Pregnant Aussie Teenager Beaten, Robbed In Phuket Ladyboy Attack

webfact

glad to hear the baby is alright but....

1. why go out at one in the morning into a dark alley in patong beach?

2. why wasn't the boyfriend with her?

when you're five months pregnant...

True, this won't be the last attack to tourist, the Hotel must post warnings about travel alone at night, some very easy basic Mua Thai defensive moves for ladies... best place to post this is in elevator or ladies bathroom. Also leave valuables in Hotel safe, one where you have a double key to open safe, and the security boxes are in full view of CCTV.

Learn Mua Thai basics for ladies ... a 1/2 days training would be with you any where in the world!!!...here in Pattaya, FairTex Sports club offers defensive training for European women, I see novelist women gain confidence and know this is the best insurance for defence and opens doors for further physical conditioning, this would inspire a NEW opportunity for Thai's to seek employment in the tourist industry.

It's a bad idea to give them false hope that half a days self defence training in any style let alone a system like Muy Thai that has little if any defensive moves would protect them from any attack.

4 ladyboys would give many an experienced martial artist a run for their money. Let alone a 19 yr old girl with 4 hours of bouncing around practice to help her.

Ludicrous post......

• Like 2

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate to be cynical but something about this smells - what the ladyboys did was horrendous and reprehensible and by no way am i an advocate of the "going out dressed like that, asking for it" school but 1am, down an alley, 5 months pregnant, in a foreign place, bf back at the room? i'd bet dollars to donuts there's another shoe to fall.

i know of a lad, sends his pregnant gf out to buy the mary-jane as less likelihood of her being stopped - jus' sayin'

anyhoo glad the kid is ok, shame Phuket is trending for all the wrong reasons lately

+1

I'm surprised that no-one has picked up on the following ...

Asked why she was walking alone at the time, she said she went to meet someone on Soi Bangla while her boyfriend stayed at the hotel with a friend.
Read into it what you will.

First part, it doesn't seem so does it?

Second part, actually several picked up on it for various reasons....

Actually, I just read ALL the posts ... and no-one picked up on it ... can you lead me to where it was mentioned before?

Thanks

Sorry gave you the benefit of the doubt for observation. I did and several others did as well.. No I won't be arsed to guide you by the hand to the posts that have made the observation..

<deleted>! This story really steams me! I have a mind to fly down there and do a walk about. At 180 lb.'s and an accomplished brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu I would love to tie these waste of a human life into ladyboy knots.

I hope the police get to them soon!

5 months pregnant is not typically visually obvious. Isn't being out past 1 am the point of being ON VACATION? Most discos are empty until after 1 am.

Not when you're expecting IMO especially alone.. You're likely correct 5 months on a western woman maybe not but an Asian, definitely yes..

Edited by WarpSpeed

Sorry gave you the benefit of the doubt for observation. I did and several others did as well.. No I won't be arsed to guide you by the hand to the posts that have made the observation.

Oh ... go on ... hop out of your comfort Zone ... you made your statemnt that I was wrong ... just show me where someone directly mentions or refers to "her boyfriend stayed at the hotel with a friend" and I will gadly eat humble pie.

Sorry gave you the benefit of the doubt for observation. I did and several others did as well.. No I won't be arsed to guide you by the hand to the posts that have made the observation.

Oh ... go on ... hop out of your comfort Zone ... you made your statemnt that I was wrong ... just show me where someone directly mentions or refers to "her boyfriend stayed at the hotel with a friend" and I will gadly eat humble pie.

Hope your hungry

Here ya go then, start eating...

Now I'm sure you'll say that he wasn't ACTUALLY querying the same as you were?

Edited by WarpSpeed

Once upon a time, a girl came back to her hotel, and found her "husband" banging a hooker.

She said, "Oh yeah? Your not the only one who can "Pay to Play" around here."

So, she asks around, "Where can a girl pay for sex?"

Down that alley Miss.

Missy says to lady-boy, "I want a REAL man"

Oh my...let the cat fight begin!!!

5 months pregnant is not typically visually obvious. Isn't being out past 1 am the point of being ON VACATION? Most discos are empty until after 1 am.

Bit of a VIZ Sharon and Tracy holiday there - 5 months pregnant, in the clubs smoking, drinking, jumping around -

I'll concede under duress out with a "friend" and didn't notice the time go by but then said friend didn't walk pregnant lass home this "short distance" to hotel - not been to Phuket for a year but at 1am there were always a lot of unsavoury types exiting the bars when I was there. Had I been back in my room with a "friend", I would have been calling missus and strolling down to meet especially in a foreign place.

Maybe it's me - maybe I need to make more friends and go out to meet them/stay in my room with them on my own when I'm on holiday with the wife!

