Isaan Ex-Pats Going Behind The Backs Of Ex-Pat Friends

zzaa09

...and who is looking after your missus while you are busy servicing other peoples' wives ?

Im not servicing other guys wives. It has happened to me a few times in the past. I feel no guilt about that. Never forced a girl or what. But if my gf was done by an other guy i would not really care. That would mean i'm not keeping her happy or that my relation isn't good.

So i really don't worry about it, things like that will only happen in relationships that are failed already.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Definately your over-active wishful thinking. The bulk of "country farang" I have met

A) Don't have an interest in socializing with other farang (and may not even speak their language)drunk.gif

Have VERY homly looking wives, that think a lot of themselves (mutton dressed as lamb)hit-the-fan.gif

C) Generally have not much to say, either to Thai or Farang alike, this is why ThaiVisa gets it fair share of posts.clap2.gif

Oz

Spot on.

Come on guys do you really think that someone who is happy in a relationship will stray. I mean females.. guys are a different matter they see sex and love as 2 separate things.

Your wife wont stray if you keep her happy and satisfied. She might do so if your banging someone else or treating her bad. Or maybe she is totally bored.

You cant blame an other guy for banging her its a problem between you and your wife. Different story if the other guy goes out of his way to try to seduce your wife. I honestly would not worry about it myself. If your worried about it better mend your own ways instead of placing the blame on the guy who takes advantage of your mistakes.

Come on guys do you really think that someone who is happy in a relationship will stray. I mean females.. guys are a different matter they see sex and love as 2 separate things.

Your wife wont stray if you keep her happy and satisfied. She might do so if your banging someone else or treating her bad. Or maybe she is totally bored.

You cant blame an other guy for banging her its a problem between you and your wife. Different story if the other guy goes out of his way to try to seduce your wife. I honestly would not worry about it myself. If your worried about it better mend your own ways instead of placing the blame on the guy who takes advantage of your mistakes.

There are lots of reasons why people have affairs,what about the guys that work away from home for months on end ...are these guys at fault for working hard and trying to give their wife's and family the best life possible.Yes she may be bored or lonely whist they are away but does that make it his fault if she stray...the facts are some people are cheater and some aren't !!!

I think we are getting off track here ...

The OP asks the question...

But what of the close-knit Farang ex-pat communities in the provinces?

Are these good friends sneaking around one another's back with their friends' wives/gf??

Something one doesn't hear about much.

I wonder how common this might be.

And I still think the answer is ...not common at all !!

Edited by boloa
  • Like 2

Does a wife, tell the man she wants to play with that she is married ? Probably not. She is even less likely to tell a farang that her husband is also a farang. I would suggest this information comes out some time later, and only then if the affair continues and is not just a quickie. By that time the damage has been done.

• Like 1

I am definitely not sbk but even I do not think much of the objectification of the poor cashier.

Don't worry - I don't think she works there any more.

I just wanted to create a sexual stereotype that you could have a pop at.

And........ that was about it really.

A bit of dirty laundry unnecessarily aired in public.

I trust you're not creating an apology, my friend?

I shouldn't really be surprised, as you're all basically cut from the same cloth.

We are all men zzaa. We are all basically animals at heart. Are you not one or is your cloth holier than thou?

I'm pretty sure most Men are holy enough to not try to screw their friends wife.

A strangers wife, maybe. But not a friends.

At the risk of starting a fight..........we are needing some female members to come in here and tell us rule number 3 in the Relationship Handbook. ( female edition ).

The Rule is...........If You Fear Losing Your Husband, Watch Your Best Friend.

The female competitive streak is at the root of a lot of this.

TYPICAL SCENARIO:??

Come to Thailand reasonably too late in life looking to "retire" on a very modest pension.

Caught up in the stigma and stereotype as such applies to Thais, Thai girls, and life in Isaan.

Closer circle of friends are Farang kindered spirits.

Take on odd jobs of employment [forum admin/resort manager/tour guide/etc] finding yourself always broke.

Marry a bargirl, settle down in her home province.

Continue to take "business trips" to Pattaya and like venues.

Divorce bargirl wife.

Cat around town becoming expert of all local adult entertainment establishments.

Take up with another Farang's wife while he is out of the country....and perhaps other wives of brethren Farang.

Retain that smug, disreputable, and unethical behaviour.

Can't see what all this relationship management stuff has to do with Issaan or Thailand. They probably chew the fat in villages in Wogga Wogga Land with pretty much the same inputs and outputs.

By all means carry on though - I can't say that my many postings on English football have the remotest relevance to Thialand or visas.

Edited by SantiSuk
  • Like 1

Sorry, but are you bored and sitting under the bamboo trying to come up with topics. Because this hypothetical is really out there. May as well ask if anyone has ever wanted to bonk the girls at 7/11.

7/11? Now you're talking! There's a gorgeous lass at one of the Prakhonchai 7/11s, but there is a long queue!!! licklips.gif

There is a girl at one of the phone counters in Taweekit Supercentre (what a misnomer THAT is) in Buriram who would get it.

After living here for 17 years I pride myself on being relatively immune to the " charms" of the local female population but my wife gets great pleasure from pointing out the sappy grin I have on my face when paying my phone bill at the local Telewiz and the one particular cracker who works there. My indignant denials and " She's OK I suppose " even to my ears makes me sound like the world's biggest bullshitter.

Come to Thailand reasonably too late in life looking to "retire" on a very modest pension.

Caught up in the stigma and stereotype as such applies to Thais, Thai girls, and life in Isaan.

Take on odd jobs of employment [forum admin/resort manager/tour guide/etc] finding yourself always broke.

Divorce bargirl wife.

Cat around town becoming expert of all local adult entertainment establishments.

Take up with another Farang's wife while he is out of the country....and perhaps other wives of brethren Farang.

Only 1 of them is true for me so i must be a minority

Divorce bargirl wife.

you have just described some those farangs i meet upcountry, of course there is exceptions.

if a farang guy is putting a shot into a thai bloke,s wife ,

that would be in order with you lot, sure clap2.gif .

however , if a thai lady is looking for a secondary or backup ATM ,

in the eyes of thais, she is only safe guarding her security ..err ass etts .

but to us fellow farangs , she would be a bitch. hit-the-fan.gif

at home we call that ...mowing someone else"s lawn ....why would u do that here? when one trip from the sticks to the city and u have a virtual minefield of choices with no dramas

I thought it was called pooping on your own doorstep.

from a personal perspective, if i was to stray, why would i chase another mans wife, who has been around the circuit, when far cuter things are at the shopping centre, uni or government office

Who obviously haven't "been round the circuit" - stereotyping, mai ?

from a personal perspective, if i was to stray, why would i chase another mans wife, who has been around the circuit, when far cuter things are at the shopping centre, uni or government office

Who obviously haven't "been round the circuit" - stereotyping, mai ?

yes, sorry a stereotype, but in my defence, some of those i see leave little in guessing their past work history, so yes i am sorry for the stereotype.

• Like 1

My wife run off with the neighbour, and i do miss him,

as long as he didnt take the dog, boat, car, tv, pc etc

No no, i was joking about my mrs, couldnt want for a better lady, but it has crossed my mind to give the neighbours daughter a portion, and if what i hear is true, theres not a lot of grass on a well trodden path..

Elton John is filing for divorce, hes found out his partner is going behind his back,,

He really did not know for sure but he felt it deep down inside.

Suspicions were roused when in restaurants and bars David continually tried to push his stool in