Thai Court Sentences Briton To 21 Years For Having Sex With Minors

webfact

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally something good happened in Thailand! This was absolutely the minimum punishment for those insane people. Wish they had a lifetime sentance. I hope they will never be released before they have enjoyed their full sentances when some one´s birthday comes...GOOD THAILAND, VERY GOOD!

They are going to need a huge prison if they jail all the thais doing this since 75 percent of Thai men had had sex with child prostitutes.

I think I know some of the other 25%...............

Where did that percentage come from?

21 years + castration would have been more appropriate for the Brit.

As for the Mother, no doubt she will be out in a few days, with a few bribes.

I agree !!!

Cut those babys off !

take it easy on the old fella, he fought for all of us to have the right to spout off whenever we feel like it. You sound like a bunch of concentration camp kapos!

• Like 1

They are going to need a huge prison if they jail all the thais doing this since 75 percent of Thai men had had sex with child prostitutes.

search 'The Universality of Incest'

I agree !!!

Cut those babys off !

take it easy on the old fella, he fought for all of us to have the right to spout off whenever we feel like it. You sound like a bunch of concentration camp kapos!

He fought for me for what ? when ?

To spout off with a teen when I paid ?

In Thailand I can't quite understand the need to go below legal age,

since so many legal age girls on the game actually look that young anyway.

But there's no analyzing or understanding the pedophiliac mind,

I guess some just NEED to 'know' that they actually are too young.

Still sad for all involved, including the pedophiles who's compulsions can not be controlled, even as they KNOW they can go away for decades, and it's more and more likely they will get caught.

And yet they still can't help themselves.

Not saying no long jail time for them, or any kind of forgiveness,

but it is equally sad they are so helplessly slaves to their obsessions.

Completely right! Good post!

Sometimes the judges are ruling differently. An example:

A Thai-mother was the pimp of her 12-13 years old daughter. She connected her with men for sex.

One of the victims was am minor member (Thai) of my family. He was 17 years old.

As the time was ripe, the Thai-woman went to court and asked my family for money. The outcome: The judge decided, that my family have to pay 250.000 Baht to the mother of the minor professional prostitute! In the end, it costs me alltogether about 400.000 Baht. And for what reason? The judge told us, the mother of the young, 17 years old boy, would go to jail, because she didn't supervise carefully her son.

The policemen (about 5 or 6), whom I told the story, laughed an made a joke: What? 200.000 Baht?

That's to much, usually this kind of girls ask for 200 Baht!

So the convicted mother of the girl were just in front of the wrong judge. She had better transferred her case to Buriram. So, she would never have got senteced,but would have got several millions Baht.

You sure with that story? Not your family just tried to take some money out of you? Sure you will not understand what the talking was about in Thai or Isaan language.

The son of my GF sister 16 young was convicted for robbery with a loaded gun in his hand and got with others a 3 year sentence in Khon Kaens Youngsters correction facility. No talking about the mother and family not taken care enough or somebody else has to go to monkey house or pay money ect.

Edited by ALFREDO

The mods are aware of this issue. How do i know? They deleted posts on it. And these will probably go the same way. Is thete an area on TV that we can suggest and discuss system improvements, and interact with the website developers. I have several issues with the iPad App, and the "tablet" interface i'd like to discuss. anyone else? Yeah, i know already, OT! ;-)

The Support forum? http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/forum/19-forum-support-desk/

Any Western paedophile that flies to Thailand for sex with minors knows exactly what he is doing. There is only one answer..........jail them for the rest of their natural lives. Not one day less.

There are 63 million victims in this story........this type of story sets back every single Thai national. Tragic.

I hope the girls can find some type of love and solace in their lives.

21 years for the guy and double it for the person selling the kids. Good.

And why does ThaiVisa focus on the offence of the Briton as its title? Agreed it is a heinous crime to engage in such acts with minors, but it would not occur is this demonic mother had not provided the opportunity.

The lives of these children have been irreversibly affected for the rest of their lives. Their mother should stay in jail for the rest of her life...!!

• Like 1

At last....let this be a clear signal to paedophiles. Scum of the earth. And no parole!!

Lighten up guys, it was a private transaction away from the public eye, nobody was offended or harmed, this is pattaya, a free market for sex.

Nobody was harmed? You clearly have no idea of the impact this has on young children for the rest of their lives....!!

