Angry New Zealand Bodybuilder Stabs Canadian English Teacher In Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well somebody was cut and there are pictures of the knives he allegedly used. He said on his facebook page that he stabbed the guy because he didn't have a gun to "Shoot the c*nt." That may not be enough proof for you but it's enough proof for me. So go ahead and try to spin it to suit yourself. Just because you knew him when he was skinny means nothing in regards to this incident.

Your story is equally as unlikely - that you've been going around the beach and asking witnesses about this case.

All I said was "I don't believe he stabbed the guy" - that's it. You're getting too sucked in by reading all the ridiculous news reports. I know this guy well enough to know that if a Canadian teacher was insulting him he'd punch him in the face. Would you believe I even knew him when he used to do security work in bars back in Oz? I also used to do security work in bars.

So what is his side of the story?

Once again, I said I don't think he stabbed anyone. I don't think you've been talking to any credible witnesses either - that's my opinion.

And they are not credible because they are prostitutes who were there? If you have worked together and have known him for 30 years why don't you just ask him if you are so sure he did not do it?

Once again, I said I don't think he stabbed anyone. I don't think you've been talking to any credible witnesses either - that's my opinion.

And they are not credible because they are prostitutes who were there? If you have worked together and have known him for 30 years why don't you just ask him if you are so sure he did not do it?

I don't have to ask Tim - I'm sure enough without asking him.

Yes, if they are street prostitutes I could consider them even less credible.

If there was a fight and someone jumped in and stabbed the Canadian and everyone split, it's pretty obvious that Tim would be the easiest suspect to identify, so they go after him. They would also take the word of any Thai "witnesses" who said he did it. He's the guy who would net the police a decent pay out so they certainly aren't going after some broke Thai.

Use your imagination and stop being so naive. The police have already been paid off - everyone is happy and the story will go away. It's already been pulled from the linked news website.

• Like 1

If there was a fight and someone jumped in and stabbed the Canadian and everyone split, it's pretty obvious that Tim would be the easiest suspect to identify, so they go after him. They would also take the word of any Thai "witnesses" who said he did it. He's the guy who would net the police a decent pay out so they certainly aren't going after some broke Thai.

Use your imagination and stop being so naive. The police have already been paid off - everyone is happy and the story will go away. It's already been pulled from the linked news website.

I am on my third decade in pattaya and unfortunately I have to keep my lawyer here busy because of how thing work here pertaining to business matters, so I am far from naive about this city. I don't think everyone here is happy about the outcome, you should probably ask the Canadian first. It may well be possible things are settled at soi 9 but that does not mean I have to be happy with it. It down right disgusts me what can be cleared with the right person getting involved. The links to PDN and the New zealand news link are still working. These are the types of scum that should be removed Pattaya! Ticking time bombs!

• Like 1

in relation to his head and face,..... this guy looks small, ........nothing a little nudge off a 10th floor balcony could'nt sort out though . i've seen to many of these creeps in recent years, yet to see one with a top looking bird though , only cheap looking hookers, its nice to look lean and fit , but this dude's mug looks like a bag of spanners , not exactly an oil painting , maybe the reason he likes to pump iron .I worked with a guy with loads of tatoos once, he had the most individual of tatoos on his fingers LOVE and HATE, unfortunatelly for him he lost his ''pinky'' using a circular saw, the next time i saw him he had sqeezed the the letters 'MY' on to his thumb,.... it now reads '' LOVE MY HAT ''!

• Like 2

Just looking at those knives, what sort of knives are they?

Why would he be carrying them around with him?

One thing for sure if it was the UK he would now be on remand, no chance of bail, facing a year or so inside, and then deportation on release.

Body builder using knife, what happened to the good ol' fist fight, copping it sweet and going to have beer,not sink into self pity and anger,go back and stab some one, silly bastards....read some where roid rage...to funny.

Hey are u kidding? This ain't no bodybuilder!

having a look over his facebook page, is he Bi Polar? , as half his page suggests he is a Bad Arse Gangster , and the other half is Fluffy Bunnies, Spending Hours a day with needy children of pattaya and feeding soi Dogs ! .. cant make this guy out !

having a look over his facebook page, is he Bi Polar? , as half his page suggests he is a Bad Arse Gangster , and the other half is Fluffy Bunnies, Spending Hours a day with needy children of pattaya and feeding soi Dogs ! .. cant make this guy out !

