Pregnant Aussie Teenager Beaten, Robbed In Phuket Ladyboy Attack

webfact

Funny how people STILL love to blame the victim. Rape victims also get this kind of abuse also. She should have been covered head to toe, she should have 4 male relatives with her at all times, etc. It is the perps fault, always has been and always will be. Maybe the blame the victim clan members will be the next victim of jaws, and then listen to them whine, now that would be karma.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how people STILL love to blame the victim. Rape victims also get this kind of abuse also. She should have been covered head to toe, she should have 4 male relatives with her at all times, etc. It is the perps fault, always has been and always will be. Maybe the blame the victim clan members will be the next victim of jaws, and then listen to them whine, now that would be karma.

I don't see anybody blaming the victim, I do see people saying she should have been more carefull.

And there are still many that doubt the story actually happened, now that would be blaming the victim but for something completely different. And I am one of them.

I don't see anybody blaming the victim, I do see people saying she should have been more carefull.

And there are still many that doubt the story actually happened, now that would be blaming the victim but for something completely different. And I am one of them.

To gain what? What would she gain?

Attention e.g.

That's just crazy talk.

This whole story is just crazy, and to me totally unbelievable. Also many others are with me in that respect, including the local newspapers that are not reporting this.

But hey, if you believe anything just because it was printed or online, up to you, but I choose to keep using my brains.

Attention e.g.

That's just crazy talk.

This whole story is just crazy, and to me totally unbelievable. Also many others are with me in that respect, including the local newspapers that are not reporting this.

But hey, if you believe anything just because it was printed or online, up to you, but I choose to keep using my brains.

And yet with nothing to back that up, I guess you won't mind the usual naysayers posting the same thing should it happen to you.

Did you not see this previous post?

Jaws is not unknown, others have had similar experiences.

Attention e.g.

That's just crazy talk.

And yet with nothing to back that up, I guess you won't mind the usual naysayers posting the same thing should it happen to you.

http://www.thaivisa....89#entry5082089

Nothing to back up the girl, all clues are pointing in the direction that this did not happen.

That's just crazy talk.

http://www.thaivisa....89#entry5082089

Nothing to back up the girl, all clues are pointing in the direction that this did not happen.

What 'all clues' would that be?

Read all comments from people on the thread who know the area. See a policereport?

Then you read the post of someone knowing jaws, which agrees with here statement.

I doubt most farangs will not file a police report, it means paying out bouquet tea money.

Edited by blows

Right now we have 300 troops in Thailand...I wonder how much they are robbing the American government for that. Or how much the government alllowed the Tuk Tuk drivers to rob from the Navy.

US foreign policy dictates that their troops are here (most probably at the embassy) not as though the Thai's want them here. And yes the Thai government runs all the Tuk Tuks in the country, the same way the US govt runs all the cabs in Manhattan!! You're funny dude!

Read all comments from people on the thread who know the area. See a policereport?

Then you read the post of someone knowing jaws, which agrees with here statement.

I doubt most farangs will not file a police report, it means paying out bouquet tea money.

Uhm, yeah - one guy who "recognises" a long haired, squared jawed ladyboy (not many of those around) from 2009!!! You're gonna hang onto THAT as "fact"?

US foreign policy dictates that their troops are here (most probably at the embassy) not as though the Thai's want them here. And yes the Thai government runs all the Tuk Tuks in the country, the same way the US govt runs all the cabs in Manhattan!! You're funny dude!

Uhm, yeah - one guy who "recognises" a long haired, squared jawed ladyboy (not many of those around) from 2009!!! You're gonna hang onto THAT as "fact"?

YEA,I can vouch for that guy.Jaws does exist! Saw that LB last year. It /he is well known. A yaba freak.

Well, I guess we can let that be a lesson to 19 year old girls from Australia; here in Thailand for god knows how long, and roving around the neighborhood at the wee hours of the morning "looking" for something whilst carrying a 5-month unborn child in their belly.

Regrettable? Yes!

Unavoidable? No!

On the other hand, it is curious why the LBs would act so familiar to a stranger, when I am certain that they usually do not act (react) unless provoked.

Shortcuts through small dark alleys? Isn't that where deals are made and broken? Isn't that where samples are given to test the product, and if a sale is turned down then payment is expected for the sample? No money on her?

