Stein Dokset DNA Results: Remains Human, Skull Hit With Heavy Object

webfact

Nobody allowed, or nobody tried to visit him and bring him what he is needy off, have some words together?

That is, what friends are for, not?wink.png

If any friends had visited him I'm sure they wouldn't report here.dry.png

Yep, just imagine the lynch crowd,

'' OH, he must have been in on it all the time '' rolleyes.gif Sad bunch.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody allowed, or nobody tried to visit him and bring him what he is needy off, have some words together?

Where did you come to that conclusion? Since you think others think that way, it must be you that thinks that way. Sad, very sad.

There's no lynch mob. Frankly, given that this chap was a mod and 'one of us' for so long while he knowingly had his ex-gf decomposing in a bin in his house, I reckon he has got off pretty dam_n lightly in these threads.

Seriously, transam, and putting aside the squabbling over this subject, doesn't it make your skin crawl to think that someone you profess to know and like is capable of such a thing, not so much the (supposedly) crime of passion which resulted in a death, but acting normally for 2-3 years with the forum, with his colleagues and with friends like you knowing what was in his house?

Allegedly.

There's no lynch mob. Frankly, given that this chap was a mod and 'one of us' for so long while he knowingly had his ex-gf decomposing in a bin in his house, I reckon he has got off pretty dam_n lightly in these threads.

Seriously, transam, and putting aside the squabbling over this subject, doesn't it make your skin crawl to think that someone you profess to know and like is capable of such a thing, not so much the (supposedly) crime of passion which resulted in a death, but acting normally for 2-3 years with the forum, with his colleagues and with friends like you knowing what was in his house?

Allegedly.

I have my own thoughts about the case that l won't write here.

As for lynch mob, think you see things differently to me.

Where did you come to that conclusion? Since you think others think that way, it must be you that thinks that way. Sad, very sad.

In my longish life l have learned to think the way l do having dealt with shit many times..

In my longish life l have learned to think the way l do having dealt with shit many times..
Yes, better choose your 'chums' more careful next time.

How right you are, after ma and pa departed l realized l haven't a real friend left, in other words, l trust no one, not a single person. Sounds sad but as l have said, dealt with shit.

I think you're right, to a certain extent. I doubt that anyone would think "he must have been in on it all the time" but they would not be even remotely sympathetic to anyone that was brave enough to admit they had visited him.

Incidentally, I have no 'axe to grind' on this subject as I never knew him other than as a name on TV but, there is a lynch mob - as is obvious from postings.

• Like 1

I think you're right, to a certain extent. I doubt that anyone would think "he must have been in on it all the time" but they would not be even remotely sympathetic to anyone that was brave enough to admit they had visited him.

I think it is the other way round. IMO a real friend would have paid him a visit, even if only to see if he needs anything.

• Like 1

I think it is the other way round. IMO a real friend would have paid him a visit, even if only to see if he needs anything.

You don't know who has made a visit do you, hmmmm. rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

No, I have no idea, nor do I care. I do know I would not hesitate telling here, that is if I thought there would be any value to that.

No, I have no idea, nor do I care. I do know I would not hesitate telling here, that is if I thought there would be any value to that.

Agreed.

My point was that if he had a friend who visited they wouldn't tell everyone here the details. There would be no value in doing so. It would only set off the warped posters again.

Your point doesn't make sense as you declared you wouldn't hesitate telling all, but that would mean you arn't a friend, ergo you wouldn't visit anyway.

My point was that if he had a friend who visited they wouldn't tell everyone here the details. There would be no value in doing so. It would only set off the warped posters again.

Your point doesn't make sense as you declared you wouldn't hesitate telling all, but that would mean you arn't a friend, ergo you wouldn't visit anyway.

No, I'm not a friend, but I considered going anyway.

My point though was about the principle, not about me personally visiting him.

Well, you're doing your damnedest to tell us you have visited him, without tellilng us, of course.

If I would be friend of -Katabachbum- or at least a person, who knew him well, I would try to visit him and ask if I can bring him something, be a help.

I would not be shy to write here about my visit. The shit had hit the fan for Katabeachbum already.hit-the-fan.gif

Edited by ALFREDO

Well, you're doing your damnedest to tell us you have visited him, without tellilng us, of course.

Wouldn't you like to know. coffee1.gif

To be honest, not really. There is a prurient and (admittedly) morbid curiousity that one of the TV community did something like this and lived with the body for so long while posting on here, but that's all.

Doesn't affect me or my life in anyway other than that.

If I would be friend of -Katabachbum- or at least a person, who knew him well, I would try to visit him and ask if I can bring him something, be a help.

I would not be shy to write here about my visit. The shit had hit the fan for Katabeachbum already.hit-the-fan.gif

Being as your one of the lynch mob and keep bringing my integrity of what ''I'' should do all the way through this thread, there is no way l would reveal a thing here. As Bendix has said, he's not interested though he's very active in this thread cos of his morbid curiosity, Say's it all to me.

This guy has lost everything & is sitting in a prison with a (I believe) worse reputation than the Bangkok Hilton.

The woman he loved is dead. He has been living with a terrible secret for years.His freedom is gone for a very long time. He probably used to visit Villa Market like lots of other people when he missed the food from his homeland.

If I were in Phuket, I reckon I'd make my first prison visit and go & see if he wanted some of those disgusting pickled herrings or whatever. Or just a friendly face.

I am still waiting for a person who tells me that prison made them a better person. Nothing will bring back the woman he killed. Yes, we all need to be punished. It's up to the Thai judicial system to decide. I doubt that they have the 'McNaughton's Defence' - that of mental illness. I don't even know whether they use the British or Inquisitorial or totally different system.

If anyone goes to see him, please give him my best wishes - no matter what he has done, he is still a person who deserves to be treated with dignity.

• Like 1

A sensible post, but you won't change the attitude of the lynch mob here.

Thanks.

I didn't say it to try to change attitudes. More to distance myself from 'the lynch mob' as well as reminding waverers about what limited information is available.

Thanks.

I didn't say it to try to change attitudes. More to distance myself from 'the lynch mob' as well as reminding waverers about what limited information is available.

I wonder for what reason?

He has admitted killing her and storing the body for three years. Multiple crimes already. How much more evidence do you need?

• Like 1

He has admitted killing her and storing the body for three years. Multiple crimes already. How much more evidence do you need?

How do any of us know how we would behave in this situation?

Who knows? Remain paralysed by fear? Noone to talk to. Facing a long time in prison with no guarantee of survival? There's no 'Rewind' button when someone has died, no matter what the circumstances.

I also have great sympathy for the dead woman's family. It must have been a terrible time waiting to find out what had happened to her. I hope they are in a more peaceful place.

How do any of us know how we would behave in this situation?

Who knows? Remain paralysed by fear? Noone to talk to. Facing a long time in prison with no guarantee of survival? There's no 'Rewind' button when someone has died, no matter what the circumstances.

I also have great sympathy for the dead woman's family. It must have been a terrible time waiting to find out what had happened to her. I hope they are in a more peaceful place.

What if they are furious and demanding justice? Most people would be you know to find someone had such little regard for their daughter that they would leave her body in a bin for three years.

• Like 1

Thanks.

what limited information is available

As smokie36 said, the guy has already confessed. What more information do you want? rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

he is a cold blooded murderer he deserves everything he gets and more cant really believe all this talk about visiting him leave him there to rot just like he did with his wife.

Cold blooded murder? If you know that for sure, than you should bring the evidence to the court, immediately!

Murder, homicide, bodily harm with fatal outcome, all possible, so I see it.

Edited by LivinginKata
Inflammatory remark removed