refurbishment all so it can be called Heritage Site or is it sight, however did you get rid of the horses and carts? Perhaps it was that the carts had square wheels and progress was slow? The railway avoided you like the plague and the Tak Road was a near thing too! No hubs either you have to come down to us see what are hubs are like here in N/S Thailand's answer to Sillycon Valley. Where the future meets the past ( about 120 Kms north ) of N/S is the past, the land that time forgot.

The 4th Test was supposed to start today but the bats are being upgraded so its been postponed until the 9th be there or be square, 5pm kick off!

Going to Bangkok when the Test is on is just cricket old chap!

Edited by nong38

We have been through this World Heritage stuff before for KPP what it really means is this its full of geratrics, cemetaries etc. since it was built there has been not a jot of refurbishment all so it can be called Heritage Site or is it sight, however did you get rid of the horses and carts? Perhaps it was that the carts had square wheels and progress was slow? The railway avoided you like the plague and the Tak Road was a near thing too! No hubs either you have to come down to us see what are hubs are like here in N/S Thailand's answer to Sillycon Valley. Where the future meets the past ( about 120 Kms north ) of N/S is the past, the land that time forgot.

The 4th Test was supposed to start today but the bats are being upgraded so its been postponed until the 9th be there or be square, 5pm kick off!

Sorry about the cricket but have no choice Chum go's orf tomorrow and H/M will be staying yet another night.

Just been into the main town of the land that time forgot "there was a film 1975 I believe called just that, stared Doug McClure and the bit of skirt was Susan Penhaligon" to our cable TV company Have two but we use TIP as they are the best N/B don't think that the HUB OF HUBS has one of those they were going to install CTH for the sport + many other bit's some 140 channels on Monday but as H/M will be away they are going to fix on Tuesday, they will be delivering all the goodies on the old horse and cart they have a new model with round wheels should only take an hour or two to get to H/M Mansions.

They are going to put CTH via dish so I can still get the normal stuff from the cable peep's 100 channels. Don't think it's a bad price 300bt a month for the cable 3.000bt if you pay a year up front and 580bt a month for CTH, come on then how does that compare with N/S. There are a few place's 2 bedrooms to rent here all new for around 4,000bt a month if anyone is thinking of upping stick's and getting out of the HUB Of HUB'S, But don't hang about as they are going fast, oh and they have that new thing called Erectric.

H/M is also thinking of getting Erectric as Mrs H/M is getting a trite peed off with peddling the generator.

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H CITY.

Edited by fredob43

Sorry about the cricket but have no choice Chum go's orf tomorrow and H/M will be staying yet another night.

Just been into the main town of the land that time forgot "there was a film 1975 I believe called just that, stared Doug McClure and the bit of skirt was Susan Penhaligon" to our cable TV company Have two but we use TIP as they are the best N/B don't think that the HUB OF HUBS has one of those they were going to install CTH for the sport + many other bit's some 140 channels on Monday but as H/M will be away they are going to fix on Tuesday, they will be delivering all the goodies on the old horse and cart they have a new model with round wheels should only take an hour or two to get to H/M Mansions.

They are going to put CTH via dish so I can still get the normal stuff from the cable peep's 100 channels. Don't think it's a bad price 300bt a month for the cable 3.000bt if you pay a year up front and 580bt a month for CTH, come on then how does that compare with N/S. There are a few place's 2 bedrooms to rent here all new for around 4,000bt a month if anyone is thinking of upping stick's and getting out of the HUB Of HUB'S, But don't hang about as they are going fast, oh and they have that new thing called Erectric.

H/M is also thinking of getting Erectric as Mrs H/M is getting a trite peed off with peddling the generator.

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H CITY.

What do they smoke up there? I think they all 2 sandwiches short of a picnic, just 30 minutes to go before England resume at 238-9 not brilliant but not many have passed 300 in the 1st innings so we will see.

We are having an evening downtown tonight ( Expect Petula will drop in for a quick cameo) then back for some more the test.

