BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
webfact

Stein Dokset DNA Results: Remains Human, Skull Hit With Heavy Object

Gotta admit he's a good looking guy, though, hard to believe he had to come to Thailand to land a cute young girlfriend.

So did the Policeman husband ever report her missing? You would think if your wife did not come home for a year or so that maybe he would have done up a missing persons himself or maybe dropped by the old boyfriends house to see if she was there eh? What's up with that? No mention that he even enquired. Must not have missed her much.

• Like 1

So did the Policeman husband ever report her missing?

He apparently called her family after she was missing for three days. Formal report? Unknown.
  • Like 1

So did the Policeman husband ever report her missing? You would think if your wife did not come home for a year or so that maybe he would have done up a missing persons himself or maybe dropped by the old boyfriends house to see if she was there eh? What's up with that? No mention that he even enquired. Must not have missed her much.

Ah, you are looking to deep Hercule Poirot, but many have thought the same stuff.

• Like 1

is being hit with a hard object inconsistent with falling onto a hard object?

hmm the plot sickens thickens...

Could be. The question is, how did they determine she was hit like stated as opposed banging her head during an altercation?

LOS law ranks homicides as murder, negligent murder, or manslaughter.

The first scenario shows intent, although not necessarily intent to kill, but intent nonetheless and that would mean negligent murder at least but more likely murder. The second scenario could easily qualify as involuntary manslaughter, so a lot is at stake in how they made the determination that she was struck.

He's obviously not that stupid...how did he make all his money??? huh.png

RAZZ

More twists and turns in his story, but also in the police and media reports...many discrepancies in the news for sure...makes it hard to understand which is fact and which is not..

But one thing is certain...this rat is going to be exposed for what he really is..he always portrayed that he was ''above the law'' and did as he wished...not any more...i said previously that i thought this was going to get nasty..

As sickening as all this is, i think that it has to come out, and will come out in order to trial and lock him away for a very long time in jail or physciatric hospital..Prepare to be shocked IMHO.. hit-the-fan.gif

Why didn't the 'Husband' think it suspicious that she just disappeared? He is a policeman!

He's obviously not that stupid...how did he make all his money??? huh.png

Apparently it is/was "family money"...

Sickening, but as per my comments in the previous discussion, I am not at all surprised.

Can't say I'm not, I'm surprised, shocked and saddened for all involved..

I will have to agree with KarenBravo, as predicted also in the original thread.

Yes it was....... And lambasted as well as vilified for doing so.. Nothing new there though coffee1.gif ....

More twists and turns in his story, but also in the police and media reports...many discrepancies in the news for sure...makes it hard to understand which is fact and which is not..

But one thing is certain...this rat is going to be exposed for what he really is..he always portrayed that he was ''above the law'' and did as he wished...not any more...i said previously that i thought this was going to get nasty..

As sickening as all this is, i think that it has to come out, and will come out in order to trial and lock him away for a very long time in jail or physciatric hospital..Prepare to be shocked IMHO.. hit-the-fan.gif

WOW, Chief Inspector Jap still lives, what say you Hastings ?

Well it is just my opinion.... but.we''ll wait and see who's right about all this in the end huh....what sort of flavouring do you prefer to add to your words when it comes time to eat them....? licklips.gif

Edited by metisdead
Reply repaired, when making a reply to a post, make your entry outside the quote tags of the quoted post, thanks.
  • Like 1

Because she didn't tumble down the stairs.

He admitted that that was a lie.

And even if he hadn't there are different instances of injury to bone it reacts in different ways and at different amounts of pressure like any hard structure certain damage is caused depending on angle, strength of impact etc.. A falling body can only exert a certain amount of pressure compared to a concentrated high impact in a localized location for example..

If it were a Thai man he would have been given bail long ago

and precisely what does this have to do with this thread and what possible contribution did you think you were adding here

Just love our own forensic doctor, Khun WS: "compared to a concentrated high impact in a localized location " ! And we are making fun of the Thais.