Thai Court Sentences Briton To 21 Years For Having Sex With Minors

webfact

I don't do bar girls however the police were in a bar in Udon Thani looking for an 18 year old girl who was working there. The legal age to work in a bar is 20 so I was told by a girl working there, while I was having a beer with my mate.

10 kilometers away an American was seeing a 12 year old girl in a small village, with the parents consent. The locals found out and drove him out of the village so it is frowned upon by Thai people but rife.

I truly believe in chemical castration, whatever the side effects or civil rights idiots might argue. Good news that a harsh sentence has been given however he will spend most of his sentence protected in a British jail. Although they can't protect a pedophile all the time and it's a sport to harm a pedophile in any countries jails.

Well done for making an example of this scum.

I believe chemical castration is offered to some offenders who wish to try and stop abusing. Unfortunately it doesn't always work as sometimes it's more a desire for power than pure sexual gratification. Contrary to what many believe some do realise what they do is wrong but need help to overcome such strong urges. Of course there are others that don't see it as wrong and don't want help. I remember one guy who'd abused his son was asked if he was ashamed of what he had done. He said he wasn't as his father had abused him and it hadn't done him any harm. Sometimes it's a cycle that just keeps going unless it can be broken.

I often wonder why the same hatred isn't directed toward parents and others who risk damaging children's health or causing their death by smoking or not making them wear a seatbelt or not wearing one themselves.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a pair of <snip>!!! The sentences serve them well, and I take great comfort in knowing that the US for example multiply every year a US citizen has spent in a Thai jail by 6 because of the hard circumstances prisoners are exposed to here. So 21 years in a Thai prison equal 126 years in a US jail and 42 equal 252. Have fun guys!!!

Got your maths a bit mixed up there I think. If the US sees one year spent in a Thai jail as six because of harsh conditions, you need to divide the sentence rather than multiply

let me make it clear as to what math he is using

1 year in Thai prison = 6 years in US prison

21 years in Thai prison = 126 years in US prison

you multiply the Thai sentence by 6 to get the US sentence.

I disagree. If America sees 1 year in a Thai prison as 6 years served (because of harsh conditions) then the original sentence, if served in America, would be about 3 & 1/2 years.

Not sure where America came into this

What a pair of <snip>!!! The sentences serve them well, and I take great comfort in knowing that the US for example multiply every year a US citizen has spent in a Thai jail by 6 because of the hard circumstances prisoners are exposed to here. So 21 years in a Thai prison equal 126 years in a US jail and 42 equal 252. Have fun guys!!!

Got your maths a bit mixed up there I think. If the US sees one year spent in a Thai jail as six because of harsh conditions, you need to divide the sentence rather than multiply

let me make it clear as to what math he is using

1 year in Thai prison = 6 years in US prison

21 years in Thai prison = 126 years in US prison

you multiply the Thai sentence by 6 to get the US sentence.

Addition to my post #122 in this thread (my edit function isn't working), how many sex offenders, non serial or with no murder involved are there in America serving 126 years for a crime like this?

this type of thread draws all the NGO's out of the woodwork.

while there seems to be no doubt about the guilt in this case

in many other cases a foreigner can be invented to ensure

continued financing for the luxury lifestyles for those in the pedophile industry -

new cars, luxury holidays, property investment, fine dining, etc

"In my opnion any man that does this should have a tatoo across his forehead that reads "I am a child rapest"."

Yeah, and for the rest of his days he can have people point out to him, "They spelt it wrong!"

Ok, ok no one ever accused me of being able to spell correctly. Good catch JD. We could use a good spell check on here.

The mods are aware of this issue. How do i know? They deleted posts on it. And these will probably go the same way. Is thete an area on TV that we can suggest and discuss system improvements, and interact with the website developers. I have several issues with the iPad App, and the "tablet" interface i'd like to discuss. anyone else? Yeah, i know already, OT! ;-)

"In my opnion any man that does this should have a tatoo across his forehead that reads "I am a child rapest"."

Yeah, and for the rest of his days he can have people point out to him, "They spelt it wrong!"

Ok, ok no one ever accused me of being able to spell correctly. Good catch JD. We could use a good spell check on here.

As another poster said - these offenders are the reason many at home attach a stigma to any man who chooses to live in Thailand. My brother, now retired, was a DCI in the Met and during his career brought a number of these child molesters to book. He said paedophiles don`t see their behaviour as abnormal and will usually blame the child victim. It is an undeniable fact that many western paedophiles come to Thailand because it is easy for them to carry out their abusing here and it is often facilated, as in the OP case, by the mother. Reading some comments that appear on TV when these cases come to light *Inflammatory remark edited out*. On a similar recent thread a poster, and he obviously wasn`t alone in his sentiments, said he felt sorry for the offender (a 65 year old man) because he couldn`t help himself and that some men prefer a younger partner. Well, a child is not a partner but an innocent who needs protecting from predators so that they can enjoy their childhood just as the vast majority of us were able to. I sincerely hope the police make a real effort to rid Thailand of this curse. The poster who lumped homosexuality and lesbianism in with phaedofilia - the gay people I know have relationships with consenting adults and find paedophiles as abhorrent as do straight people, but then abusers are always looking for endorsement for their vile activity.