I know you said you have cable up there but do you have television with sound, I doubt if the cable is connected to anything esp if you have no erectric? Strange people in KPP, take a deep breath and travel quickly, dont stop whatever you do!!!!

Just got Back from my few night's in BKK used the N/S By-Pass and glad to report that it's still ok all be it a few pot hole's. On arriving at H/M mansions was greeted by the Irish wolf hound and three workmen they were putting in my new CTH dish should have been done tomorrow but now up and running and all working great, with a bit of translating from Mrs H/M they have put it on the TV via HDMI 13 so doesn't bugger my internet connection on 12. Don't worry about the Erectric Mrs H/M said she can still carry on peddling the generator for the next week or two.

Put in this post while the change over in the Cricket Aussie's need 299 to win.

Made a nice change getting back, Oh how I missed the clean air if you want to know where it start's Clean Air that is well about 45km north of N/S.

H/M is thinking of writing a book got the idea from the clarity of everything here might call it a year in K.P.P wont be dissimilar to the one A year in Provence. I can see you all rushing here with your paint brushes and easels as I tap.

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H CITY.

Edited by fredob43

Well I went to bad at tea yesterday and missed all the fun of a Broadside, so that is it now orf to the Oval next and me and the Mrs are orf down to Patters for a week, more of a goodwill visit really to promote the wonders of Nakhon Sawan which is soon to be unvieled as a Spa Town much like Bath, Buxton or Royal Tunbridge Wells. The Spa should have arrived by the time we get back so the ball should be rolling PDQ. I expect a lot of you old foggies from KPP will want to come down and partake of the Spa and all the mineral benefits to boot. The big problem for a spa of course is keeping the voracious cat fish out but we have top men working on it.

Not much more to report apart from more and more building on everywhere, which befits a super Hub come Spa Town.

Got to go and pack the buckets and spades, bonce hankies, bracers, cant wait for some Patters Rock, I wonder what it will say in the middle?

I know You all love that "bypass road" so You may like these pics too.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.401371416635371.1073741945.247601962012318&type=1

Great Pickies as usual H/P I can see that it's N/S new SPA in the making. Can see what Dave was on about re the cat fish not going to mention the mud that abounds.

So he's orf to Pat's mixing with the low life again he's starting to worry H/M Pattaya rock indeed promoting N/S as a spa town only hope for your sake that you don't get the pony tail ear ringed tattoo mob arriving as that could put the finishing touches on the place.

A disaster befelled H/M today my new CTH set up went on the blink they only put it in yesterday and last night had a good look through all the programs and glad to report that most of it is watchable so Mrs H/M and I went into the shop and H/M paid for a year in advance 'pay for ten month's and get twelve' the girl muttered something that I never got but something about she would have to change our code no: and that it might go orf for half an hour or so while they sorted it out on arriving back at H/M mansions all was ok then it happened up came a sign you don't have permission to watch CTH yes I do I just paid up to Sep 14 phone Tip Cable and they said it should be working so I phone CTH dood afternoon they said oh do you have someone that speaks English sorry but there's no one here that does, I ask you a big company that doesn't employ Brit speakers what ever next so back to the shop to have yet another go a very helpful pretty lass phoned CTH and believe it or not they couldn't find Mrs H.M name on their internet plonker's over half an hour and still nothing in the end I said ask for a manager this was done and with the if it's not fixed in 10 Min: H/M will cancel the lot and get his monies back thing's then started to move. I was told by the time I got back home all will be ok well glad to report that it's working fine. If anyone is thinking of getting CTH the product is better than True + a lot cheaper but don't even attempt to phone as you will be banging your head against the wall could even lead to you being some what similar to Dave. You have been warned.

Dave just to put you right we have hot spring and spa's here already and very nice they are to. H/M has stopped going as they have room's with a 4 foot deep pool like thing in the middle of it you pay about 80bt for an hour for two peep's +++ and they fill the pool with hot spa water the only draw back is you then go skinny dipping great if your with someone that is very attractive in their early twenty's but H/M has to go with Mrs H/M hence I don't go any more.

