From Bkk To Cr - Will I Survive?

philo

I am planning to leave BKK - my home for 2+ years.

I will work as a uni teacher in CR - but my real agenda is that I am bored of LB beer&gogo Isaan girls, and would like to meet a Chinese/Thai or Chinese/Lao tall, white skinned relatively unspoiled girl(-friend).

Will I survive? Or am I just stupid? :o

(May be it is a sign: As I am typing, there is a picture of The Little Duck Hotel on CH. 11 - hehe)

Edited by philo

jozef

Surviving is is more than not being dumped in the Mae Nam Kok.

But thanks anyway.

You guys who know the North and are bored of LBFMs are invited to post.

Thanks

I don't know if i am bored of LBFMs or not. LBF means lady boy friend-right, but i don't know what the M stands for. Any way, i am not into LBF's, so i am not bored.

If you are looking for this white chinese mix unspoiled lady then i can help you. I happen to know one, but she don't come cheap. It will take a substantial dowry, plus a 2m bt house, car, monthly allowance of at least 15,000 bt, monthly payments to the folks, and a finders fee. If interested, contact me at whitechinesesluts.com

Thetyim

Thank you for your sage advice. I did not in any way think that you implied that I should look for a GF amongst the students. :o

Anyway - the grass is always greener somewhere else. Accordingly I will go CR primo January ...

Nobody knows what will be the result. But I need a break from BKK. And staying from Jan to Jun is no big deal. If I am lucky, so be it - if not, I will always have the possibility to run back home (to BKK).

Thank You for Your sincere (we tend to forget simple common knowledge) advise that it should be a DAY TIME girl.

Agreed!

I am not gonna spell out what LBFM means, it's offensive to Asian women. :D

If you can't find anyone other than that in BKK, that says a lot about you... :D

You won't enjoy it "upcountry", stay in Bangers and keep complaining about spoiled Isaan girls there. :o

Thank you. :D

jozef

Surviving is is more than not being dumped in the Mae Nam Kok.

But thanks anyway.

You guys who know the North and are bored of LBFMs are invited to post.

Thanks

I don't know if i am bored of LBFMs or not. LBF means lady boy friend-right, but i don't know what the M stands for. Any way, i am not into LBF's, so i am not bored.

If you are looking for this white chinese mix unspoiled lady then i can help you. I happen to know one, but she don't come cheap. It will take a substantial dowry, plus a 2m bt house, car, monthly allowance of at least 15,000 bt, monthly payments to the folks, and a finders fee. If interested, contact me at whitechinesesluts.com

zzap has already kindly explained what LBFM means.

mumbojumbo:

Thanks for your offer, but I don't use pimps.

Edited by philo

Not interrupted, but raised some controversy...

I'd be interested to read some more considered posts of yours and disregard the earlier ones as a sort of plunging into this board. :o

Dearest zzap

I am still reading this board - even if I live in Sukhumvit Soi 6 - and it is Saturday and only 500 meters to Nana. Proof that I am really bored.

I do not know if I can post here anymore - moderator limbo suggested the thread should be shut down.

Anyway - I am sorry if I offended you with the acronym LBFM. What I am saying is that after being a 'child in a candy shop' for a long time you get bored. Also - BKK (at least Sukhumvit and Silom) is not Thailand.

Anyway - with or without your kindly advice - I will go CR.

นานาจิตตัง

That will be a real culture shock to you! :D

There is no Nana Plaza to temporarily relief your boredom...

You will need to take interest in other "things".

Have you helped planting garlic or harvesting soybeans yet? :o

Or cycled up a mountain at the crack of dawn - said moderator will gladly be of assistance for that one. :D

I apologise as well, it is late in the evening, and as you can see, nothing to do except post on some forum...

Chiang Rai is great Philo!

You won't regret moving up here.

I mean you won't have to stay here the rest of your life, so don't worry!

The uni's are nice. Little bit chaotic, but you will get used to that. The students are relaxed too.

The clean and fresh air could be something to get used to.

Don't breath too deep in the beginning.

Welcome!

Limbo.

He's offline.

Couldn't help it but follow his feet carrying him to Nana Plaza, I guess... :o:D

limbo: Thanks for trusting me.

zzap: It is 01.30: I am back in my room - I am alone - and I do not want Nana company anymore. How could you - a reflected and learned person - misunderstand me.

Anyway - I like You - and if you want to speak seriously with me you must be able (and I know you are) to see that nobody is perfect.

รักฉันต้องรักหมาฉันด้วย