Ethiopian Restaurant In Bkk

Ethiopians crave Ethiopian food..

Not only. It's a wonderful style of food. There are Ethiopian restaurants in Japan (probably), China (probably), and Australia. Not even one in Singapore. It's a crying shame.
  • Like 1

As a young boy, if I didn't finish my dinner, I was told that "Ethiopians are starving", so I know the above must be true.

If I had a plate of injera for everyone time I've heard that kind of lame joke ...

It's never told by people who actually know about how wonderful and unique Ethiopian food really is.

As a young boy, if I didn't finish my dinner, I was told that "Ethiopians are starving", so I know the above must be true.

If I had a plate of injera for everyone time I've heard that kind of lame joke ...

It's never told by people who actually know about how wonderful and unique Ethiopian food really is.

No one is doubting the quality of North African cuisine, I have eated and enjoyed many good meals in similar resteraunts.

It's not really picky. Ethiopia is known as an East African country, simple as that. Its a well established geopolitical descriptor. Say North African food and people will be thinking of foods from places like Morocco. Also note (correct me if I'm wrong) that the only national food very similar to Ethiopian food is Eritrean food, so it wouldn't even be very helpful to refer to it as East African food because it is so unique.

Edited by Jingthing