I just looked at his FB " kids and animals " album,...brought a tear to my eye .Guess hes just a SCUM BAG after all ( Soft Caring Ultra Milksop Bad Arse Gangsta )

You've just won the oddest post of the year.

You don't believe reports he stabbed someone because you know him and know he wouldn't do it, but won't ask him because you know the answer.

I'm afraid very few will just take your word for it, if you'd ask him then relayed what happened then maybe people would take notice but it seems to me like you'd prefer to just put your head in the sand for fear of hearing the truth.

I'm happy to believe the reports as they are until someone that knows him, and gets different information announces otherwise.

The dude is a moron that stabs people, hope he gets what he deserves.

You don't believe reports he stabbed someone because you know him and know he wouldn't do it, but won't ask him because you know the answer.

I'm afraid very few will just take your word for it, if you'd ask him then relayed what happened then maybe people would take notice but it seems to me like you'd prefer to just put your head in the sand for fear of hearing the truth.

I'm happy to believe the reports as they are until someone that knows him, and gets different information announces otherwise.

I gave an opinion stating "I doubt he stabbed the guy" and people like you start making a song and dance about it.

Get a grip.

You can believe anything you like - by all means just believe every asinine report you read in the Pattaya News.

A Canadian guy has a scratch on his arm and the big tattooed guy is walking around and still enjoying himself. Big deal!

The only reason why I chimed in here was because I know the guy.

Edited by tropo

Body builder using knife, what happened to the good ol' fist fight, copping it sweet and going to have beer,not sink into self pity and anger,go back and stab some one, silly bastards....read some where roid rage...to funny.

Hey are u kidding? This ain't no bodybuilder!

What do you think "bodybuilding" means?

I first spoke to Tim 3 years ago one afternoon on Beach road,as I had seem him before in the soi Bukhaow area and because of his size thought he was Russian,but upon hearing him say hello/joke with some of the girls I realised he came from NZ so I said hello and chatted with him for a while-he seemed a nice guy with a gentle handshake and whenever I visit we usually say hello and pass pleasantries with each other-whatever has happened in this instance I cannot comment upon,but with what limited knowledge of him I have I have found him to be pleasant/polite-at least with me jap.gif

I gave an opinion stating "I doubt he stabbed the guy" and people like you start making a song and dance about it.

Get a grip.

You can believe anything you like - by all means just believe every asinine report you read in the Pattaya News.

A Canadian guy has a scratch on his arm and the big tattooed guy is walking around and still enjoying himself. Big deal!

The only reason why I chimed in here was because I know the guy.

A scratch?

And yes I do believe someone being stabbed as a big deal.

You know him but refuse to ask his side of the story yet tell others not to believe it.

There are plenty of murderers that happen where the people that knew the guy can't believe he would do such a thing.

Fair enough you don't believe he stabbed him but you are not basing it on anything other than what you think of him. That's up to you, but no reason to think others shouldn't believe the report without providing any evidence to the contrary.

Fair enough you don't believe he stabbed him but you are not basing it on anything other than what you think of him. That's up to you, but no reason to think others shouldn't believe the report without providing any evidence to the contrary.

Absolutely correct. You can believe whatever you like. We are merely stating opinions on here and that is what I was doing, so stop making it out to be something it is not.

Absolutely correct. You can believe whatever you like. We are merely stating opinions on here and that is what I was doing, so stop making it out to be something it is not.

Maybe I'm seeing things but didn't the Sharkman just state on his Facebook page 'he stabbed this guy only cause he didn't have a gun', to paraphrase. Seem that his buddys are the ones in total denial here, wish I had friends like that.

Maybe I'm seeing things but didn't the Sharkman just state on his Facebook page 'he stabbed this guy only cause he didn't have a gun', to paraphrase. Seem that his buddys are the ones in total denial here, wish I had friends like that.

Well done - you saw the comment. We've covered that already. It's tongue in cheek Aussie humour.