Looking For A Place To Buy A Dry Bag.

BigRick

Northface has them for sure. As does SuperSports...at least at their store here in Pattaya. I'm sure you can Google them for locations. I know there's another big sports company like SuperSports, but can't remember the name. They have a store at Mega Bangna, near Ikea.

There used to be a place in that mall in Erawan (Amarin Plaza) I think its called. Also there is a bike shop there that might sell them.

That was the area I thought I saw them if that is the same place near Pantip Plaza and Baiyok tower. I am going to Koh Mak and used one up at Erawan falls loved it so I need to buy myself one.

There used to be a place in that mall in Erawan (Amarin Plaza) I think its called. Also there is a bike shop there that might sell them.

That's the place to go, Outdoor Unlimited Zone on the 2nd Flr of Amarin Plaza. Many different sizes and styles.

Hi,

Khaosan Rd has lots and although you maybe dubious of quality, I bought one 5+ yrs ago and it's been to the beach in the water many times as well as Laos for going down the river and also used as just a coupe of nights away holdall bag and still works like new except for not looking like new!

• Like 1

Hi,

Khaosan Rd has lots and although you maybe dubious of quality, I bought one 5+ yrs ago and it's been to the beach in the water many times as well as Laos for going down the river and also used as just a coupe of nights away holdall bag and still works like new except for not looking like new!

And that is the winning answer Thanx!. I avoid Khao San like the plague it reminds me too much of the fun and excitement I had when I first came to Thailand now that I live here it is just not the same. Lucky its a nice day for a walk not this heat wave we have been having.

They have a store at Mega Bangna, near Ikea.

Dont think Mega Bangna is open yet. I heard they will open on 5th May. rolleyes.gif

I was there on Friday. Not all is open, but Ikea is and I saw signs for two large sports stores...but don't know if they are open or not. Seems a great place to shop!

They have a store at Mega Bangna, near Ikea.

Dont think Mega Bangna is open yet. I heard they will open on 5th May. rolleyes.gif

I was there on Friday. Not all is open, but Ikea is and I saw signs for two large sports stores...but don't know if they are open or not. Seems a great place to shop!

Looking forward to going there, saves time going into Bangkok. rolleyes.gif