Here ya go then, start eating...

Now I'm sure you'll say that he wasn't ACTUALLY querying the same as you were?

Attention to detail is not one of your finer points is it?

Can not identify the difference and the between the supposition of your response of "why wasn't the boyfriend with her?" with my inference of "her boyfriend stayed at the hotel with a friend" ... I removed the extra bolding to make the inferance easier for you to understand.

If I need to explain it further ... I am happy to.

Still hungry I am licklips.gif

Edit ... RichardinBKK actually eludes to what I am referring to ... nice timing there.

Edited by David48

Hope your hungry

He'll find some way to wiggle, after all I wasn't "EXACTLY" referring to the highlighted quote of his post.. I was able to extrapolate the content of the posters response and understand what he was referring to however but that won't be good enough he'll ask for another more specific example..

Edit: ^HA See!! cheesy.gif so predictable cheesy.gif AND you deviated from your original post by removing the additional bold now your point is completely different... Eat away!! But no doubt you're not of enough character to..

Edited by WarpSpeed

Many questions here too: 5 month pregnant woman (not teenager) wandering alone at 1 am in a foreiner country, she went to meet "someone" (note she didn't mention who) while her boyfriend (future husband) was at home with a friend??

Here too

Must admit i stayed away from going there as didn't want to be labeled a cynical Brit haha

Edited by 2unique
  • Like 1

She made a mistake, that is for certain. but no need to rub it in. The ones here at fault are the alleged ladyboy attackers.

Sure she made a mistake but the mistake was not going out alone late at night, her mistake was to go to that shithole called Phuket

If you want tourists to come to your tourist town, don't attack the tourists. BBC showed egypt devoid of tourists. Egypt is begging them to return. Sorry, most tourists aren't dying to vacation in dangerous spots, unless you are on an adventure tour, then you at least expect it.

• Like 1

Bottom line: The Thai Authorities or what passes for them DO NOT GIVE A SHIT! If the Thais want us out they should say so and they can watch their country go back to being a third world nation. This whole matter is obscene and the politicians should be called out to be held accountable.

Many questions here too: 5 month pregnant woman (not teenager) wandering alone at 1 am in a foreiner country, she went to meet "someone" (note she didn't mention who) while her boyfriend (future husband) was at home with a friend??

Here too

Must admit i stayed away from going there as didn't want to be labeled a cynical Brit haha

Regards, that's one of the other ones I read too but of course the one example I cited that was the first and most convenient for me to post without wasting anymore of my time and it was never going to be enough no matter what..

Edited by WarpSpeed

Four ladyboys means four boys dressed up as girls with fake tits. Typical cowards to beat up an obviously pregnant young woman.

I dont know why the TAT puts up with these creeps.

Girls make money out of old foreign men so the boys want a piece of the action as well....no shame in Thailand.

Edited by jalansanitwong
  • Like 1

A few missing sections in the story I think. More to this than is being told.

Like you, I suspect this is the case.

I live on Phuket and whilst few would deny that the scamming is endemic - its also rare for anyone to be attacked for no reason.

Yes, there are always the odd exceptions, but generally the motive is money edit - even in Patong!

Edited by F1fanatic

This is one of the uglest incidents I've heard of in the kingdom. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some vigilante reprisals. I would guess there'll be a lot of katoey passengers on the outbound buses today.

The incident can be used as the basis for a master's thesis in psych.

Abnormal psychotic psychology! A lot of very sick people here in this culture.

What is Mary-Jane?

i hate to be cynical but something about this smells - what the ladyboys did was horrendous and reprehensible and by no way am i an advocate of the "going out dressed like that, asking for it" school but 1am, down an alley, 5 months pregnant, in a foreign place, bf back at the room? i'd bet dollars to donuts there's another shoe to fall.

i know of a lad, sends his pregnant gf out to buy the mary-jane as less likelihood of her being stopped - jus' sayin'

anyhoo glad the kid is ok, shame Phuket is trending for all the wrong reasons lately

Whatever the pros and cons about being out late and so on, Australians top the tourist list in Phuket easily and Australian press will make a mess of their tourism for a while out of this. And yes, I do believe Phuket IS becoming the bottom of the cess-pool in Thailand, while Pattaya seems to be making some small effort to clean things up.

One point that people haven't seized on in the thread is that there seems to be plenty of onlookers. Cowards! I went to the defense of a very old man in Sukhumvit who had 3 ladyboys onto him and one was trying to hit him with a bottle. The very fact of being accosted, being told that I was experienced in martial arts and would drive the three of them into the ground (mere bluff, but I am over 6 foot and very strong and agile), was enough to persuade them to hand over the bottle and let me lead the old trembling chap away and pop him in a taxi. :)