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H CITY.

You see in KPP they rip you off, you should move down to civilisation PDQ, you can stop off at the Chang place on route for supplies, I do support local ebtrprizes as muc as pozibles. Not like the HUB of civilization though is it that why you lot have to come down here for your visa thingys. you love it.

N/S is living, KPP is waiting for the hearsegiggle.gif

You see in KPP they rip you off, you should move down to civilisation PDQ, you can stop off at the Chang place on route for supplies, I do support local ebtrprizes as muc as pozibles. Not like the HUB of civilization though is it that why you lot have to come down here for your visa thingys. you love it.

N/S is living, KPP is waiting for the hearse:giggle:

H/M has got to go to N/S around January time to do Visa and I'm not looking forward to it they used to do it in Mai Sot but that has stopped so it's N/S or Chang Mai.

I'll be surprised if the Limo will even go through the main town without coughing and spluttering.

Support you local dealers that's all well and good but I know you don't have a cable place to get CTH from so are stuck with True, one of the worst company's in Thailand if not the world to deal with 'But they do have English speakers' all be it useless, come on then what are you going to do in the Hub of Hubs Spa town in August when the Cricket has finished and the football start's in a word your Buggered.

I looked today and there is only one new two bed place left to rent here at 4,000bt a month look's like you lot will have to fight for it.

If you send H/M a PM I'll let you have my bank detail's, the more you put in the nearer to top of the list you come, winner will get detail's and address of same.

And don't think that a stick of Pattaya rock with Rusky letters inside will get you any ware Dave.

Anyway have a nice time hope the weather keep's calm for you.

Sunday in BKK it peed down big time during the afternoon all ok at night even dined alfresco and delish it was too.

H/M.

For anyone who likes "cruisin" you can now drive along the promenade from the Sirakhorn market end all the way to the new bridge, leading off Kosi Road on the way to La Salle school, no traffic lights and you go under the Bangkok-Tak Road, saves a lot of time and not much traffic. This what happens you are a HUB, brand new roads like this, I think its called Yinglook Boulevard, rather swish anyway, if you prefer you can walk along the prom. NB for people from the north who have zimmerframes there is plenty of room for you toowai.gifbut dont bring Dr Strangpork or similar with you, just behave in the Heavenly City.

Edited by nong38

For anyone who likes "cruisin" you can now drive along the promenade from the Sirakhorn market end all the way to the new bridge, leading off Kosi Road on the way to La Salle school, no traffic lights and you go under the Bangkok-Tak Road, saves a lot of time and not much traffic. This what happens you are a HUB, brand new roads like this, I think its called Yinglook Boulevard, rather swish anyway, if you prefer you can walk along the prom. NB for people from the north who have zimmerframes there is plenty of room for you too:wai:but dont bring Dr Strangpork or similar with you, just behave in the Heavenly City.

Thought you had gone Orf to Pattaya Dave???

I put in a post the other day it was about writing a book a sequel to the book A year in Provence called A Year in K.P.PHET.

But before I do that going to write another after that well known one All Quiet on the Western front, called All quiet on the Eastern Front.

Why this title Peep's ask well please allow H/M to narrate the tail, today Mrs H/M went and got our three Paper's the BKK post for H/M and the Thairath + The Thai Daily News for herself. Nothing about the tale in the BKK Post but should be in tomorrow's one, the T/Rath & the D/News they had front page spreads complete with pictures so good in fact the they might have been put in by our resident snapper H/P.

Well the story's go's something like this, heavy flooding hit's town in several place's the photos show different Soi's with van/car's and must not forget smoke belching Lorries hacking their way through loads of flood water, not dissimilar to the heavy flood's of last year.

Where is this town I hear peep's ask well to stop you all from champing at the bit it's a place called Nakon Sawan.

I see that there's not been a mention about same from the local Resident's, just some drivel about a new Spa or some such thing and it's going N/S that is to look like Tunbridge Well's allegedly.