I suspect these people know each other and if the LBs are apprehended we'll hear the other story.

Sorry about being skeptical, but I have a very low esteem for expectant mothers who behave this way and loser BFs who let this sort of thing go on instead of going with her to get the thing he sent her out for.

Try walking around alone in the middle of the night in back alleys in any similar resort in the world, in Rio you'd be lucky to get out alive.

Spot on. There is nothing unusual about Phuket as a tourist destination where you could quite easily end up being a victim of crime. Tourist hot spots are the same the world over, especially in developing countries where the tourists are far richer than the locals. I would guess that Phuket is well down the list as far as the probability of being the victim of a serious crime is concerned.

Nobody on this forum has the first clue what was said, what happened and why. To presume you do and to post as if you do is pointless. If it was an unprovoked attack then obviously it was heinous but nobody knows what happened for sure. Perhaps the couple wanted one last bit of promiscuous fun before they became responsible parents and while trying to negotiate terms the said ladyboys so disgusted that a pregnant woman would want to do such a thing and not agreeing that 3 is the magic number told her to get lost. When gobbing off back to the LB's a fight broke out and the rest is history.

There's a small chance it didn't happen like that but who knows, your guess is no better than mine.

Nobody on this forum has the first clue what was said, what happened and why. To presume you do and to post as if you do is pointless.

True.

So why add...

Perhaps the couple wanted one last bit of promiscuous fun before they became responsible parents and while trying to negotiate terms the said ladyboys so disgusted that a pregnant woman would want to do such a thing and not agreeing that 3 is the magic number told her to get lost. When gobbing off back to the LB's a fight broke out and the rest is history.

There's a small chance it didn't happen like that but who knows, your guess is no better than mine.

• Like 1

Nobody on this forum has the first clue what was said, what happened and why. To presume you do and to post as if you do is pointless.

True.

So why add...

Perhaps the couple wanted one last bit of promiscuous fun before they became responsible parents and while trying to negotiate terms the said ladyboys so disgusted that a pregnant woman would want to do such a thing and not agreeing that 3 is the magic number told her to get lost. When gobbing off back to the LB's a fight broke out and the rest is history.

Because I was giving an example as to how many thousands of different things could have happened that we are not privy to therefore shouldn't react as if we know all the facts.

I didn't really believe the creation of a threesome was a likelihood did I, I was just proving my point that we don't have a clue what happened so therefore should discuss it theoretically not as a matter of fact.

Well, I guess we can let that be a lesson to 19 year old girls from Australia; here in Thailand for god knows how long, and roving around the neighborhood at the wee hours of the morning "looking" for something whilst carrying a 5-month unborn child in their belly.

Regrettable? Yes!

Unavoidable? No!

On the other hand, it is curious why the LBs would act so familiar to a stranger, when I am certain that they usually do not act (react) unless provoked.

Shortcuts through small dark alleys? Isn't that where deals are made and broken? Isn't that where samples are given to test the product, and if a sale is turned down then payment is expected for the sample? No money on her?

I suspect these people know each other and if the LBs are apprehended we'll hear the other story.

Sorry about being skeptical, but I have a very low esteem for expectant mothers who behave this way and loser BFs who let this sort of thing go on instead of going with her to get the thing he sent her out for.

So you are saying that this pregnant woman provoked these 3 men into attacking her

What does not surprise me is after a week there has not been a follow up report on this high profile case. Seems the local papers have better things to do.

There is only one paper that reported this, the others seem to think this did not happen. So only one that could do a follow up.

“At about 1am I was walking alone back to my hotel from Soi Bangla and tried to make a shortcut through a small alley."

Any attack is bad and deplorable, but would this young lady have walked through a dark alley in the dead of night in a major Australian city?

Isn't it time tourists educated themselves into realising that holiday destinations are destinations only for tourists ... the resident population may be dependent upon tourism for income but they are ordinary people too, with their not-so-good elements. It's called 'life'. it doesn't stop when you visit another country.

Awareness training perhaps should become obligatory ... giggle.gif

Regrettable? Yes!

Unavoidable? No!

So you are saying that this pregnant woman provoked these 3 men into attacking her

Implying. I am implying things that no one knows, but most people have brains in their heads that function using more than one synapse; and considering the time, place, choices and people involved, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that this woman will find motherhood a very difficult task and end up wondering why a lot!