Detox Foot Patch

udonguy

Let me get this right? you stick a patch on your foot and it somehow detoxifies you? I thought that's what the liver was for, not feet. How does it work? osmosis/ selective absorption/ electroosmosis/suction? fascinating!!!! a breakthrough in scientific medicine. Please let me know how it works and what references you have

just to add, here are two extracts from an advert for one of these machines, the first claims all sorts of potential benefits, the second denies any claims! all on the same page!! ( I can't somehow I can't paste a jpg file it won't let me, just watch the You Tube video)

I've also added a link to a test of one of these machines demonstrating the scam

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Let me get this right? you stick a patch on your foot and it somehow detoxifies you? I thought that's what the liver was for, not feet. How does it work? osmosis/ selective absorption/ electroosmosis/suction? fascinating!!!! a breakthrough in scientific medicine. Please let me know how it works and what references you have

References

Think about this for a sec and keep an open mind. Have you ever had foot odour? Have you ever heard of the traditional chinese medicine notion of reflexology? Have you ever put something on the surface of your skin to draw out liquid underneath it? (think blisters, excess fluid drainage - by osmosis) Have you heard of the lymphatic system and the idea of lymphatic drainage? Have you ever fasted or done any kind of detox program and noticed bad smells coming from your skin, mouth, urine, faeces? It's not a completely iilogical/irrational/untenable hypothesis that a patch with with certain herbs (think chemicals) could have the effect of producing something like lymphatic drainage through the soles of the feet (and other places)

"How" it exactly works, if it does, I don't know.

While I don't claim to have seen any 'evidence' (ie. in respected, peer-reviewed journals), I have used them a number of times and have tested them in various ways. They consistently remove something from my body, and it appears to be not just sweat. I've tested this by puttng it on a place on my body overnight that is not a recommended spot. And when I do I get no drainage and the patch will be dry.

re

So, any useful information from anyone about stockists in Thailand, or Chiang Mai more specifically?

here ya go ... an address in soi 4 chiang puak : )

dave2

ps .. so this 5 baht drink for waist pain doesnt work either ? .. : )

post-42592-0-74426100-1360068860_thumb.j

post-42592-0-43517600-1360068918_thumb.j

• 1 month later...

We are manufacturer of foot patch, please check answers as bellow:

Foot patch has long been accepted that many of today's illnesses and diseases are caused by
the accumulation of harmful toxins in the human body. After many years of
research inspired by the longevity and resilience of forest trees, it was
discovered in Japan that wood and bamboo vinegar extracts have the unique
property of adsorbing bodily toxins. Further research and the addition of other
natural active ingredients gave rise to the 'All Natural Detox Foot Patch'.

Our new range of detox patches are improved versions of the original detoxifying

foot patch from Japan that have been scientifically proven to help extract
harmful toxins from your body while you sleep! People all over the world are
using our detox patches to help maintain good health and wellbeing. The reason
why these patches have gained such popularity is down to how simple they are to
use and the positive results users have experienced.

Hope this can clear you. Any friends can contact with me.

Edited by onthedarkside
email removed as per forum rules

This has been so well tested and shown to be a useless scam that to still believe it can "detox' (?) is laughable wooism. There is no real science invloved other than the obvious trick of dried powdered wood vinager and stinky herbs being rehydrated by persperation and turning the pad brown. This has been around for years, but now they are "new and improved". giggle.gif