Thai Court Sentences Briton To 21 Years For Having Sex With Minors

webfact

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opnion any man that does this should have a tatoo across his forehead that reads "I am a child rapest".

Great idea!!

But why stop there? Let's get real and bring a few more of the immoral into this scheme. Here are my suggestions for additional recipients of tattoos...

I am a ...

Philanderer

Liar

Racist

Bigot

Cheat

Bully

Religious zealot

Bore

Sloth

Moralist

Homosexual

Hypocrite

Lecher

or

I am ...

Judgmental

Arrogant

Unenlightened

Sexist

Petty

Exploitative

Afraid of people who don't agree with me (may need shaved head for this one)

Inadequately educated

Course

Rude

Confrontational

Selfish

Sadistic

Make your own up. There's plenty more waiting to be added. Or is there just one character trait that's immoral?

Let's get it done! I look forward to playing a new travel game ... 'spot the head with no tattoos'.

DIG

• Like 1

I don't do bar girls however the police were in a bar in Udon Thani looking for an 18 year old girl who was working there. The legal age to work in a bar is 20 so I was told by a girl working there, while I was having a beer with my mate.

10 kilometers away an American was seeing a 12 year old girl in a small village, with the parents consent. The locals found out and drove him out of the village so it is frowned upon by Thai people but rife.

I truly believe in chemical castration, whatever the side effects or civil rights idiots might argue. Good news that a harsh sentence has been given however he will spend most of his sentence protected in a British jail. Although they can't protect a pedophile all the time and it's a sport to harm a pedophile in any countries jails.

Well done for making an example of this scum.

Farangs...they never seize to amaze me....what is special about 13 yr old?

Why Farangs? Is it something only Farangs do? Have Sex with underaged?

I doubt that!

Special on 13 Year youngsters is that they are young, that is it,

the perpetrators are sick. thats it. Their sexual orientation is wrong!

Sexual orientation is not something what you choose,

if so, there would not be so many Homosexual, Lesbians, Tomboys and Ladyboys, Katoys be around.

I doubt that!

if so, there would not be so many Homosexual, Lesbians, Tomboys and Ladyboys, Katoys be around.

I would be careful with your definitions in this case. By stating his sexual orientation is 'wrong', then 'saying sexual orientation is not something you choose', you are then clearing him of any responsibility or guilt. It is totally out of order to then go on in the same sentence and compare that lack of choice with Homosexuals etc. Either your post is very badly worded (in which case get rid of it), or you need to have a serious rethink about what sexual orientation means.

It's times like this I love the Pattaya One news broadcasts...where they show the scumbag perp on TV, point at him, show a close up of his passport with his home address and basically make it absolutely impossible for him to ever hide from what he's done.

But while the guy is clearly sick...what do you do with a mother who can do that to her own daughter. Nasty business.

It's times like this I love the Pattaya One news broadcasts...where they show the scumbag perp on TV, point at him, show a close up of his passport with his home address and basically make it absolutely impossible for him to ever hide from what he's done.

But while the guy is clearly sick...what do you do with a mother who can do that to her own daughter. Nasty business.

You do what they have done and jail her for 40 years!

42 years for a 50-yo mother. long sentence but appropriate. hopefully she will come to terms with her bad karma so she can face the hell she'll be in during the next life. its going to be quite a few centuries for her to make up for that one. you would think a Thai mother could see the wrong in it.

as for the farang, yea, that's pretty bad to be banging children. he'll only spend 5 years in a Thai klink, which should be enough time to get quite a lot of objects stuffed up his arse.

Wrong. He will serve 15 years minimal in a Thai jail and then serve the rest of his term in his home country as per Treaty.

People don't get things shoved up their arse's in Thai prisons. Unfortunately it is not the same as back home and sex just does not happen in Thai prisons.

Obviously you don't watch the Thai news programs.

Shame the Pattaya One news doesn't have international viewing

I doubt that!

I disagree completely. I am straight and I choose to have consensual sex. I am not a rapist.

What ever your sexual preference is you still have to make the choice to act on it.

Chemical castration is the only answer to these sick b*stards..

• Like 1

What a pair of <snip>!!! The sentences serve them well, and I take great comfort in knowing that the US for example multiply every year a US citizen has spent in a Thai jail by 6 because of the hard circumstances prisoners are exposed to here. So 21 years in a Thai prison equal 126 years in a US jail and 42 equal 252. Have fun guys!!!

Got your maths a bit mixed up there I think. If the US sees one year spent in a Thai jail as six because of harsh conditions, you need to divide the sentence rather than multiply

What a pair of <snip>!!! The sentences serve them well, and I take great comfort in knowing that the US for example multiply every year a US citizen has spent in a Thai jail by 6 because of the hard circumstances prisoners are exposed to here. So 21 years in a Thai prison equal 126 years in a US jail and 42 equal 252. Have fun guys!!!

Got your maths a bit mixed up there I think. If the US sees one year spent in a Thai jail as six because of harsh conditions, you need to divide the sentence rather than multiply

?

