Isaan Ex-Pats Going Behind The Backs Of Ex-Pat Friends

zzaa09

Might happen more often when the farang does not have a pot to piss in..Hoping that the lady farang pays his way, with the overseas donations..sad, i would be out of here before i would do that..who is it ?,OP

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

here this will lighten it up a bit ..................The vibrator ....................................clap2.gif

As a woman passed her daughter's closed bedroom door, she heard a strange buzzing noise coming from within.

Opening the door, she observed her daughter using a vibrator. Shocked, she asked: "what in the world are you doing?"

The daughter replied: "mom, I’m thirty-five years old, unmarried, and this thing is about as close as I’ll ever get to a husband. Please, go away and leave me alone."

The next day, the girl's father heard the same buzz coming from the other side of the closed bedroom door. Upon entering the room, he observed his daughter making love to her vibrator.

To his query as to what she was doing, the daughter said: "dad I’m thirty-five, unmarried, and this thing is about as close as I’ll ever get to a husband. please, go away and leave me alone."

A couple days later, the wife came home from a shopping trip, placed the groceries on the kitchen counter, and heard that buzzing noise coming from, of all places, the living room. She entered that area and observed her husband sitting on the couch, downing a cold beer, and staring at the TV. The vibrator was next to him on the couch, buzzing like crazy.

The wife asked: "what on earth are you doing?" The husband replied: "I’m watching the footy with my son-in-law!

If youve trying to start something with any humour in it, it doesnt work on this forum, ive tried and failed!!!

Men covet what they see most often...they also covet what they cannot have.

Grass cutters are a lowly sort, but given that more than a few of the wives probably have had more blokes through them than the tirnstiles at the MCG and could be said to be somewhat primed for it, I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often.

Good to see you back Zaa.

And........ that was about it really.

A bit of dirty laundry unnecessarily aired in public.

I trust you're not creating an apology, my friend?

I shouldn't really be surprised, as you're all basically cut from the same cloth.

Grass cutters are a lowly sort, but given that more than a few of the wives probably have had more blokes through them than the tirnstiles at the MCG and could be said to be somewhat primed for it, I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often.

Thanks Necron...

It's possible that these things are more common than not. It's just given different consideration [and easily accepted] and casted off subconsciously and yet continue to deflect the principle wrong doing with the usual accusations towards the local culture, because as everyone knows the Euro/Farang moral and ethical standing is clearly superior [even if it isn't]rolleyes.gif

The approach is almost sociopathic.

Thanks Necron...

It's possible that these things are more common than not. It's just given different consideration [and easily accepted] and casted off subconsciously and yet continue to deflect the principle wrong doing with the usual accusations towards the local culture, because as everyone knows the Euro/Farang moral and ethical standing is clearly superior [even if it isn't]rolleyes.gif

The approach is almost sociopathic.

Where I come from in Oz has a particularly big Thai community in a relatively small town, the guys who married bargirls would always wake up one day to find that they had married, well, a bargirl.

The ones who married farmers daughters or others seemed to have the best and most longstanding relationships, despite them being hit on by every bloke in town who assumed that because they were Thai they must be ex-whores.

In LOS where you are spoilt for choice I could only see an Ex Pat hitting up someone elses wife as an attack on the Ex pat rather than a desire for the wife.

But, people are strange, there really is no telling and that doesn't change with national borders. Personally I try to have as little to do with them as possible.

Edited by necronx99

I shouldn't really be surprised, as you're all basically cut from the same cloth.

We are all men zzaa. We are all basically animals at heart. Are you not one or is your cloth holier than thou?

We are all men zzaa. We are all basically animals at heart. Are you not one or is your cloth holier than thou?

I'm pretty sure most Men are holy enough to not try to screw their friends wife.

A strangers wife, maybe. But not a friends.

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure most Men are holy enough to not try to screw their friends wife.

A strangers wife, maybe. But not a friends.

I am not suggesting that we men would all go round screwing other mens wives. I was responding to Jeff, who feels we are all tarred with the same brush in every way. He CAN say that being a non-farang - but he needs to consider his own peer group before casting aspersions!

Not at all - I am suggesting that it was something that was not worthy of posting on this forum or the other.

As far as I am concerned it was a private matter between the parties and there are enough pathetic soap operas in this country without the Farangs lowering themselves to that standard.

Sorry, but are you bored and sitting under the bamboo trying to come up with topics. Because this hypothetical is really out there. May as well ask if anyone has ever wanted to bonk the girls at 7/11.