Edited by Scott
Offensive remark edited out
  • Like 1

42 years for a 50-yo mother. long sentence but appropriate. hopefully she will come to terms with her bad karma so she can face the hell she'll be in during the next life. its going to be quite a few centuries for her to make up for that one. you would think a Thai mother could see the wrong in it.

as for the farang, yea, that's pretty bad to be banging children. he'll only spend 5 years in a Thai klink, which should be enough time to get quite a lot of objects stuffed up his arse.

However - T.I.T., where such behavior has been condoned.

Many decades ago, I ventured into a small bar, near Sattaheep / Pattaya - a short-time bar. A young lady came and sat on my lap. During our conversation, I learned that the oldest 'working girl' was only 17 and the youngest age 12. I left - PRONTO..!!

In Thailand I can't quite understand the need to go below legal age,

since so many legal age girls on the game actually look that young anyway.

But there's no analyzing or understanding the pedophiliac mind,

I guess some just NEED to 'know' that they actually are too young.

Still sad for all involved, including the pedophiles who's compulsions can not be controlled, even as they KNOW they can go away for decades, and it's more and more likely they will get caught.

And yet they still can't help themselves.

Not saying no long jail time for them, or any kind of forgiveness,

but it is equally sad they are so helplessly slaves to their obsessions.

• Like 1

Seems pretty extreme. A few years is enough. It's a cruel punishment, effectively a death sentence.

Why do people think such crimes warrant a death sentence? I don't understand.

First of all: are you kidding?

Extreme?

The scumbag probably fiddelt around with kids for years, the mother whored out her underaged daughters...both DESTROYED souls!

Though I am not condoning the death sentence, I wish these monsters rot in jail (the mother more than the -mentally- sick pedo).

• Like 2

As another poster said - these offenders are the reason many at home attach a stigma to any man who chooses to live in Thailand. My brother, now retired, was a DCI in the Met and during his career brought a number of these child molesters to book. He said paedophiles don`t see their behaviour as abnormal and will usually blame the child victim. It is an undeniable fact that many western paedophiles come to Thailand because it is easy for them to carry out their abusing here and it is often facilated, as in the OP case, by the mother. Reading some comments that appear on TV when these cases come to light I am of no doubt that paedophiles are among us on this forum. On a similar recent thread a poster, and he obviously wasn`t alone in his sentiments, said he felt sorry for the offender (a 65 year old man) because he couldn`t help himself and that some men prefer a younger partner. Well, a child is not a partner but an innocent who needs protecting from predators so that they can enjoy their childhood just as the vast majority of us were able to. I sincerely hope the police make a real effort to rid Thailand of this curse. The poster who lumped homosexuality and lesbianism in with phaedofilia - the gay people I know have relationships with consenting adults and find paedophiles as abhorrent as do straight people, but then abusers are always looking for endorsement for their vile activity.

A good post making some interesting points. I always find it a bit puzzling when people back home, in my case the UK, think that paedophiles come to Thailand because it is easier to pursue their habit here. In reality nothing could be further from the truth. Scarcely a day goes by without stories of paedophiles grooming children, raping them etc in the UK press. The catholic church has had a huge problem with paedophilia going back decades. Likewise childrens homes, anyone with these sordid interests just gets a job there and has virtual carte blanche to carry on with their activities. All highly organized with cover ups going right to the top of society. Likewise with prostitution, just about every town in the UK, from large cities to the smallest market towns now have brothels, usually posing as massage parlours. The vast majority staffed by victims of human trafficking, who are lured there, mainly from Eastern Europe, with promises of work as a waitress or something similar. They have their passports taken from them and are forced to service dozens of ' Punters' every week under the threat of violence. There was a report a while ago of these unfortunates being auctioned off on the concourse of Gatwick airport! And undoubtably the UK is not unique among Western countries for this sort of thing. In reality Thailand doesn't even come close.

In Thai Prison, perhaps this chap will reap some of what he sowed. Bwah ha ha...

21 Years in a Thai prison. That will give him time to reflect. Then if he gets sent to a UK prison to finish his sentence that won't be a picnic for a kiddie fiddler. Deserves what he gets as does that scum bag mother!

Quality

Edited by BazilFox

Sometimes the judges are ruling differently. An example:

A Thai-mother was the pimp of her 12-13 years old daughter. She connected her with men for sex.

One of the victims was am minor member (Thai) of my family. He was 17 years old.

