Isaan Ex-Pats Going Behind The Backs Of Ex-Pat Friends

zzaa09

People are the same world wide. I don't think being promiscuous is any different in Issan than anywhere else.

Thank you, Gary. About the most sensible post in this thread. It started as a flame against a particular individual, was re-emphasised by OP as a flame, and so it went on. I should have reported it long since.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

People are the same world wide. I don't think being promiscuous is any different in Issan than anywhere else.

Thank you, Gary. About the most sensible post in this thread. It started as a flame against a particular individual, was re-emphasised by OP as a flame, and so it went on. I should have reported it long since.

Wow, been away for awhile. Op what the heck is this all about? You're accusing and not naming, throwing out aspersions? Was it something that affected you? Man Up, dammit, take care of business! Not something that affected you? Leave it alone.

Robblock, I understand what you say, if you're not taking care of business at home, then your business could be someone else's business. But the bottom is this...she's your wife, you've commited and made promises and obligations...both of you have...take care of your business. Cannot? Do Not? You lose!

Zzaa, are you just stirring up trouble? Like I say, I've been away, what is this all about? Do I even want to know, or are these just gossips that you can find in all the villages?

Very truly

mario299 coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Why would anyone do this?

In this country.

Reason is, anyone married, or involved in a long lasting relationship knows very well that there are hardly any secrets among Thais.

They love to gossip and tell secrets.

Both men and women.

To fool around with someone's wife/gf, is basically asking to get caught.

That is, if they belong to the same cirlce of friends (or friends of friends).

If one wants to be naughty, make sure the person you are naughty with never meets your wife/gf.

In other words, do it with someone not belonging to the same social circle.

Then hope for the best she never becomes your neighbour in the future.