Thai Court Sentences Briton To 21 Years For Having Sex With Minors

webfact

CRIME

Mother jailed for forcing underage daughters to have sex for money

BANGKOK: -- A Thai Court on Tuesday sentenced a 50-year-old mother to 42 years in jail for forcing her daughter, a minor, into prostitution.

A Briton, Stuart Hargreaves Lloyd, 45, was also sentenced to 21 years in jail after being found guilty of raping minors.

The Court was told that Tim Wongsiri had taught and forced her daughter, aged under 13, and two others girls to have sex with Lloyd and other men between 2004 and 2010 at many places including hotels in Bangkok and Chon Buri.

Both defendants denied the charges. Her daughter and other girls, however, gave verifiable details of the venues, times and payments of the offences.

They informed psychologists that Tim, a former prostitute, threatened to stop sponsoring their tuition unless they had sex with customers.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2012-02-28

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see some decent sentencing for such an indecent act, I feel sorry for the girls, no child should be forced into that situation, I personally think the mother should have sentenced for the term of her natural life with no chance for parole, ever.

• Like 1

In my opnion any man that does this should have a tatoo across his forehead that reads "I am a child rapest".

Or alternatively a tattoo reading ' I am a child rapist '

hmmmm, what if he moves to a country where they can't read English?....lol glad they gotem.

Lovely but could of been harsher!!! The rest of the world could take note of this!!! Dosent happen very often well actually hardly ever but for once they haven't made themselves look dumb and stupid have created a war that could blow this place to bits!!? !!

Back in my good old days In England I would get a phone call from a chief constable with information on the paedophiles that would get of because of some technicality in the court cases and they are 100% guilty.

Well me and some underground buddies would pick these guys up and have fun with them for two or three days and depending on how bad these people are they couldn't ever do anything wrong or harm children again!!!

I really f**king hope someone like me is around to do these things in Thailand jap.gif

When you say you "had fun with them for two or three days", you didn't take them to Disneyland did you?

In my opnion any man that does this should have a tatoo across his forehead that reads "I am a child rapest".

Or alternatively a tattoo reading ' I am a child rapist '

hmmmm, what if he moves to a country where they can't read English?....lol glad they gotem.

Could tattoo it in several languages ALL OVER HIS FACE AND BODY