Recommended Realtors In Cr?

Manassas

I hope to retire to the CR area in another year or so. We have the family farm in my wife's village, but I'm hoping for a place in town as well. I've surfed a few sites on the internet to know what's available, including classifieds on this site. Is house shopping in CR mostly word-of-mouth or are there some realtors who are recommended? Thanks!

Thanks for the replies. I quite enjoy surfing Thai properties and planning our permanent relocation to CR.

I also enjoy reading this forum and the topics of the day such as new pizza and sausage places. Yes, maybe you miss some luxuries of the western world. But for those of you who have been in Thailand for a long time, remember what else you're missing. My days include long hours in a stuffy office, gridlock on the freeways, crime in the streets, horrible commutes, sardine can subways, road rage and high prices for everything. I think I'm willing to trade that for the CR lifestyle. Hope to meet some of you soon. And thanks again for the gracious replies.

Thanks for the replies. I quite enjoy surfing Thai properties and planning our permanent relocation to CR.

I also enjoy reading this forum and the topics of the day such as new pizza and sausage places. Yes, maybe you miss some luxuries of the western world. But for those of you who have been in Thailand for a long time, remember what else you're missing. My days include long hours in a stuffy office, gridlock on the freeways, crime in the streets, horrible commutes, sardine can subways, road rage and high prices for everything. I think I'm willing to trade that for the CR lifestyle. Hope to meet some of you soon. And thanks again for the gracious replies.

Thanks for reminding me what I miss not living in the west! thumbsup.gif

The only thing that I miss here in CR is GOOD CREAMY BLUE CHEESE !

biggrin.png

• 3 months later...