• Like 1

I realy wish that one day in Europe and specialy Holland they would lock persons into jail like this, and not in a hotel as now and could rape and abuse children and get away with 1 year only. Thank you Thailand that you are be able to lock them up for many years.

I doubt that!

I disagree completely. I am straight and I choose to have consensual sex. I am not a rapist.

What ever your sexual preference is you still have to make the choice to act on it.

There is some misunderstanding -Petesear-

Raping is no Sexual Orientation, also some Paedophiles do so. By the way,the above thread is not about rape! It is about sex with under aged.

Of course, that is double bad, make Sex against the will of a person and with an underaged to!

But, that you are straight, you did not choose, same people, who are Homosexual did not do so by will, but by Orientation.

If you are sick and I think most of the Paedophlies are, they cannot choose to do it or not, They need Psycho pharmaca

and also Chemical Castration is a possibility, to stop the danger!

Edited by ALFREDO

I doubt that!

There is some misunderstanding -Petesear-

Raping is no Sexual Orientation, also some Paedophiles do so. By the way,the above thread is not about rape! It is about sex with under aged.

Of course, that is double bad, make Sex against the will of a person and with an underaged to!

But, that you are straight, you did not choose, same people, who are Homosexual did not do so by will, but by Orientation.

If you are sick and I think most of the Paedophlies are, they cannot choose do do it or not, They need Psycho pharmaca

and also Chemical Castration is a possibility, to stop the danger!

Sorry, but I don't think you understand what I am saying..

I am straight and I have sex. It is possible that this could be rape but I choose not to do this act. It is my choice.

I could be straight and choose not to have sex, or gay or whatever..

I think you are missing the point.

Pedo's choose to abuse. Fact.

Oh, and sex with an under age child is rape.

Petesear says, ==sex with an under age child is rape.

I see that differently, because, when I have Sex with a 17 year young Lady in Thailand, who wants to have Sex with me,

it is rape, you say, because the age of consent is here (approximately?) 18,

I see that it, is maybe against the law, but it is not rape, in the way, I understand it.

By the way, in the countryside in TH girls often, are already mothers with 17.

In Austria, my GF was 16 -the age of consent there, when I made her to a woman. I was 19.

So, if this had happened in TH I had raped her? You joking, I hope. giggle.gif

Edited by ALFREDO

Petesear says, ==sex with an under age child is rape.

I see that differently, because, when I have Sex with a 17 year young Lady in Thailand, who wants to have Sex with me,

it is rape, you say, because the age of consent is here (approximately?) 18,

I see that it, is maybe against the law, but it is not rape, in the way, I understand it.

By the way, in the countryside in TH girls often, are already mothers with 17.

In Austria, my GF was 16 -the age of consent there, when I made her to a woman. I was 19.

So, if this had happened in TH I had raped her? You joking, I hope. giggle.gif

No, I am not joking.

Sex with someone under age is statutory rape.

I am sure the 13 year old in this news article did not want to have sex. Either way it is rape.

Still no pictures of those charged?

let me make it clear as to what math he is using

1 year in Thai prison = 6 years in US prison

21 years in Thai prison = 126 years in US prison

you multiply the Thai sentence by 6 to get the US sentence.

• Like 1

sure,they deserve the sentences they got, , i think though that they made an example of a farang as this is also happening in huge numbers all over thailand and mostly thai on thai , i know isaan girls 13 yrs of age who are married !!, ....... relatives of my ex as it happens , shame there is no global laws to prevent this behaviour too , most thai men are not interested in relationships with girls who are not virgins, hence why there are so many left holding the baby and why these thais put such importance on the virginity of their conquests is beyond me, same with muslims , .....a very popular operation in europe now is for females to have their damaged hymans repaired for their arranged marraiges to fool the groom , very sad and very sexist cultures , ...........education education education

The most saddening and annoying aspect of this is that children could be made aware of and partly protected from this by an efficient education system, not only here in Thailand but worldwide, to teach them the morals of right and wrong behaviours and inapropriate actions of others toward them and that threats of violence,emotional blackmail,keep it our secret or else etc. against them are but empty threats used by and to protect the perpetrator, no matter who they are, and there are many more good people out there to help them and punish those who deserve it, and that it is certainly not the children's fault.

Back in my good old days In England I would get a phone call from a chief constable with information on the paedophiles that would get of because of some technicality in the court cases and they are 100% guilty.

Well me and some underground buddies would pick these guys up and have fun with them for two or three days and depending on how bad these people are they couldn't ever do anything wrong or harm children again!!!

I really f**king hope someone like me is around to do these things in Thailand jap.gif

rolleyes.gif

Were you in the SAS too?

In his fantasy world, he probably still is

I think he meant he and some bottom dweller buddies would get drunk, wank each other off and talk about what they would do if they could ever scrape up a pair of balls between them.

lol

• Like 1

Some offensive posts have been removed. Also removed posts commenting on spelling, and posts criticizing grammar, posts of this nature is off topic and bad netiquette.

A post in which the quoted posts had been truncated to change the meaning of the quoted posts has been removed.