Red Bull Founder Chaleo Yoovidhya Dies At 90

webfact

firstly, the Bangkok Post states he was 89.

Secondly, why this constant irritating 'RIP'? Either you are prepared to accept evidence, from whichsoever source, or, you believe you're worm food/Dust In The Wind.

Either way, you are most certainly not 'resting'. Do please stop posting this asinine acronym. Anyone would think you have nothing else to say whistling.gif

Rest in peace.

A self made man, Not easy in Thailand.

Hope he has inspired many.

I have nothing else to say...

Edited by andrew55

The Nation enlisted Chaleo as one of 40 individual Thais who have made themselves known internationally.

Who are the other 39?

http://www.nationmul...om/top40/news/5

Well, I'll accept golfer Jaidee, tennis guy Paradorn, most definitely the scrumptious Tata Young, and, of course, Khun Thaksin of Man City, but the rest???????????

It's a bit like, "name three famous Belgians". I think the rest of the world may struggle with this one.

Mind you, I did once bump into Anand Panyarachun (former PM) at Paknam Seafood restaurant once, in his capacity as a senior director of Siam Commercial Bank.

• Like 1

I really wish the Nation would get a native English proof reader, a native of Austria is not an Australian

That's ok, Three quarters of the world don't know that Austria and Australia are different countries.

Or Thailand and Taiwan..

Firstly, the Bangkok Post states he was 89.

Secondly, why this constant irritating 'RIP'? Either you are prepared to accept evidence, from whichsoever source of an Afterlife, in whatever form (just to fend off the 'heaven' brigade), or, you believe you're worm food/Dust In The Wind.

Either way, you are most certainly not 'resting'. Do please stop posting this asinine acronym. Anyone would think you have nothing else to say whistling.gif

Firstly you sound like a grumpy old c**t

Secoundly sounds like you wouldn't be able to R.I.P as you would still be whinging and complaining at 6 feet below

Thirdly you stop replying to posts as it obvious you have nothing interesting to add !!!!!!!