Even if you look at today's Post also not a titter about same again some drivel about promenading along the Yinluck Boulevard then the poster go's on to say that old peep's from up north should bring along their Zimmer frames nothing was even suggested about don't forget your water wings wet suits & first aid box.

H/M think's there has been a huge cover up worse than the Rice set up the Taksin mob are up to.

Let's have the truth for once about same or has the new water walk been washed away already.

Go on then let's have the fact's about the Hub of so called Hub's.

No wonder Dave is orf yet again to dryer climbs. Got it now he couldn't go today as the Busses had stopped running due to the road's being washed away.

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H CITY.

Edited by fredob43

Everything is tip top here, motored down the new road today jolly good apart from the bit under the Bangkok road, needs some filler in there but otherwise a spiffing job, hope it lasts. The river is getting higher now but a long way orf the top so I predict no floods this year in the HUB of HUBS, come Spa Town, what need is the Pantiles, note in diary! Yes this place is certainly the place to be for any aspiring person, if you are not then keep going up the Tak Road until you get to KPP, a Town without hope, or Gene Pitney used to say a Town without Pity.

Interesting Books you are on about, wont say writing as I suspect its all in the dreamworld that emgulfs KPP!

Well now I have to prepare for departure, so toodle pip everyone!!

PS be back for the 5th Test.

Edited by nong38

Everything is tip top here, motored down the new road today jolly good apart from the bit under the Bangkok road, needs some filler in there but otherwise a spiffing job, hope it lasts. The river is getting higher now but a long way orf the top so I predict no floods this year in the HUB of HUBS, come Spa Town, what need is the Pantiles, note in diary! Yes this place is certainly the place to be for any aspiring person, if you are not then keep going up the Tak Road until you get to KPP, a Town without hope, or Gene Pitney used to say a Town without Pity.

Interesting Books you are on about, wont say writing as I suspect its all in the dreamworld that emgulfs KPP!

Well now I have to prepare for departure, so toodle pip everyone!!

PS be back for the 5th Test.

Well that's ok then the local's predict no Flood's this year.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't N/S already had some well according to Wednesday's Thai papers it has. Now we are getting all it need's is Pantiles don't know if the locals know the set up of the Pantiles built around the 17 hundreds on two levels the lower one was for the lower class upper for us upper class who I would like to know would use the upper tier down there ??? and please don't say it's for when us upper class pay a visit because that would never happen by choice, a quick flit in and get out as quick as possible.

Stop press yesterday it was in Thai so never got the full meaning but went something like this Westerners in mid Thailand town nose's grow not unlike Pinoccho now I wonder who where that could be but I have my own idea.

H/M.

Starting on the 23rd of this month there's going to be long tail boat racing in K.P.Phet. a large market some 1km long both side's of the road + side street's running parallel to the river Ping is being set up as I tap. I think the boat racing is on the final weekend update as and when,

Make the most of it as it's the only time of the year when outsiders can come to K.P.Phet without a visa for the N/S mob there are plenty of good places to eat several steak houses all selling real imported steak not the copy leather stuff they sell there, and for around 199bt for an 8oz rib eye including all the trimming's. Just think proper food will more than likely seem like Christmas has come early. N/B for an extra few bt H/M can supply imported Colmans mustard.

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H CITY.

Edited by fredob43

Starting on the 23rd of this month there's going to be long tail boat racing in K.P.Phet. a large market some 1km long both side's of the road + side street's running parallel to the river Ping is being set up as I tap. I think the boat racing is on the final weekend update as and when,

Make the most of it as it's the only time of the year when outsiders can come to K.P.Phet without a visa for the N/S mob there are plenty of good places to eat several steak houses all selling real imported steak not the copy leather stuff they sell there, and for around 199bt for an 8oz rib eye including all the trimming's. Just think proper food will more than likely seem like Christmas has come early. N/B for an extra few bt H/M can supply imported Colmans mustard.

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H CITY.

Where is this new eatery?

I will be down on the plains tomorrow from the mountains on a bulk shopping trip and I am curious?