Its Raining In Chiang Rai

dindong

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Near Pong Nakham / Karien Ruammit - gusts of 77km/h up ( have anenometer ), until that blew over !! 10 trees gone to. Outside ceiling fan spun so fast it stripped all its blades off by tilting and hitting the ceiling . Apart from that - welcome shower of rain.

Same issue as macdon61 with roof tiles. Now learnt by example why 30 degree pitch roof is not steep enough !!

Stay at the farmhouse as usual, was watching NCIS on the laptop.....until the sound of thunder, hibernated the laptop, came out to enjoy the lightning and thunder, guard dog was looking up the sky too... rain came...got under the blanket, lights off...and enjoy the sound of rain hitting down on the roof...finally after almost 3 month of long wait, the ponds will start to fill. happy.png

How about Phayao? Anybody know?

My girlfriend tells me its pouring it down in Phayao. She does not want to wake up and see it tomorrow as she has to moped to work smile.png

Well, there's absolutely nothing in the part of Phayao I'm living in...??! I have been hoping for a downpour too!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow...?!

• 2 weeks later...