Do you have any evidence to support that assertion or are you just making it up?

search 'The Universality of Incest' or '75 percent of Thai men had had sex with child prostitutes' or both

The sexual use of children in the remainder of the Far East follows the pattern of India and China. In Thailand, for instance, a survey in 1990 found that 75 percent of Thai men had had sex with child prostitutes, from 20 to 40 percent of them HIV-infected, so that Asia is about to become what one expert terms "the epicenter of the AIDS epidemic."(171) The rising incidence of AIDS among children around the world is just one index of how widespread their sexual use really is.

search 'The Universality of Incest'

It is what the man said (Lloyd DeMause) http://www.psychohistory.com/htm/06a1_incest.html

Extract:

"The sexual use of children in the remainder of the Far East follows the pattern of India and China. In Thailand, for instance, a survey in 1990 found that 75 percent of Thai men had had sex with child prostitutes, from 20 to 40 percent of them HIV-infected, so that Asia is about to become what one expert terms "the epicenter of the AIDS epidemic."(171) The rising incidence of AIDS among children around the world is just one index of how widespread their sexual use really is."

At last....let this be a clear signal to paedophiles. Scum of the earth. And no parole!!

<Comments advocating underage sex removed.>

Let me make sure I understand your position. You are arguing that in a situation where a mother sells her 13 year old daughter to a 45 year old man for sex, that it is a bona fide private transaction and that nobody was offended or harmed.

Frankly, you should be ashamed of yourself.

I have to say that I have been amazed at some of the posts by long-standing members of Thaivisa on this thread and the other about the 70-odd year old Brit over the last few days, posts which have just about - very cleverly - skirted oh-so-closely to blaming the victim, calling child prostitution a victimless crime and doing everything they can to avoid judging the paedophiles themselves.

There has always been a prurient curiousity in these kind of threads. I''m starting to wonder about the motives why on behalf of some members.

Edited by metisdead
Comments advocating underage sex removed from quoted post.

Do you have any evidence to support that assertion or are you just making it up?

search 'The Universality of Incest' or '75 percent of Thai men had had sex with child prostitutes' or both

The sexual use of children in the remainder of the Far East follows the pattern of India and China. In Thailand, for instance, a survey in 1990 found that 75 percent of Thai men had had sex with child prostitutes, from 20 to 40 percent of them HIV-infected, so that Asia is about to become what one expert terms "the epicenter of the AIDS epidemic."(171) The rising incidence of AIDS among children around the world is just one index of how widespread their sexual use really is.

Well, at the risk of getting a suspension, I'm going to ask poach the obvious question. At what point did you start getting interested enough in the subject to do these fascinating google searches, and why?

And as a new member with only 19 posts - most on here and speculating on the Norwegian murder thread - which recently banned member are you?

This forum has never claimed to be a platform for Man Booker Prize hopefuls.....maybe you should sugar on over to Ajarn .com if the level of English grandma here disturbs you so.

Maybe, maybe not...

I'm not the one coming off sounding/reading like an uneducated fool.

I agree !!!

Cut those babys off !

What?

Excuse me- english is not my mother- tongue...what are you actually saying?

And if you are saying, what I am thinking you are saying...I hope you meant it very sarcastic...and it still disgusts me!

I agree !!!

Cut those babys off !

What?

Excuse me- english is not my mother- tongue...what are you actually saying?

And if you are saying, what I am thinking you are saying...I hope you meant it very sarcastic...and it still disgusts me!

Yea, what are you saying ?

A post has been edited which can be read in such a way as to suggest that some posters on this thread are pedophiles. This is an unfair accusation. Posters who may disagree with other posters are not necessarily involved in any criminal activity nor do they necessarily condone illegal activity.

• Like 1

<Comments advocating underage sex removed.>

Let me make sure I understand your position. You are arguing that in a situation where a mother sells her 13 year old daughter to a 45 year old man for sex, that it is a bona fide private transaction and that nobody was offended or harmed.

Frankly, you should be ashamed of yourself.

I have to say that I have been amazed at some of the posts by long-standing members of Thaivisa on this thread and the other about the 70-odd year old Brit over the last few days, posts which have just about - very cleverly - skirted oh-so-closely to blaming the victim, calling child prostitution a victimless crime and doing everything they can to avoid judging the paedophiles themselves.

There has always been a prurient curiousity in these kind of threads. I''m starting to wonder about the motives why on behalf of some members.

You have to remember that paedophiles are very devious because it goes with the territory. Blaming the child and refusing to accept that paedophile activity is not normal is a pointer to involvement. There should be sympathy for one party only and that is the child victim. Unfortunately, paedophiles don`t see children as a human being with rights of respect and care but more a piece of meat to be fondled and raped. They read articles like the OP and sympathise with the arrested perpetrator because they think that could be them one day.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree !!!

Cut those babys off !

He fought for me for what ? when ?

To spout off with a teen when I paid ?

ha ha ha, that was funny

I think this Briton didn't fully Thai law about sex.

He just assume it is OK as Thailand is famouse of its under age prostitution.

I hope the court will aloow him the benefit of doubt.

Just deport him back to Briton.

With all the available women 18 and older, I have just one question -- Why? 10, 11, or 12 year old girls you sick, perverted twit? Why?

Enjoy your 21 years in Thai prison. You'll probably get more sex than you ever wanted now. And each time you're buggered you can reflect on how those young girls felt.