Isaan Ex-Pats Going Behind The Backs Of Ex-Pat Friends

zzaa09

We've always known of the stories of the sorted wayward Thai wife with her secret Thai lover [Pua Noi] and the fine married Farang guy who finds it necessary to run off to those expected venues.

But what of the close-knit Farang ex-pat communities in the provinces?

Are these good friends sneaking around one another's back with their friends' wives/gf??

Something one doesn't hear about much.

I wonder how common this might be.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But what of the close-knit Farang ex-pat communities in the provinces?

Are these good friends sneaking around one another's back with their friends' wives/gf??

Something one doesn't hear about much.

I wonder how common this might be.

I would suggest not as common as it is for Thais...

Firstly anyone who has lived in the provinces will know that usually you don't make friends,more like acquaintances,sometimes depending where you reside the number of fellow westerners can be only 3 or 4 maybe 6 or 7 and believe it or not you may have very little contact with them for months,possibly for the reason of this thread or possibly for sparing the embarrassment of a much younger wife they plucked from a bar in Pattaya.

Many westerners reside in large gated homes away from prying eyes and have very little to do with other westerners,at least they do where my in laws live.

I don't know any farang guys with wives that I would want to sneak off with, but there must be some somewhere. It seems a lot easier and safer to just go to a Go-Go bar where there is a better choice.

BUT, some guys live nowhere near go-go bars and some really do get the wrong message from a Thai lady wife's smile. cowboy.gif

• Like 1

Come on OP,spill the beans, tell us the whole story.

Yep, this seems a message in a bottle for some or no reason? Come on, out with it!

Tend to agree, and there are farang <deleted> that will try and step on your territory. Seen it. jap.gif

Tend to agree, and there are farang <deleted> that will try and step on your territory. Seen it. jap.gif

Your territory?

You own your wife/girlfriend?

Bought her, did you?

By the way, who you call farang?

You mean "chautangchat?" or westerner?

Yep, this seems a message in a bottle for some or no reason? Come on, out with it!

Hmmmm....

The initial subject sparked a curiosity. As there is saucy [more than gossip and rumour] talk in Surin expat circles that this "scandal" has been exposed. Those that keep abreast of Surin/Buriram happenings [many here on TV] know of what I speak already......and the culprits accused.

I don't know any farang guys with wives that I would want to sneak off with, but there must be some somewhere. It seems a lot easier and safer to just go to a Go-Go bar where there is a better choice.

you would want my 21 year old wife so your not invited to the next BBQ..violin.gif

Hmmmm....

The initial subject sparked a curiosity. As there is saucy [more than gossip and rumour] talk in Surin expat circles that this "scandal" has been exposed. Those that keep abreast of Surin/Buriram happenings [many here on TV] know of what I speak already......and the culprits accused.

Jeff - I think you are using plural where the singular is more accurate.

There are some men who like Thin Ladies,some like Fat ladies,and some prefer older/younger ladies, etc, or then there are those that thrive on other mens women. I've known two serial sh*tbags in my lifetime,it seems they enjoy the chase and get a kick from screwing the wives or Girl Friends of others,and also seems it's a big turn on, for them.

Scum, that will eventually get a deserved knocking about,when they get caught out.preferably.......ending up with permanently useless nuts.

"When your in love with a beautiful woman,you watch their eyes" Quote: Dr Hook.

Edited by MAJIC

Hmmmm....

Good to see ya back and mixing the colours Zzaa .

euh.....

farang guys with wives that you would want to sneak off with?

the guys or their wives?

There are some men who like Thin Ladies,some like Fat ladies,and some prefer older/younger ladies, etc, or then there are those that thrive on other mens women. I've known two serial sh*tbags in my lifetime,it seems they enjoy the chase and get a kick from screwing the wives or Girl Friends of others,and also seems it's a big turn on, for them.

Scum, that will eventually get a deserved knocking about,when they get caught out.preferably.......ending up with permanently useless nuts.

and what happens to the women that agree to cheat on their boyfriends or husbands ? hysterectomy ? seriously if this shit happens it cannot just be the fault of the man ..it takes two to tango ....

and what happens to the women that agree to cheat on their boyfriends or husbands ? hysterectomy ? seriously if this shit happens it cannot just be the fault of the man ..it takes two to tango ....

Been there done that, the stories these women could tell you.

In each case it was the fault of the man, the womens husband.

I felt no guilt, if it hadnt been me it would have been someone else.

Been there done that, the stories these women could tell you.

In each case it was the fault of the man, the womens husband.

I felt no guilt, if it hadnt been me it would have been someone else.

Do not waste your sarcasm on this forum.

Well of course you are right,my point was: there are some guys around who are only interested in women that are spoken for. Surely they could do the decent thing and start their own Tango,it's not exactly difficult in Thailand.

Hmmmm....

And.............

Hmmmm....

And.............

And........ that was about it really.

A bit of dirty laundry unnecessarily aired in public.