Stein Dokset DNA Results: Remains Human, Skull Hit With Heavy Object

webfact

Dokset DNA results: Remains human, skull hit with heavy object

Phuket Gazette

phuket-1-12531PmnFbrUmOpDLfoVWTaRbkwDijG.jpg

Preliminary forensics tests have confirmed that the decomposing body found at the home of Phuket expat Stein Dokset (main photo) were that of a human female, but have yet to confirm whether the body was of his ex-girlfriend Rungnapa Suktong (inset). Photos: Phuket Gazette

PHUKET: Preliminary results from forensics tests conducted on remains found at the home of Norwegian Stein Dokset have found that they are those of a human female. They have yet to be confirmed as those of Rungnapa Suktong, however, the Phuket Gazette has been told.

The remains were found in the locked basement bathroom at Mr Dokset’s luxury villa in Kata when police raided the home on February 28.

Mr Dokset has already told police the remains are those of the late Ms Rungnapa, his girlfriend of six years who he confessed to “accidentally" killing in a fit of jealous rage.

The murder allegedly ensued after the Norwegian discovered Mrs Rungnapa was seeing another man, a Patong policeman.

However, according to Parichat Sriraksa – a cousin of the late Mrs Rungnapa – at the time of Mrs Rungnapa’s death she was already married to the policeman.

Chalong Police Deputy Superintendent Chaowalit Petchsripia told the Gazette yesterday, “The initial findings from the forensics investigation report that a skull fragment found among the remains showed signs of having been hit with a hard object.”

“We are expecting to receive the full forensics report from the Medical Sciences Center in Surat Thani next week,” Lt Col Chaowalit said.

Mr Dokset, who has been denied police bail, is being held at Phuket Provincial Prison.

He faces charges of murder, concealing his victim's body and illegal possession of a firearm.

Source: http://www.phuketgaz...ticle12531.html

pglogo.jpg

-- Phuket Gazette 2012-03-08

related topic:

Norwegian Man Confesses To 'Accidentally Killing' Phuket Girlfriend

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/537221-norwegian-man-confesses-to-accidentally-killing-phuket-girlfriend/

• Like 1

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why on earth did he keep the remains in his house? I perhaps don't have a criminal mindset, but I would attempt to dispose of any such "evidence." He certainly had the time to do it.

Why on earth did he keep the remains in his house? I perhaps don't have a criminal mindset, but I would attempt to dispose of any such "evidence." He certainly had the time to do it.

typical Norwegian customs in a land with diaspora population?

• Like 1

He gives his reason in the Phuket News as to why he left the body and didn't attempt to remove it.

“I love her very much,” said Dokset, his cheeks wet with tears. “But from the day I covered her with a plastic bag, I blocked her from my memory. I pretended it had never happened."

“I had no plan to keep her body or {plan} to dump it,” he said vaguely.

Obviously no Dexter...

Edited by Chopperboy

is being hit with a hard object inconsistent with falling onto a hard object?

hmm the plot sickens thickens...

I thought the same thing. How do forensic findings reveal that an object was used? Why couldn't it have been the hard stairs just as this goon said?

It's pretty simple if you do the, "math",,, Many cars, motorcycle, (claimed to be an experienced rider), houses, guns, "attack" dogs, volentary "policeman",,, bossing people around, (as stated by some renters),, braggert, etc, etc,,, Now a body hidden in his own home,,, Do the math,, Hiding the body, getting "away with it",,,, just another, "penis extention"..... pretty simple,,,, SAD but doesn't surprise me after reading the MANY comments as to just what kind of, "man" he was,,,

• Like 1

If you bump someone off and you don't want to go to jail forever then you are going to have to come up with a better hiding place than next to the freezer in your cellar.

Ain't that what crocodile farms are for ?

• Like 1

If you bump someone off and you don't want to go to jail forever then you are going to have to come up with a better hiding place than next to the freezer in your cellar.

No one ever claimed this was an, "Einstein",,,, people like this like to walk into a place,, look around at the crowd and think to themselves,, "bet no one else here has a body in the basement and is getting away with it"

They'd LOVE to be able to walk up to some guy, "is that your Ferrari in the parking lot?.... YA?,,, I have some attack dogs, and a body in my basement, I.... "win",,,, sickening

Didn't a guy "slip and fall" onto a rock, outside his apartment, recently? That was ruled an accidental death. It was never investigate that someone picked up the rock and hit him with it.

No disrespect to the family of the deceased, but, if he threw the body off his balcony (presuming he had one) then this would present an interesting scenario. Hard to prove he killed her, and injuries consistant with being struck by a blunt force instrument.

Edited by NamKangMan

Pretty clear homicide case. Sometimes a murderer just block it from his memory, pretending nothing ever happened. If he were tortured before confession, the torturers would have not satisfied with bullshit about accidental manslaughter. If this were about money they would have done it behind the scenes, quietly.

Edited by tim73

More twists and turns in his story, but also in the police and media reports...many discrepancies in the news for sure...makes it hard to understand which is fact and which is not..

But one thing is certain...this rat is going to be exposed for what he really is..he always portrayed that he was ''above the law'' and did as he wished...not any more...i said previously that i thought this was going to get nasty..

As sickening as all this is, i think that it has to come out, and will come out in order to trial and lock him away for a very long time in jail or physciatric hospital..Prepare to be shocked IMHO.. hit-the-fan.gif

• Like 1

More twists and turns in his story, but also in the police and media reports...many discrepancies in the news for sure...makes it hard to understand which is fact and which is not..

But one thing is certain...this rat is going to be exposed for what he really is..he always portrayed that he was ''above the law'' and did as he wished...not any more...i said previously that i thought this was going to get nasty..

As sickening as all this is, i think that it has to come out, and will come out in order to trial and lock him away for a very long time in jail or physciatric hospital..Prepare to be shocked IMHO.. hit-the-fan.gif

Just me,, I don't know Thai laws, etc,,, but the MORE twists, turns, descreps, stories, truths, lies, etc, etc,, the more muddled this, "his" case is going to be,, in the States,, it would DRAAAAAG the trial out for EVER!,,, cast doubt, muddle up the facts,, etc, etc,,, maybe that's the, "plan"???

Just me,, I don't know Thai laws, etc,,, but the MORE twists, turns, descreps, stories, truths, lies, etc, etc,, the more muddled this, "his" case is going to be,, in the States,, it would DRAAAAAG the trial out for EVER!,,, cast doubt, muddle up the facts,, etc, etc,,, maybe that's the, "plan"???

Maybe he's hoping that in the long run,, to avoid ALL the BS,,, they'll just ask him to plead to a much lesser charge? INSTANT EXTENTION!,,,, and maybe a book deal,,,,,

Edited by Adeeos

You are not the sentimental kind,- are you?

Didn't a guy "slip and fall" onto a rock, outside his apartment, recently? That was ruled an accidental death. It was never investigate that someone picked up the rock and hit him with it.

No disrespect to the family of the deceased, but, if he threw the body off his balcony (presuming he had one) then this would present an interesting scenario. Hard to prove he killed her, and injuries consistant with being struck by a blunt force instrument.

You really think the media will give a fair account on what has been investigated?

WOW, Chief Inspector Jap still lives, what say you Hastings ?