Advice For Those Getting Married In Thailand

theoracle

I will be setting up a drive through marriage service and diner in Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket in the next few months.

I want to save everybody the hassle of paperwork and misinformation from their useless embassies.

Real stretched limousines will be available for hire too, not your Toyota or Lexus garbage sedans.

Wedding garments will also be available for hire and fake looking gold to fool the family in to thinking you have money.

Don't worry about your properties in Thailand or at home we will safeguard them from any family thieves.

Watch this space....

Saul Goodmans Wedding Services, If your girl turns out to be a he there is no fee. thumbsup.gif

Edited by rhythmworx

We got married at laksi just up the road from the ministry, if you get in the door by 3 PM they will wed you the same day you finished the ministry nonsense. If you don't speak Thai do not pay the woman more than 100 baht to 'translate' the questions, name, DOB, etc, all a bit of a farce. From going to the Brit Embassy, did the whole thing in 24 hours, hopefully a divorce will be even quicker. sad.png

Edited by dragonfly94

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, thanks for all the interesting answers here, one more question that may help others, do the forms need to be compleated by "hand written" in the appropriate spaces or "typed in", cant seem to find any answer to this. Regards, Roger.

If you're referring to the marriage application forms, I'd say handwritten or typed would be acceptable. Especially since I'd imagine not too many folks these days still have access to typewriters and none of the pertinent forms I've ever seen have been fillable PDF formatted.

• 2 weeks later...