• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ 'Delicate Thaivisa doesn't allow the image extension'

*snigger* giggle.gif

Contact Rimmer if you want to see it.

I get that sometimes.....mostly when linking a .png image

What I do is save it to my desktop & convert it to .jpg

But yes it is a bit of a hassle

I dont think it is so much forum policy as the software the forum runs on.

Might be to lessen virus infected files. ....not sure

Edit ....ooops I see your whole link was removed.

Must be a no other forums link rule?

Edited by flying

It's probably just in the forum rubbish bin.

If interested in seeing the rumoured new CBR400 send Rimmer a PM and I'm sure he'll send it to you in private. smile.png

or a quick search for '2012 cbr400' will bring you up a result in google images ;)

Still don't think it will be sold here in LOS officially though....

or a quick search for '2012 cbr400' will bring you up a result in google images

Those are different photoshops.

Best to PM Rimmer who I'm sure will be happy to show you the new photoshops.

Edited by strollling

or a quick search for '2012 cbr400' will bring you up a result in google images

Those are different photoshops.

Best to PM Rimmer who I'm sure will be happy to show you the new photoshops.

what use are old/new photoshops ? i could make you a nice photoshop now but it would be as worthless as the rest of themin regards to proving honda have made a new cbr 400 and are about to release it any month now

until theres some official photographs and specs released ,all the speculation is just..........speculation

btw, almost off topic, but from the same magazine series, let me introduce the new CBR250iR.

October 2010:

http://www.thaivisa....1/#entry3951245

biggrin.png

Amazing how close they got some things, while yet being so far away from the bike I was riding out of the dealership 2 months later.

^^ I don't believe that anybody doesn't realize this is only speculation and rumour about a new CBR400, are you really not interested in photoshops of potential, rumoured new bikes?

Edited by strollling

btw, almost off topic, but from the same magazine series, let me introduce the new CBR250iR.

October 2010:

http://www.thaivisa....1/#entry3951245

biggrin.png

Amazing how close they got some things, while yet being so far away from the bike I was riding out of the dealership 2 months later.

^^ I don't believe that anybody doesn't realize this is only speculation and rumour about a new CBR400, are you really not interested in photoshops of potential, rumoured new bikes?

im interested in pictures ,actual real photographs taken of a bike ,even of a prototype or at an early stage in the design process ,sure i am

photoshops are difficult to get excited about for me though ...........coffee1.gif

maybe differnt for you

• 3 months later...

hope to see a cbr400r here but i would like to see cbr600r or f in Thailand than a 400cc.

i am bored now from 250cc biggrin.png and i am sure 400c will not satisfy me as well if it will be like a single 400 bike or if they produce it with less cost - for Honda i mean - , maintenance and mileage - for consumers - mentality like they did it for cbr250r - or half 'r' let's say :)-

Still, it depends on the specs. I am sure a cbr 400r and kawa 650 will be powered around the same and with the weight advantage of Honda 400, it might be good.

Even the old model cb400 with 170 kg has a 400 cc that can generate a meaty 52 hp so if honda develops that engine a bit, it might be as powerful as a kawa 650. - but it is an old engine and new emission test are harder therefore it might have less power- Not to mention better shocks and brakes then a kawa 650 for sure for an 'r' model.

But, Thai people like higher cc models. Check Ducati, they have a chance to assemble monster 600 cc for a cheaper price but they prefer to assemble a 800 Monster here. So definitely, producing a 600 wil bring more benefit to Honda as psychologically 600 cc means a break through from 250 and 400 in biking, it is real biking.

Let's see guys.

i am hearing these rumours for a year nowbiggrin.png and i am most probably going for a kawa er6f if Honda cannot announce it soon besides, i need a sport touring bike most weekends to go near my new seadoo jet ski crazy.gif coming soon to Hua Hin to play with it anyway.

if they make a honda 400 cbr, i can anytime sell my 250 cbr and buy it once the time comes - i hope we see these days!

• 2 weeks later...

Please god let's hope it's not another thumper! wai.gif

500cc single please.

V12634092-11.jpg

Now that would be a fun little cheap city bike!

Gobs of torque, light as a feather. thump thump thump

No rear shot though....

....so not sure what it will look like to the N250/300 riders. hit-the-fan.gif

Edited by siampreggers

Please god let's hope it's not another thumper! wai.gif

500cc single please.

V12634092-11.jpg

Now that would be a fun little cheap city bike!

Gobs of torque, light as a feather. thump thump thump

No rear shot though....

....so not sure what it will look like to the N250/300 riders. hit-the-fan.gif

Looks like a Chinese copy of the er6n.

Leeked photos of what is claimed to be the new CBR500 just hitting the Thai sites.

Two versions. Faired and naked.

V12634092-10.jpg

Look similar?

3451ws5.jpg

(Jap Mag from 6 weeks ago).

I remember them getting the CBR250R almost correct 2 months or so before it was announced.

Even the rims and discs look the same as the leaked naked pic.

V12634092-11.jpg

Edited by siampreggers

Leeked photos of what is claimed to be the new CBR500 just hitting the Thai sites.

Two versions. Faired and naked.

V12634092-11.jpg

V12634092-10.jpg

Those forks need replacing for a start. biggrin.png

Almost time for the CBR500 Vs Ninja 300 thread. clap2.gifintheclub.gif

BTW, I wonder how the release of these 'leaks' have coincided with the official Ninja 300 announcements a week ago...

Coincidence?

It is obviously in Honda's best interest to get these out before too many potential customers buy the new N300.

• 4 weeks later...