Non Imm O (Married) In Singapore

Question.

I am legally married in thailand to a Thai and stay on a NON "0" 3 month visa ( 2 second time) because my 400000 Bath in the bank missed 3 days - bad luck :-)

1. Are there any reason why the local immigration office do not issue a multi reentry visa extension when you apllay for 1 year visa extension ?

It is kind of sad not to be able to visit once parrents without having to apply for new visa.

Especially if you intent to apply for permenent resident after 3 times "1 Year Visa"

2. Excuse my ignorence.... Where is KL ?

In case immigration local immigration can not issue a multi... if will deffently go to singapore .... and later name my first born "Phuket1"

1. An extension of stay is neither single nor multiple entry. If you are on extension of stay and leave the country, your extension is terminated and you have to apply for a new visa if you want to return. If you are on extension of stay and want to leave the country, you should buy a Return Permit at immigration. Single entry I believe is 1000B and multiple 3800B but not sure about the sums.

Edited by Tanaka

Savvanakhet is the easiest for Non-O and no in bank cash required last year. drunk.gif

are you saying that anyone can get a Non-O visa from Savannakhet, in Laos ? are there any conditions?

I didnt even know there was a thai consulate in that place.

Only if you have a valid reason, such as being married to a Thai national.

My turn now.

My non o visa will finish, lets say the beginning of June 2012 (irrelavant me thinks). My next visit to Thailand will more than likely be for 4 months starting October 2012.

I am married to a Thai national and have a joint account with 400,000+.

My guess is I would still need to apply for a non o (multiple or single?).

What will I have to do after the 90 days?

Put the 400,000 in an account in your name only.

You can either apply for a single or multiple non-O. Depending on your actual plans for the comming year.

If you only stay for about 4 months, get a single non-O good for 90 days and extend the stay with an addiitonal 60 days for 1,900 baht based on your Thai wife. (No need to show any income or money in the bank for that).

The multiple non-O is good for 1 year and allows unlimited entries into Thailand during that year. Every time you enter Thailand you can stay for up to 90 days, than you have to leave but can return the same day provided the visa is still valid. By leaving and returning just before the visa expires, you can get almost 15 months out of it. (The 90 day entry can in this case also be extended by 60 days).

So if you plan more than 1 trip to Thailand coming year, the multiple non-O might be the way. If not, the single will be cheaper.

My turn now.

My non o visa will finish, lets say the beginning of June 2012 (irrelavant me thinks). My next visit to Thailand will more than likely be for 4 months starting October 2012.

I am married to a Thai national and have a joint account with 400,000+.

My guess is I would still need to apply for a non o (multiple or single?).

What will I have to do after the 90 days?

Hi

Immigration will not accept a join account.

I tried that 3 week ago...

I had to go to Laos for 3 month extension.

move money to personal saving or fix account and

try again later :-(

(And I had documentation that money was transferes from outside Thailand)

• 11 months later...

Hi

Immigration will not accept a join account.

I tried that 3 week ago...

I had to go to Laos for 3 month extension.

move money to personal saving or fix account and

try again later :-(

(And I had documentation that money was transferes from outside Thailand)

You could have gotten 2 month extension to mature the money in an account in your name.

From Police order 777/2551

2.24 In the case of an alien visiting a Thai spouse or child:

Permission will be granted for a period of not more than 60 days at a time.

(1) Proof of relationship.

(2) In the case of a spouse, their marital relationship shall be de jure (legitimate) and de facto.