Has Anyone Tried Those Expensive Japanese Strawberries?

smokie my 'sweetness' (pun intended)

if you ever get to try these strawbs you will understand why I tell you again - no additives of any kind needed

licklips.gif

I get my fix from my granny's garden...free and delicious!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^ such a show off LOL

AyG - yes while they may be bought as gifts by someone, they should and DO get eaten by others I would presume :D

^^ such a show off LOL

AyG - yes while they may be bought as gifts by someone, they should and DO get eaten by others I would presume biggrin.png

Not by me.

<calculates how many beers he can buy for 900 Baht> whistling.gif

laugh.png

only the self professed (semi?) alkie can turn a topic discussing strawberries into a beer drinking fest :lol:

yes i think they were 189 baht!

expensive but still better than 900. you can then give the 711Baht as beer funds to smokie :D

he will love you forever then

yes i think they were 189 baht!

expensive but still better than 900. you can then give the 711Baht as beer funds to smokie biggrin.png

he will love you forever then

I know a bar which sells strawberry beer...or banana beer if you prefer...

I'd like to try these 900 Baht strawbs though....are they talked to every day by the Japanese emperor or what?

I won't be buying anything grown or made in Japan for the next 600 years...when the radiation contamination subsides.

On the contrary I'm munching a kilo a day and hope to hire myself out for parties etc....coffee1.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Wasnt expecting a delivery but got home and found this little paclage of surprise waiting for me :)

dont let the pale ish colours fool you. It is the best strawberries ive had (but keep in mind ive not and will prolly not get to try those 900baht a pack ones :P )

post-22734-133337733572_thumb.jpg

Wasnt expecting a delivery but got home and found this little paclage of surprise waiting for me smile.png

dont let the pale ish colours fool you. It is the best strawberries ive had (but keep in mind ive not and will prolly not get to try those 900baht a pack ones tongue.png )

Perfect. I'll bring the nice bread and we can have toast with jam for breakfast.....tongue.png

Wasnt expecting a delivery but got home and found this little paclage of surprise waiting for me smile.png

dont let the pale ish colours fool you. It is the best strawberries ive had (but keep in mind ive not and will prolly not get to try those 900baht a pack ones tongue.png )

Perfect. I'll bring the nice bread and we can have toast with jam for breakfast.....tongue.png

you better hurry in that case :whistling:

finished half pack late last night.....and just about to munch on the rest for my morning tea

although...why make jam out of these luscious strawbs........

you better hurry in that case whistling.gif

finished half pack late last night.....and just about to munch on the rest for my morning tea

although...why make jam out of these luscious strawbs........

Very healthy of you!

Don't worry 'bout the rest of us scurvy laden pirates...arrrrr

I did say I would wait....and offered to share......

but.....cant trust a yid and his promises :whistling: