Bringing My Dog

##NOTE: This post is by Sweetbear, not Rhinogirl. I was going to delete it but will add this note instead so that the topic can stay. If you are in an internet cafe, please logout using the "Delete Cookies Set By This Board" link just above the user statistics on the index page, and make sure "remember me" isn't checked when you login##

I have read the governments rather confusing site about the requirements of bringing a dog into LOS, yet I have read on other sites that all that would be required would be a rabies shot and a clean bill of health( in English) from the dogs vet.

My dog has had all the required shots as far as I know.

What's the procedure?

Sweetbear

Edited by cdnvic

We brought our two JRT's to Thailand in 2004. The rules are very confusing indeed but all the really needed was their rabies shots and a document of health from the vet. We had no problems at all entering Thailand. Only one making problems was Bangkok Air because we had to fly them from BKK to Samui. They wanted the dogs to be sedaded because .... the passengers could be annoyed by their sound!!! What sound, they don't even bark!!! And what about sedating all those babies and children crying and jumping trough the plane! :o But anyway, they love living in Thailand!

I have read the governments rather confusing site about the requirements of bringing a dog into LOS

:o

I see it very often on the forum, but I really don't know what it means: LOS???? Am I missing something? :D Please, somebody help!