Stein Dokset DNA Results: Remains Human, Skull Hit With Heavy Object

webfact

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do any of us know how we would behave in this situation?

Except we do know how he behaved in this situation don't we? After killing her (he's admitted to it), he dumped her in a bin and lived alongside her while she decomposed over three years.

In the same house.

And all the time he was coming onto Thaivisa every day, posting as if nothing had happened, playing the arrogant shit and being such an a**e of a mod that we was eventually sacked by the forum.

Sympathy? For him?

I can think of a few more deserving cases, and forgive me for not chipping in for the gift of rollmop herrings you're suggesting he gets taken.

He's found his natural level. Well done to him.

• Like 2

Except we do know how he behaved in this situation don't we? After killing her (he's admitted to it), he dumped her in a bin and lived alongside her while she decomposed over three years.

In the same house.

And all the time he was coming onto Thaivisa every day, posting as if nothing had happened, playing the arrogant shit and being such an a**e of a mod that we was eventually sacked by the forum.

Sympathy? For him?

I can think of a few more deserving cases, and forgive me for not chipping in for the gift of rollmop herrings you're suggesting he gets taken.

He's found his natural level. Well done to him.

The only "right" thing a person could possibly do, after having killed someone, is to call the police and confess. If that action isn't taken, i don't see how there is any difference between keeping the body or finding a way of disposing of it, in terms of making the act somehow more evil than is already is.

The reason why we have courts is so we can hear all the evidence...not just rely on what we read in the newspapers or here.

What we read in the newspapers is directly from the scums mouth, for crying out loud....he admits this and does crime scene re-enactments in front of cameras as to the facts of his heinous activities after he ""accidently"' killed her.

The courts are where this evidence and more is simply put to a judge and deliberation will be made as to his sentence!..

What we read here and in papers in his words are only part of what will come out in time....i believe that you and the other supporter are in for a huge shock, as to the degree of his callousness after the ''accidental'' killing..IMO..of course.

He is only saying enough to manipulate help his own case right now, but all the truth will, i hope come out at trial.....angry.png

• Like 1

The reason why we have courts is so we can hear all the evidence...not just rely on what we read in the newspapers or here.

What we read in the newspapers is directly from the scums mouth, for crying out loud....he admits this and does crime scene re-enactments in front of cameras as to the facts of his heinous activities after he ""accidently"' killed her.

The courts are where this evidence and more is simply put to a judge and deliberation will be made as to his sentence!..

What we read here and in papers in his words are only part of what will come out in time....i believe that you and the other supporter are in for a huge shock, as to the degree of his callousness after the ''accidental'' killing..IMO..of course.

He is only saying enough to manipulate help his own case right now, but all the truth will, i hope come out at trial.....angry.png

So you agree with MissChris?

• Like 1

So you agree with MissChris?

Huh??? Well yes i do agree that The courts are where this evidence and more is simply put to a judge and deliberation will be made as to his sentence

But i also say that he has said enough himself, in his own words to paint a fairly accurate case [that we can rely on indeed.]as to his guilt in this horrid case...he killed his ex [accident or not] and afterwards treated her remains in a way that deserves a long time away from'' [''villa mart'' as misschris worries for him???']'and deserves cockroach and raw rat for life!!..IMO..

Edited by maipompui

TAWP

It seems, the GF, left the kouse, sure now -PIIIII-Ghost inside!vampire.gif And the dog was alone.

A Rottweiler is usualy not a dog Thai Ladys like. To big and to black!

And, no money, no honey anyway!wink.png

I'm sure that she is one of his strong supporters and making frequent visits to see him in the lockup....yeh, right!!..Youre on your own buddy boy, says she....[would presume shes still in major shock...could well have been her that he dealt with .] immagine living with a rat like that , that she probably had feelings for[ money feelings at least] and finding out later that his ex was stuffed in a bin downstairs for the whole time!!

She and her family are victims now as are his original family and the deceased girls family etc, etc, the ripple effect grows and grows....so tragic for many..angry.png

Sad also for the dog, hope it gets a good home..

• Like 1

maipompui - harrry

I believe, such a young and beautiful Rotti, gets a new home fast. How good? We can only hope for the best.

Sure, the dog is happy, that he gets, that special "smell" out of his nose, he had to recognize with his sensitive nose in that basement, for long time!wink.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well, it appears from another site that the info is that the remains found in the trash are indeed those of his ex..[no surprise there]

The time to get this info is far too long IMO, and the other weird thing is this..

Quote.....If the findings from the Bangkok autopsy are consistent with June dying from a blow to the head, Mr Dokset is likely to be charged with her murder.

How on earth can an autopsy on apparently a bin of dissolved human remains, determine if she died of a blow to the head or not? Amazing technology they have...haha

The rat admitted to throwing her against a wall already...so is well prepared for the outcome, defencewise anyway.

• 3 months later...

According to one news source his trial started today and he surprised prosecutors by denying guilt on all charges.

Has even rejected forensic evidence about the ID of the body.

New hearing scheduled for Oct 29 in Surat Thani where autopsy took place, then in Bangkok on 3 Dec where the second inquest was held.

According to one news source his trial started today and he surprised prosecutors by denying guilt on all charges.

New hearing scheduled for Oct 29 in Surat Thani where autopsy took place, then in Bangkok on 3 Dec where the second inquest was held.

Yes, read that as well. Does not seem a smart move, but time will tell.

