Congrats To Thaibebop!

khall64au

Tripper- as in "alternative thinker" as in "not like normal people" as in vocal on all sorts of "other" issues that the rest of us think thrice about commenting on! (?).

Anyways, this is my thread and I vote Thaibebop "tripper of the year" cos he dares to be vocally different!!!  If he doesn't like it........... I'm gonna hear about it RULY soon!  :D

:D 

Cheers Thaibebop!!  :o

Abnormal???? :D

Tripper- as in "alternative thinker" as in "not like normal people" as in vocal on all sorts of "other" issues that the rest of us think thrice about commenting on! (?).

Anyways, this is my thread and I vote Thaibebop "tripper of the year" cos he dares to be vocally different!!!  If he doesn't like it........... I'm gonna hear about it RULY soon!  :D

:D 

Cheers Thaibebop!!   :o

Cool, thanks! I'll take this as a compliment. Not used to winning awards, don't know what to say. :D So, thanks again Khall. :D Abnormal???? :D

That's the clinical explaintion, yes. :D

There's gonna be too many going in this group soon so, am I normal in my thinkin that I 

might want to stay out....?

Just to maintain my self delusion that I am normal of-course.

redrus

If too many of us become abnormal than normal will be abnormal. Where would we be then? :o

normal within abnormals outside normals? :D

There's gonna be too many going in this group soon so, am I normal in my thinkin that I 

redrus

If too many of us become abnormal than normal will be abnormal. Where would we be then? :o

normal within abnormals outside normals? :D

You don't need my help to trip girl! :D

Would anybody argue that THAIBEBOP deserves TRIPPER OF THE YEAR? He's the MAN!!!  He's our Thai Visa "Tripper of the Year"!!!

Come on down THAIBEBOP....  :D

We love you...........THAIBEBOP!!!  Please accept the trophy and nominate your favourest sub-trippers of the year:

Sub nominees include:

TOTSTER

MOOG MONSTER ( :D )

KAYO

GLAUKA

BAHT&SOLD

BOO

ICE MAIDEN

UDON

BAMBINA

ME (oops khall64au)  :D

BKK MADNESS

GEORGE

BRITM

MR BOJ

DR PP....................................

** TRIPXCORE**

**THAIPAULY**

.................. COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. if any other trippers are out there please don't hold your peace. This is an OPEN forum and ALL nominations WILL be accepted.  :D

redrus

Khall, you forgot Wolf. But thanks for thinking of me...

I try, going by your definition of tripper.... I try not to think. Not within the confines of normality, nor outside. In fact, I do not like green eggs and ham.

So stop making mushroom faces at me, cos I won't play with your spores.

you what?

:o:D

You mean tripping means something like this:

Out-of-the-box thinking n : thinking that moves away in diverging directions so as to involve a variety of aspects and which sometimes lead to novel ideas and solutions; associated with creativity.

If so:

You can participate in the virtual online process in which new knowledge about tomorrow's organizations, business and technology is being created by our global community of practice. It has been suggested that new knowledge is created in the process of conversations, more specifically dialog. Feel free to dive in and start creating the global vision that will influence the shape of tomorrow's businesses, technologies and business practices...

Welcome to TV, where highly sophisticated intellectual topic's are being discussed and debated and you have a change to be nominated as "Tripper" of the year.

:o

Alex

TBB Congrats on the prizE MAN.... I'll hand it over to you (cos I won it last year) when you get here.

Good too know that I am following in your footsteps, there are worse places to step. :D

Danm tight...er... right!

First two bottles are on me....Beebs.. join LJ and khall in february?

I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I want out of this cold h3ll. Fck winter, got get to that equator line.

Erm.....  :D  March?  :o Does that fit in with your school hols Bebop?

I will be wrapped in the annuals of history at that time, so no, I am afraid not. :D