What Channel Shows Wwe Wrestling?

mstribling

If memory serves me WWE which I don't watch is usually on True sports gold which is like 103 or something? If you have the new HD box you can search a week in advance or maybe it's 2 and even put on a reminder provided they have no reboots over those 2 weeks it'll automatically remind you..

BTW did you say the Rock was coming back? Or has he been doing it still for a supplemental income when he's not doing his tooth fairy gig? biggrin.png

Edited by WarpSpeed

If you are talking about Wrestlemania then I doubt any channel will air it for free as it is a pay per view event. Your best bet is the method the other posters mentioned which I won't repeat because I believe posting about that isn't allowed. Usually it is available sooner then the next day, sometimes a few hours after airing in the US.

The rock has been back for close on a year now. Just doing mostly mic work and guess spots. The match at wrestlemania will be his first big match back and should be awesome wink.png

Yeah. Wrestlemania looks good this year. I reckon it will be the Undertaker`s last one...

The rock has been back for close on a year now. Just doing mostly mic work and guess spots. The match at wrestlemania will be his first big match back and should be awesome wink.png

Yeah. Wrestlemania looks good this year. I reckon it will be the Undertaker`s last one...

Couldn't agree more!! I hope they leave the streak but if anyone deserves to end the streak it's HHH!!