In his situation he probably sees any significant jail term as a death sentence and is therefor willing to take the slim chance of an acquittal over no chance?

most clever thing to deny all charges...

the court/police has to prove, he has done it... end of... (evidence, forensics)

quite unlikely, the prosecution can make such a case...

nobody must be convicted on a confession alone, we all know where such things lead...

even with a dead body in the bathroom, the owner doesnt have to prove his innocence, its the court which has to prove his guilt...

Edited by ddpffft

In his situation he probably sees any significant jail term as a death sentence and is therefor willing to take the slim chance of an acquittal over no chance?

I thought the general rule of thumb here is if you plead not guilty & are eventually found guilty there is a good chance of a death sentence. Being guilty of murder incurs an automatic death sentence which is normally commuted to life if plead guilty & show remorse.

Edited by Valentine

I thought the general rule of thumb here is if you plead not guilty & are eventually found guilty there is a good chance of a death sentence. Being guilty of murder incurs an automatic death sentence which is normally commuted to life if plead guilty & show remorse.

in case he gets convicted, without proper evidence, im wondering if he could appeal to the international court of justice... he is norwegian...

could be very embarrassing for thailand, if they dont have real evidence to show, but a crappy investigation?

Edited by ddpffft

most clever thing to deny all charges...

the court/police has to prove, he has done it... end of... (evidence, forensics)

quite unlikely, the prosecution can make such a case...

nobody must be convicted on a confession alone, we all know where such things lead...

even with a dead body in the bathroom, the owner doesnt have to prove his innocence, its the court which has to prove his guilt...

I think he would have gotten away with 10 years with a confession for accidental death, because the prosecutors can not prove murder. Now he has opened himself to much, much worse.

Of course the prosecution has a strong case, there is a confession and there is the re enactment which he apparently did very convincing.

• Like 1

Of course the prosecution has a strong case, there is a confession and there is the re enactment which he apparently did very convincing.

(i dont know, but think have heard, that...)

confession + reenactment = not enough to get a conviction (from an international viewpoint)

as a thai citizen, he might have been off best with a confession, whether he had done it or not...

but as a european norwegiancitizen, he might be eligible (and have access to) more legal means...?

(just found, norway is not eu member...)

Edited by ddpffft

confession + reenactment = not enough to get a conviction (from an international viewpoint)

as a thai citizen, he might have been off best with a confession, whether he had done it or not...

but as a european norwegiancitizen, he might be eligible (and have access to) more legal means...?

What international viewpoint? If that were the case a lot of convictions from US trials with juries could be overturned because 'from an international viewpoint there is not enough evidence.

Sorry, you're talking nonsense here from my point of view, but maybe he is thinking the same as you are.

Edited by stevenl

There is no "international" aspect to this. He is on trial in Thailand under Thai law for a crime committed in Thailand.

Where he is from has no bearing on the matter.

What international viewpoint? If that were the case a lot of convictions from US trials with juries could be overturned because 'from an international viewpoint there is not enough evidence.

Sorry, you're talking nonsense here from my point of view, but maybe he is thinking the same as you are.

international viewpoint = civilized countries...

are you sure, that confession plus reenactment is enough for a jury to convict someone?

i would be suprised...

maybe it isnt even enough to raise charges...

He could have ended with 10 years or less if he had pleaded guilty. He is playing a dangerous hand by pleading not guilty.

Yes, I have exactly the same feeling. But his reasoning could be: if this approach works I might get off, if not, I get convicted, worst case for a foreigner would be life sentence. That sentence I could serve for a big part in Norway, where after 10? years I would be released. So nothing to loose, might as well give it a go.

He could have ended with 10 years or less if he had pleaded guilty. He is playing a dangerous hand by pleading not guilty.

just read the little little in the articles at the beginning of this thread...

first was said, she was the police mans GF... then - all of a sudden - they were allegedly married already...

lemme guess: a very small celebration, just a few few people there?

why should dokset have killed her? he had already another girlfriend...

it sounds more plausible, she wanted to quit with the police man and return to dokset...

what then?

the police man would have had a "quite good" motive, to get into a rage...

why should dokset place her body for weeks (decomposed) in his bathroom?

not even buried in the garden, not brought away?

the police man would have certainly have had any chance to find out, when dokset is at home or not, and could have tried to implicate him.. as the police man would have been asked FIRST OF ALL, where she was...

he was "naturally" the main suspect... he could have had a motive, and he could have had the means to dispose of the body to doksets house...

if you havent committed a crime, you might admit to it in the first shock in a foreign country, with a lawyer telling you its the lesser evil of all...

but would you really go to prison for 10 years like a sheep, if you havent done it?

would you?

..and most likely, they cant even prove anything...

do you think, if there were leads to the police man, the police would have followed them very thoroughly?

Edited by ddpffft

Yes, I have exactly the same feeling. But his reasoning could be: if this approach works I might get off, if not, I get convicted, worst case for a foreigner would be life sentence. That sentence I could serve for a big part in Norway, where after 10? years I would be released. So nothing to loose, might as well give it a go.

5 years or 10 years... he would be a convicted murderer for all his life...

international viewpoint = civilized countries...

are you sure, that confession plus reenactment is enough for a jury to convict someone?

i would be suprised...

maybe it isnt even enough to raise charges...

They don't have jury trials in LOS.

They have a confession, a reenactment AND the pesky matter of a decomposing corpse locked in his bathroom....

I would say that's plenty in any country.