As the time was ripe, the Thai-woman went to court and asked my family for money. The outcome: The judge decided, that my family have to pay 250.000 Baht to the mother of the minor professional prostitute! In the end, it costs me alltogether about 400.000 Baht. And for what reason? The judge told us, the mother of the young, 17 years old boy, would go to jail, because she didn't supervise carefully her son.

The policemen (about 5 or 6), whom I told the story, laughed an made a joke: What? 200.000 Baht?

That's to much, usually this kind of girls ask for 200 Baht!

So the convicted mother of the girl were just in front of the wrong judge. She had better transferred her case to Buriram. So, she would never have got senteced,but would have got several millions Baht.

In my opnion any man that does this should have a tatoo across his forehead that reads "I am a child rapest".

Great idea!!

But why stop there? Let's get real and bring a few more of the immoral into this scheme. Here are my suggestions for additional recipients of tattoos...

I am a ...

Philanderer

Liar

Racist

Bigot

Cheat

Bully

Religious zealot

Bore

Sloth

Moralist

Homosexual

Hypocrite

Lecher

or

I am ...

Judgmental

Arrogant

Unenlightened

Sexist

Petty

Exploitative

Afraid of people who don't agree with me (may need shaved head for this one)

Inadequately educated

Course

Rude

Confrontational

Selfish

Sadistic

Make your own up. There's plenty more waiting to be added. Or is there just one character trait that's immoral?

Let's get it done! I look forward to playing a new travel game ... 'spot the head with no tattoos'.

DIG would that be "coarse".....of course it would

appropriate it comes on the list immediately after "inadequately educated"

You're quite right, Newbie! My bad! I'll be at the tattooist later today, and sporting my 'inadequately educated' badge on the beach, tomorrow. jap.gif

DIG

• Like 1

21 years + castration would have been more appropriate for the Brit.

Am I alone in spotting the significant weakening of this point by the inextricable link between the posters avatar & the Catholic Church?

Edited by evadgib

The mods are aware of this issue. How do i know? They deleted posts on it. And these will probably go the same way. Is thete an area on TV that we can suggest and discuss system improvements, and interact with the website developers. I have several issues with the iPad App, and the "tablet" interface i'd like to discuss. anyone else? Yeah, i know already, OT! ;-)

Please use the Android and iOS APP Support forum to see if there might be some help already posted there.

Spell check, there might be solutions to that already posted in Forum support desk .

Now, back to the topic, thanks.

In Thai Prison, perhaps this chap will reap some of what he sowed. Bwah ha ha...

21 Years in a Thai prison. That will give him time to reflect. Then if he gets sent to a UK prison to finish his sentence that won't be a picnic for a kiddie fiddler. Deserves what he gets as does that scum bag mother!

If they got all his money, he will go as a free man!

I am just concerned about the chances of having to do with an 18 or 19 year old girl, perfectly consensual, who is still underage in Thai Law. Some relative or friend in attendance, who informs the Police if and when he or she chooses...

The mother's major crime here was not going through the regular channels giving a cut to the powers that be - many thousands of families directly pimp their children's virginity with no fear of punishment, because they only see a small fraction of what the end-user pays, the rest goes to the middlemen and their sponsor officials.

To be safe from the usual enforcement of the law, just patronize commercial establishments that are making their usual payments to the powers that be. The farang-frequented bars employing 14-18 year olds have to pay extra, those that don't get "fined" pretty big numbers when they're caught, if not actually forced to close.

Making your own arrangements with regular citizens out in the general population is fraught with danger. To be safe from blackmailers - often in league with the crooked cops - farang should avoid any girls under 20. Actually look at and understand their ID card. Best practice is to take them to hotels that require the girl giving up their ID and bribing the clerk to make a copy for you.

Sometimes the judges are ruling differently. An example:

A Thai-mother was the pimp of her 12-13 years old daughter. She connected her with men for sex.

One of the victims was am minor member (Thai) of my family. He was 17 years old.

As the time was ripe, the Thai-woman went to court and asked my family for money. The outcome: The judge decided, that my family have to pay 250.000 Baht to the mother of the minor professional prostitute! In the end, it costs me alltogether about 400.000 Baht. And for what reason? The judge told us, the mother of the young, 17 years old boy, would go to jail, because she didn't supervise carefully her son.

The policemen (about 5 or 6), whom I told the story, laughed an made a joke: What? 200.000 Baht?

That's to much, usually this kind of girls ask for 200 Baht!

So the convicted mother of the girl were just in front of the wrong judge. She had better transferred her case to Buriram. So, she would never have got senteced,but would have got several millions Baht.

As a matter of interest, where abouts in Thailand did this happen? I'm guessing Buriram as you make mention of it near the end of the article.

Sometimes it is the right move to be the first to take the judge out to lunch!

Again arthsch, I apologise for intruding, but I am fasinated with this story; who was your defence when all this was going on? Hope he/she wasn't related to the Thai mother pimp