Stein Dokset DNA Results: Remains Human, Skull Hit With Heavy Object

webfact

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So did the Policeman husband ever report her missing? You would think if your wife did not come home for a year or so that maybe he would have done up a missing persons himself or maybe dropped by the old boyfriends house to see if she was there eh? What's up with that? No mention that he even enquired. Must not have missed her much.

• Like 1

So did the Policeman husband ever report her missing? You would think if your wife did not come home for a year or so that maybe he would have done up a missing persons himself or maybe dropped by the old boyfriends house to see if she was there eh? What's up with that? No mention that he even enquired. Must not have missed her much.

Ah, you are looking to deep Hercule Poirot, but many have thought the same stuff.

• Like 1

is being hit with a hard object inconsistent with falling onto a hard object?

hmm the plot sickens thickens...

Could be. The question is, how did they determine she was hit like stated as opposed banging her head during an altercation?

LOS law ranks homicides as murder, negligent murder, or manslaughter.

The first scenario shows intent, although not necessarily intent to kill, but intent nonetheless and that would mean negligent murder at least but more likely murder. The second scenario could easily qualify as involuntary manslaughter, so a lot is at stake in how they made the determination that she was struck.

More twists and turns in his story, but also in the police and media reports...many discrepancies in the news for sure...makes it hard to understand which is fact and which is not..

But one thing is certain...this rat is going to be exposed for what he really is..he always portrayed that he was ''above the law'' and did as he wished...not any more...i said previously that i thought this was going to get nasty..

As sickening as all this is, i think that it has to come out, and will come out in order to trial and lock him away for a very long time in jail or physciatric hospital..Prepare to be shocked IMHO.. hit-the-fan.gif

Why didn't the 'Husband' think it suspicious that she just disappeared? He is a policeman!

More twists and turns in his story, but also in the police and media reports...many discrepancies in the news for sure...makes it hard to understand which is fact and which is not..

But one thing is certain...this rat is going to be exposed for what he really is..he always portrayed that he was ''above the law'' and did as he wished...not any more...i said previously that i thought this was going to get nasty..

As sickening as all this is, i think that it has to come out, and will come out in order to trial and lock him away for a very long time in jail or physciatric hospital..Prepare to be shocked IMHO.. hit-the-fan.gif

WOW, Chief Inspector Jap still lives, what say you Hastings ?

Well it is just my opinion.... but.we''ll wait and see who's right about all this in the end huh....what sort of flavouring do you prefer to add to your words when it comes time to eat them....? licklips.gif

Edited by metisdead
Reply repaired, when making a reply to a post, make your entry outside the quote tags of the quoted post, thanks.
  • Like 1

Because she didn't tumble down the stairs.

He admitted that that was a lie.

And even if he hadn't there are different instances of injury to bone it reacts in different ways and at different amounts of pressure like any hard structure certain damage is caused depending on angle, strength of impact etc.. A falling body can only exert a certain amount of pressure compared to a concentrated high impact in a localized location for example..

She cheated him with a Phuket police officer, which is the worse in Norwegian culture that can happen to a man: she just showed no respect for farangs, just good for the money and furthermore colluding in the scam with the Phuket Police (who she married in the meantime), and who everyone from us, farangs, know how reliable they are when it is related to Foreigners.... They only have one rule they know: not what is wrong or right, but what is Thai and non-Thai... and that is all what they are relying on.

No wonder he is refused bail...

I understand Dokset, sorry... I have my feelings too when reading this story and knowing this Phuket Police...

What I remember it was mentioned, the Relationship with the Policeman was also finished.

They made a Baby together in only 3 month when she was in Surat Thani at her parents place and also they married, it was a short lived story!

Baby stayed with family in Surat Thani, Policeman, not cares What happened to Ex-GF Plausible!

• Like 1

Why on earth did he keep the remains in his house? I perhaps don't have a criminal mindset, but I would attempt to dispose of any such "evidence." He certainly had the time to do it.

typical Norwegian customs in a land with diaspora population?

watch your mouth...

She cheated him with a Phuket police officer..............

Phuket police officer? I read, police officer, in Surat Thani

When the Baby was made, he,her new BF soon to be husband, was an assigned Surat Thani province Police officer.

There, where she stayed with her family, the baby as it seems, was made

Just love our own forensic doctor, Khun WS: "compared to a concentrated high impact in a localized location " ! And we are making fun of the Thais.

Forensic science over your head I assume, do try to keep up..............................................

Or not...................................Sorry it was late and I didn't feel like taking the time to put it in terms a child could understand...

Edited by WarpSpeed

She cheated him with a Phuket police officer, which is the worse in Norwegian culture that can happen to a man: she just showed no respect for farangs, just good for the money and furthermore colluding in the scam with the Phuket Police (who she married in the meantime), and who everyone from us, farangs, know how reliable they are when it is related to Foreigners.... They only have one rule they know: not what is wrong or right, but what is Thai and non-Thai... and that is all what they are relying on.

I understand Dokset, sorry... I have my feelings too when reading this story and knowing this Phuket Police...

You understand him? - You scare me.

By the way, she wasn't cheating on Dokset with the police officer - she had been married to the officer for a year. Dokset and the victim apparently had had a relationship before that, but it was over before she married the police officer. At least this is how I read the newspaper reports.

Either way, no excuse for killing anybody, and no understanding from my side for whoever did the deed (which Dokset admitted to).

• Like 1

i have already made several postings about this guy a lot will come out about him......its amazing how people put their own standards on things .....ie no one could do this or that e.t.c ..well they can and do ...i know a nurse who worked in an institution for the criminally insane ......people like hannibal lector do exist ..and frighteningly appear everyday like and harmless ...some of their deeds r so horrific no where near the full scope of them r ever released to the public ..in modern day its even worse because of drugs ....

• Like 1

Interesting.

I didn't know that Police Officers from Phuket had a special place, standing, significance in Norwegian culture.

What a bizarre post. What do you have stashed in your basement?

This story seems to have changed since last time. How does he have a fit of jealous rage when she supposedly had left him more than a year before and had a baby to the copper?

I'm confused.

WOW, Chief Inspector Jap still lives, what say you Hastings ?

Well it is just my opinion.... but.we''ll wait and see who's right about all this in the end huh....what sort of flavouring do you prefer to add to your words when it comes time to eat them....? licklips.gif

What do you want to wait for? Even with all the evidence already available, including several believable confessions, some people are still doubting. You think that will change after a court case?

• Like 2