BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
webfact

Stein Dokset DNA Results: Remains Human, Skull Hit With Heavy Object

If you bump someone off and you don't want to go to jail forever then you are going to have to come up with a better hiding place than next to the freezer in your cellar.

Ain't that what crocodile farms are for ?

They'd LOVE to be able to walk up to some guy, "is that your Ferrari in the parking lot?.... YA?,,, I have some attack dogs, and a body in my basement, I.... "win",,,, sickening

Didn't a guy "slip and fall" onto a rock, outside his apartment, recently? That was ruled an accidental death. It was never investigate that someone picked up the rock and hit him with it.

No disrespect to the family of the deceased, but, if he threw the body off his balcony (presuming he had one) then this would present an interesting scenario. Hard to prove he killed her, and injuries consistant with being struck by a blunt force instrument.

Edited by NamKangMan

Pretty clear homicide case. Sometimes a murderer just block it from his memory, pretending nothing ever happened. If he were tortured before confession, the torturers would have not satisfied with bullshit about accidental manslaughter. If this were about money they would have done it behind the scenes, quietly.

Edited by tim73

More twists and turns in his story, but also in the police and media reports...many discrepancies in the news for sure...makes it hard to understand which is fact and which is not..

But one thing is certain...this rat is going to be exposed for what he really is..he always portrayed that he was ''above the law'' and did as he wished...not any more...i said previously that i thought this was going to get nasty..

As sickening as all this is, i think that it has to come out, and will come out in order to trial and lock him away for a very long time in jail or physciatric hospital..Prepare to be shocked IMHO.. hit-the-fan.gif

• Like 1

More twists and turns in his story, but also in the police and media reports...many discrepancies in the news for sure...makes it hard to understand which is fact and which is not..

But one thing is certain...this rat is going to be exposed for what he really is..he always portrayed that he was ''above the law'' and did as he wished...not any more...i said previously that i thought this was going to get nasty..

As sickening as all this is, i think that it has to come out, and will come out in order to trial and lock him away for a very long time in jail or physciatric hospital..Prepare to be shocked IMHO.. hit-the-fan.gif

Just me,, I don't know Thai laws, etc,,, but the MORE twists, turns, descreps, stories, truths, lies, etc, etc,, the more muddled this, "his" case is going to be,, in the States,, it would DRAAAAAG the trial out for EVER!,,, cast doubt, muddle up the facts,, etc, etc,,, maybe that's the, "plan"???

Just me,, I don't know Thai laws, etc,,, but the MORE twists, turns, descreps, stories, truths, lies, etc, etc,, the more muddled this, "his" case is going to be,, in the States,, it would DRAAAAAG the trial out for EVER!,,, cast doubt, muddle up the facts,, etc, etc,,, maybe that's the, "plan"???

Maybe he's hoping that in the long run,, to avoid ALL the BS,,, they'll just ask him to plead to a much lesser charge? INSTANT EXTENTION!,,,, and maybe a book deal,,,,,

Edited by Adeeos

Can one plead insanity in Thailand or is that just for politicians?

• Like 1

Why on earth did he keep the remains in his house? I perhaps don't have a criminal mindset, but I would attempt to dispose of any such "evidence." He certainly had the time to do it.

You are not the sentimental kind,- are you?

If it were a Thai man he would have been given bail long ago

So?

Didn't a guy "slip and fall" onto a rock, outside his apartment, recently? That was ruled an accidental death. It was never investigate that someone picked up the rock and hit him with it.

No disrespect to the family of the deceased, but, if he threw the body off his balcony (presuming he had one) then this would present an interesting scenario. Hard to prove he killed her, and injuries consistant with being struck by a blunt force instrument.

You really think the media will give a fair account on what has been investigated?

I can't believe this is still "news" at all, much less "breaking". Yes it's a tragedy, but not more so now than it was a few days ago - nothing new here, nothing to see, move along.

"Hummm, I've no idea where the body came from. Must have been there before I bought the house...and the gun too."

WOW, Chief Inspector Jap still lives, what say you Hastings ?