7/11? Now you're talking! There's a gorgeous lass at one of the Prakhonchai 7/11s, but there is a long queue!!! licklips.gif

Sorry, but are you bored and sitting under the bamboo trying to come up with topics. Because this hypothetical is really out there. May as well ask if anyone has ever wanted to bonk the girls at 7/11.

7/11? Now you're talking! There's a gorgeous lass at one of the Prakhonchai 7/11s, but there is a long queue!!! licklips.gif

There is a girl at one of the phone counters in Taweekit Supercentre (what a misnomer THAT is) in Buriram who would get it.

Is that long queue for the condoms biggrin.png

Is that long queue for the condoms biggrin.png

Something for the weekend Sir ?

There are some men who like Thin Ladies,some like Fat ladies,and some prefer older/younger ladies, etc, or then there are those that thrive on other mens women. I've known two serial sh*tbags in my lifetime,it seems they enjoy the chase and get a kick from screwing the wives or Girl Friends of others,and also seems it's a big turn on, for them.

Scum, that will eventually get a deserved knocking about,when they get caught out.preferably.......ending up with permanently useless nuts.

"When your in love with a beautiful woman,you watch their eyes" Quote: Dr Hook.

Who is to blame the guy or the girl. I have fuc_ked an other guys gf. I don't see a problem she wanted it it. Who am i to refuse if her husband / bf does not float her boat anymore. I did not feel guilty it was her choice. The guy must have not taken care of her wel. Did not promise her a thing. She just wanted to try a guy her own age instead of her older bf.

It's possible that these things are more common than not.

I would say less common in Thailand than back in Farangland.The availability of willing single partners is why many come to Thailand.Only the stupid or those on a self-destruct mission would venture into such sordid games and s**t on their own doorstep with the wife of another local ex-pat.....full stop !!!!

• Like 1

nothing lower that f**king another mans wife IMHO, there is no need especially here when sex is available so cheap if you need it, or free if you are hansum man.

nothing lower that f**king another mans wife IMHO, there is no need especially here when sex is available so cheap if you need it, or free if you are hansum man.

Yes an other guys wife is his slave and its bad.. come on if she wants to get screwed by an other guy why not. Its her choice its not like your twisting her arm or forcing her to do so.

I would not bang my friends wives but other then that a married woman.. no problem. Her choice maybe she wants something better as her guy.

Yes an other guys wife is his slave and its bad.. come on if she wants to get screwed by an other guy why not. Its her choice its not like your twisting her arm or forcing her to do so.

I would not bang my friends wives but other then that a married woman.. no problem. Her choice maybe she wants something better as her guy.

Maybe she just likes your money ?

There is a girl at one of the phone counters in Taweekit Supercentre (what a misnomer THAT is) in Buriram who would get it.

old or new ill have alook next time im in

your a classy guy

your a classy guy

I know i am, but i mean im not forcing any girls. Im not looking for it but if she wants it I wont say no. In the end its the girls decision and its just a sign her guy does not please her enough in bed.

Keep your wives happy and treat them right and they wont stray. Treat them like shit and they will look for other guys.

So you have no problem is someone you don't know wants to bang ( as your eloquently put it ) your wife/girlfriend ,after all she may want something better than she has laugh.png

• Like 2

old or new ill have alook next time im in

The one near the railway line and Home Mart. 15 metres from the cashiers desk in the restaurant/canteen :)

your a classy guy

I know i am, but i mean im not forcing any girls. Im not looking for it but if she wants it I wont say no. In the end its the girls decision and its just a sign her guy does not please her enough in bed.

Keep your wives happy and treat them right and they wont stray. Treat them like shit and they will look for other guys.

...and who is looking after your missus while you are busy servicing other peoples' wives ?

Definately your over-active wishful thinking. The bulk of "country farang" I have met

A) Don't have an interest in socializing with other farang (and may not even speak their language)drunk.gif

B) Have VERY homly looking wives, that think a lot of themselves (mutton dressed as lamb)hit-the-fan.gif

C) Generally have not much to say, either to Thai or Farang alike, this is why ThaiVisa gets it fair share of posts.clap2.gif

Oz

• Like 1

at home we call that ...mowing someone else"s lawn ....why would u do that here? when one trip from the sticks to the city and u have a virtual minefield of choices with no dramas

Perhaps because many of those married men upcountry are kept on such a short leash by their wives they have a cat in hell's chance of going to sin city on their own. Half of them probably can't get past the garden gate without their wives demanding to know where they think they are going or throwing a wobbly.